Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:29 am Post subject: Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 Reply with quote

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/25/jackson/index.html

Cardiac Arrest. My bet is theres a drug connection.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:25 am Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 Reply with quote

My bet is a boy hit on him first.

mooxe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:57 am Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 Reply with quote

I guess his heart just couldnt BEAT IT!!!!!

OMG!@@!@! I didnt ust go there... no I didnt.. come on... oh I did afterall damnit...

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:36 am Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 Reply with quote

common guys, far far sadder is the fact that Farrah died hours earlier

Ernie_M

Rep: 37.4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:55 pm Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 Reply with quote

Southern Land is right...
Jackson was a sick Queer who prayed on
children.....Sadlly, he will get all the air time

ZAPPI4

Rep: 33.3
votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:46 pm Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 Reply with quote

Jackson is still alive
Somewhere in the children's island ...

With bruce Lee and Elvis Wink

Tout est possible ... il faut juste connaitre quand.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Tippi-Simo

Rep: 53.1
votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:08 pm Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 Reply with quote

"Du talar dalig svenska, men du är bra i sängen"

mooxe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:28 pm Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 Reply with quote

Soooo funny!

Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):

US_Brake

Rep: 24.2
votes: 22

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:12 pm Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 Reply with quote

Maybe Satan will be nice and let MJ sleep in his bed.

Close Combat's most infamous SOB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

HawkerHart

Rep: 5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:24 pm Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 Reply with quote

Apparently he was found with his index finger inserted up his left nostril. The chief medical officer at the scene said, dont blame it on sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, dont blame it on good times, blame it on the bogie Razz  Razz

couldn't resist

Very Sorry........ Embarassed

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:40 am Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 Reply with quote

Just reported on CNN was that MJ died of food poisening and NOT what was reported earlier.
Come to find out was that he died from eating a 9 year old weiner.

Also reported was that since MJ was basically 99.9% plastic, instead of the typical burial he will be melted down into Lego pieces so that  Kids can now play with him.

southern_land

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:12 am Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 Reply with quote

Thank god i thought it'd be tasteless to be the first... so i'll be the most......

((((((Contains Spoilers!!!)))))))

Farrah Fawcet died and went to heaven.  St Peter said "you've been an inspiration throughout your career, you may have one wish"
Farrah said "I'd like to make the world a safer place for children"
And michael jackson appeared beside her

Whats the simailarity between FF and MJ?   They've both helped ten year olds masterbate

Apparently they're planning to melt MJ down to his componant plastic parts and make toys from them so kid can play with him for a change

Apparently today is the first full day that MJ has been stiff without waking up next to a kid

Comment from MJs girls friend "What a horrible year, first my parents leave me in portugal, now my bf has died."

The golden arcs are making an MJ memorial burger, fifty year old meat and ten year old buns

damn there are some sick folk out there

mooxe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:17 am Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 Reply with quote

I remember when he went up on charges for molestation a few years ago... Our local radio station let people call in and say all these types of jokes over the air. It was hilarious.

southern_land

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:30 am Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 Reply with quote

yeah i made the hellacious mistake of googling micheal Jackson dead jokes

kasta

Rep: 4.9

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:52 pm Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 Reply with quote

Ok, I'm was not a MJ fan. But I did respect his talents. Yeah, until all the wierd stuff started to show up in the news about him! Now don't forget he was not PROVEN 100% guilty! Only 99%!
In any case he is now down and out for the count. Let's don't kick a man while he is down... and out! Ok, just a little doesn't hurt!
I will stick my neck out and show my respect for MJ without any jokes about him.
Believe me I know there are a TON!
So thanks MJ for your music, it helped me score with alot of girls back then!
R.I.P.

Cause what you reap...is what you sow...MOW FOW...

God4Saken

Rep: 0.7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:37 am Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 Reply with quote

G'day everybody from downunder here. I just wanted to make this comment about MJ, in that the media all reported that his cause of death was "Cardiac Arrest". As a paramedic myself (Geez, I wished I had been amongst the paramedics who attended him, I could retire on the proceeds of selling my story to the media), cardiac arrest is when your heart stops beating for whatever reason. So realistically everybody dies from cardiac arrest, including all of us one day. I am unsure why they could not just say that cause of death is yet to be determined.

p.s. loved all the jokes, well done guys!

Therion

Rep: 27.4
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:17 pm Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 Reply with quote

Personally, I'm not convinced that he was a child molester. I find it probable that some greedy people found him vulnerable because he likes kids and decided to frame him for big profit.

Wonderland - my mod for Armored Brigade

Killing for peace is like fucking for orgasm.

Tippi-Simo

Rep: 53.1
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:14 pm Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 Reply with quote

Well in my book anyone who is willing to pay millions of $$$ that they will drop their charges is a child molester.
If you´re an innocent you would fight till the end.

Kiddie fiddlers and rapists are the lowest scum on earth.

"Du talar dalig svenska, men du är bra i sängen"

HawkerHart

Rep: 5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:55 am Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 Reply with quote

But what if it was the kid thats being forced and convinced by its parents to say that they have been molested. You'll do what your parents tell you to. Then its one word against another. And you vant say that all innocent people are found not guilty! I'm sure there are many many people today that are wrongly in prison, put there by very convincing liars.

Lets face it, sometimes a lie can be more believable than the truth.

Therion

Rep: 27.4
votes: 4

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:22 am Post subject: Re: Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009 Reply with quote

Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):
Well in my book anyone who is willing to pay millions of $$$ that they will drop their charges is a child molester.
If you´re an innocent you would fight till the end.

I had a lot to do with courts when fighting for alimony against my former father. From my experience, most of judges are scumbags and deserve to rot in prison.
Especially, that they tend to side with these that are good in talking, not with those whose side justice should be on.

So, innocence proves nothing. Unless you have solid proofs on your side, it's better to deal with things outside of the court. Otherwise it's Russian roulette, not justice.
Also, if courts would be just, people wouldn't need lawyers.

Wonderland - my mod for Armored Brigade

Killing for peace is like fucking for orgasm.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: