Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
rich1000

Rep: 7.2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:12 pm Post subject: cant connect to opponant Reply with quote

Hi Techs.
I have been playing Red Storm with my brother via gamespy,for months now.I'm on vista and hes on xp.All has been ok until this week.Now all of a sudden we just cant connect to play.
We can connect to gamespy,he sets the game up as host,i join you see both of us on there.The voice says starting game.The screen goes black......................and nothing.As i have said it was ok afew days ago and could play with no problems .
He has reinstalled red storm,so have i.The firewalls ok.so i dont really know what has gone wrong.Any help would be fantastic.Thanks room in advance.

Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:24 pm Post subject: Re: cant connect to opponant Reply with quote

Quote:
We can connect to gamespy,he sets the game up as host,i join you see both of us on there.The voice says starting game.The screen goes black......................and nothing

that definetly looks like firewall issue - maybe it was an update of Windows security or anti-vir that set different preferences..
you both should try joining via Hamachi.

7A_Loki

Rep: 37.7
votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:05 am Post subject: Re: cant connect to opponant Reply with quote

The same has happen to me with Vista all of the sudden can't seem to connect in GS. The funny thing is it's not with all players some I can still connect with. So I disabled my firewall for a guy in Germany that I could not connect with and it worked. I Live In US and I played a player from the US the very next day and did not have to disable my firewall.

So I am not sure what is going on.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> H2H Multiplayer

Jump to: