Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1222
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Author
matthewhalos

Rep: 42.3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:14 am Post subject: Re: CC Torrents Reply with quote

thanks

i will look forward to it...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

pagskier

Rep: 25

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:03 am Post subject: Re: CC Torrents Reply with quote

is it possible to play the mods with a torrent version?
I own TLD but I want to try all the CC5 and CC2 mods

Infidel

Rep: 25.4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:03 am Post subject: Re: CC Torrents Reply with quote

Yes.

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:22 am Post subject: Re: CC Torrents Reply with quote

CC5 mods will not work with TLD. Two separate games they are.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Infidel

Rep: 25.4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:40 pm Post subject: Re: CC Torrents Reply with quote

I think he means if he d-loads CC5 will the mods work with it...?

pagskier

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:16 pm Post subject: Re: CC Torrents Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
CC5 mods will not work with TLD. Two separate games they are.

yeah that`s what I realized, I bought TLD mostly because I tought mods would work
but I have a ISO of a CC5 game, could I play the mods with it?
I tried it and even if it`s a ISO I need a crack to play so would mods work on that kind of game?

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:28 pm Post subject: Re: CC Torrents Reply with quote

Yes mods will work with a pirated copy. I think the no-cd patch is in the downloads section here. Do a regular install, then copy the no-cd cc5.exe over the one that was installed.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Tippi-Simo

Rep: 53.1
votes: 5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:59 pm Post subject: Re: CC Torrents Reply with quote

Well I´m too dr.. tired to read all posts trough when I last posted mine.

So, Mooxe said it´s not illegal. What´s the problem then?
I know they have done their work but as meister said this game is not longer available to buy.
If they are so stubborn to make it a freeware, then it´s their problem!

P.S. No offense to Mr. Crikey

"Du talar dalig svenska, men du är bra i sängen"

pagskier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:00 pm Post subject: Re: CC Torrents Reply with quote

thanks for the reply it`s really appreciated I wanted to play GJS I tought TLD would have all the maps

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:38 pm Post subject: Re: CC Torrents Reply with quote

Quote:
as meister said this game is not longer available to buy

Classic CC5 is included in the package when you buy CC:The Longest Day - it is not freeware.

Classic CC4 is included in the package when you buy CC: Wacht am Rhein - it is not freeware.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

davidssfx

Rep: 16.8
votes: 8

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:34 pm Post subject: Re: CC Torrents Reply with quote

schrecken wrote (View Post):
Quote:
as meister said this game is not longer available to buy

Classic CC5 is included in the package when you buy CC:The Longest Day - it is not freeware.

Classic CC4 is included in the package when you buy CC: Wacht am Rhein - it is not freeware.

Hi schrecken,
Questions:
1) Say a person buys TLD, and gets the included (above mentioned) Classic CC5.
Is the Classic CC5 disc compatible with CC5 mods?

2) Are Stalingrad and other CC5 mods going to be converted for use with TLD?

3) Will CC4, CC5 mods be converted to use with the remake of CC2?

4) Will the remake of CC2 have CCMT multiplayer options available (more than 2 players)? ... even if just for single scenarios?

davidssfx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:55 am Post subject: Re: CC Torrents Reply with quote

Hi schrecken,

How about answers to question #1 above, and if possible #2.
I realize the other questions aren't able to be talked about at this time.

Thanks

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:16 am Post subject: Re: CC Torrents Reply with quote

1) TLD, including the Classic CC5 built in, can not play CC5 mods.

2) Some mods makers have suggested they are working on moving their CC5 mods to TLD but nothing has been released. Unlike COI there does not seem to be an effort/push by the development team to move mods from the older the game to the newer one(s). Here is a link to the remake / re-releases web sites to see what is available for extra downloads; http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/

3) Maybe the mod makers and or development team are waiting for the CC2 remake???

4) ?

davidssfx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:46 am Post subject: Re: CC Torrents Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply Tejszd

I was going to buy TLD to give it a try, but also wanted to try Stalingrad and some others. I thought it was possible to use the mods with CC5 classic, but I guess not. I misinterpreted what schrecken said, in his above post, to mean the CC5 that comes with TLD is the same as the one able to use with CC5 mods ... quote "Classic CC5 is included in the package when you buy CC:The Longest Day - it is not freeware".
I think I'll just wait for the CC2 remake and see what happens after that.
I'm not trying to be cheap ... but it does seem kind of expensive to buy TLD, and an old copy of CC5 (to use CC5 mods), and then get CC2 remake when it comes out ... when ever that is .... 2 days, 2 months, 2 years.

I know there is a lot of work involved with these re-releases, but it seems like a good opportunity for profit and community building is being missed due to the fragmented state of CC in its new forms. I'm sure people would buy TLD even just to use the old CC5 mods ... that would have made more profit if was released like that. It may be something to think about for the CC2 remake.
But on a positive note ... it is interesting to see CC make a come back.

advo1968

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:39 pm Post subject: Re: CC Torrents Reply with quote

I have already bought CC5 TLD and some versions CC4 War (for myself and friends). But I would like to play now in known mod GJS which not to establish on CC5 TLD. Prompt, where I can buy original ??5? I live in Russia and to buy through ebay difficult and long. Whether probably to buy the digital version original ??5 (to download through the Internet)?

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Jump to: