Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Tula

Rep: 9

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:04 pm Post subject: Two CCMT mods Reply with quote

I have been working on two different CCMT mods for quite some time but have really just lost the time to do much with them. I'm sure someone here might be interested in the data or in finishing these up. It is pretty much useless just sitting on my comp wasting space right now.

1st Mod is a Russian Airborne (VDV) Mod with units ranging from Afghanistan, The Chechen conflicts and the Georgian interventions. A whole lot of new stuff in here. I have not made this yet into a swapable mod so these are just the Data and graphics changes on their own with a couple of modified maps. It should be easy enough to make up an install and .ccm zip file for these. Music file is separate and contains Alexander Buinov tribute song to the VDV.
VDV Russian Airborne mod data
VDV music

2nd Mod is a Balkans mod featuring units involved in the Yugoslav "civil war". I stopped work on this to adapt it to Close combat: the Longest day so as to do an Operation Storm mod for it. Makes more sense and may work better in that format. This is a swappable .CCM file. I do warn you that I have had some issues with it and some of the vehicles in particular have been problematic and need more experienced attention.    
Balkans Mod CCM

Hope these are usable in someway to someone..
Good day and Happy hunting..

Tula (VDV)

DAK_Legion

Rep: 86.3
votes: 20

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:57 pm Post subject: Re: Two CCMT mods Reply with quote

More thanks Tula!

heia Safari!!

snakepp

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:10 pm Post subject: Re: Two CCMT mods Reply with quote

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SHARING

i have few question about your VDV mod,i had downloaded your VDV mod pack,and i replaced original files which in "BASE, GRAPHICS, LOCALFX",but i have no idea how to deal with the"CCMT VDV Data Workbook Rev1.xls" file,please tell me how should i edit those data,thanks Wink

papa_whisky

Rep: 42.2
votes: 4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:43 pm Post subject: Re: Two CCMT mods Reply with quote

Open the text files in excel, copy and paste the relevant sheets into a new copy of the workbook. Edit in the work book and save each of the worksheets back into a txt file.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Modern Tactics

Jump to: