Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Author
Tippi-Simo

Rep: 53.1
votes: 5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:41 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Therion wrote (View Post):
And he makes money on selling millions of books. It's not uncommon that educated people have to earn money.

I think My Awakening is banned in many countries.
I have not ordered it but I will before my holidays. I want something good to read.

"Du talar dalig svenska, men du är bra i sängen"

Therion

Rep: 27.4
votes: 4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:00 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

The best way to get tons of sales is to write controversial stuff. Banning in many countries = free advertisement.

Wonderland - my mod for Armored Brigade

Killing for peace is like fucking for orgasm.

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:05 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

The best way to get tons of sales is to write controversial stuff. Banning in many countries = free advertisement.

Nah, stuff like this for only small group of people.
People who have opened their eyes.

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:07 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Link

papa_whisky

Rep: 42.2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:09 am Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

I can't see the point of this thread as it is clear Tippi-Simo will continue to believe what he wants to believe despite the huge amount of evidence to the contrary, that is considered the truth of any rational and objective person. Mooxe, would it be possible to lock this thread as there can never possibly be any closure on it and merely serves to propagate ideas that I believe most people find offensive.

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:43 am Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

papa_whisky wrote (View Post):
I can't see the point of this thread as it is clear Tippi-Simo will continue to believe what he wants to believe despite the huge amount of evidence to the contrary, that is considered the truth of any rational and objective person. Mooxe, would it be possible to lock this thread as there can never possibly be any closure on it and merely serves to propagate ideas that I believe most people find offensive.

Tippo did not start these threads to have a coherant conversation. I have given him the illusion of free speech by allowing him to preach his Jewish hating Hitler loving propaganda within this thread only. Any threads made up outside of this one will eventually make thier here, adding to even more confusion as the posts will be ordered by time. This lasts as long as my patience lasts.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 98.5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:05 am Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Ahhh - free speech.  The ones who wave this flag are the first to tear it down when they get power. Luckily, history revisionists are an extreme minority, lets keep it that way. Your eyes may be open, but your mind is still closed.

People who play CC as the Germans or Russians are just in it for the cool weapons of virtual destruction, keep politics out of the game.

Infidel

Rep: 25.4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:28 am Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Tippi likes to play as the allies against me... must be because he loves seeing the Germans win all the time.

Therion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:08 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):

Nah, stuff like this for only small group of people.
People who have opened their eyes.

He said that he has sold millions of books. It doesn't matter that this group of people is small. It's a guaranteed audience.

papa_whisky wrote (View Post):

Butthurt detected.

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:29 am Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Infidel wrote (View Post):

Tippi likes to play as the allies against me... must be because he loves seeing the Germans win all the time.

Pwn3d  Laughing

[quote="papa_whisky";p="48758"]
When someone here has called me a nazi or whatever, I have not not runned around this man should be banned.
I have turned it to something beautiful.

I have been called so many times as : Typical Finnish man, a white racist, a nazi etc..
In Finland. I am a foreigner in my own country. I feel like it.

I consider myself here as Columbus or Copernicus.
Saying something against public opinion cant be always wrong, right?
Where would be without some guys blamed for blasphemy.

As far as Im concerned, this topic has been wonderful.

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:24 pm Post subject: Re: War Movies Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
diggin.robat wrote (View Post):
A new WWI-Movie is comming up on ANZAC-Day in a few days:

This time it´s about the miners at Hill 60 (Messines Ridge 1917):

http://www.beneathhill60.com.au/

Trailer is looking quite good, but nothing breathtaking. Why ist there always a female character in recent WWI-Movies?

diggin

Did you ever see Passchendaele? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1092082/

Hopefully this new home grown WW1 movie will be good. Passchendaele sucked arse, its got a 6.9/10 on IMDB due to Canadian patriotism.

Mooxe, damn that movie was a big let down.
Big budget but a snooze from the start. I had big hopes for this.

And pretty good review about Inglorious Basterds:

Link

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:28 pm Post subject: Re: War Movies Reply with quote

Sure, everything is if you don´t share the same opinion.

Truth and an opinion are 2 different things.

Therion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:35 pm Post subject: Re: War Movies Reply with quote

So, the movie presents a group of Jews as bad guys and even calls them inglorious bastards...
How the fuck is it an evil Jewish propaganda?

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:52 pm Post subject: Re: War Movies Reply with quote

So, the movie presents a group of Jews as bad guys and even calls them inglorious bastards...

The thing that jew controlled media praises multiculturalism and perversions, like they are normal things. At the same time they remain pure.

http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090907/FOREIGN/709069840/1002

Link

7A_Woulf

Rep: 22.1
votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:12 pm Post subject: Re: War Movies Reply with quote

Quote:
And pretty good review about Inglorious Basterds:

Give it up man! Sometimes I agree with you, but this clips is just right-wing-ultra-Christian propaganda!! Couldn't even bother to look more than a few minutes. And what about his hair!? Looks like the 'doctor' is ashamed of being bold...  Razz

...And I'm not defending Inglorious Bastards, haven't even bother to see that crap-movie either.

"When the tough gets going, I run to live to run another day..."

"Is this trip really necessary?"

Therion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:16 pm Post subject: Re: War Movies Reply with quote

The thing that jew controlled media praises multiculturalism and perversions, like they are normal things. At the same time they remain pure.

So, Jews that live in their pure society in the desert shithole of Jewrael are somehow the same people that create such movies? Somehow I doubt it.
Also, while we are talking about it, they created Christianity :neverforgivenorforget: .

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:22 pm Post subject: Re: War Movies Reply with quote

So, Jews that live in their pure society in the desert shithole of Jewrael are somehow the same people that create such movies? Somehow I doubt it.
Also, while we are talking about it, they created Christianity :neverforgivenorforget: .

Yes.

But lets end this discussion. You look things from only one side.
I question the "truth" like Holohoax etc..

Lets move on kumpel.

Therion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:27 pm Post subject: Re: War Movies Reply with quote

Anyway, it's logical that Jews are promoting multiculturalism. After all, they are living in someone else's country. They prefer to not be treated like intruders.
As for promoting "depravity" while "remaining pure". If Jewrael is so pure, it's logical that a big part of the Jews that stay in other countries may stay there because they couldn't pursuit their interests in Jewrael.
Just like people who are somehow "depraved" prefer to stay out of religious states in general.

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:34 pm Post subject: Re: War Movies Reply with quote

All this crap is going to trainwrecks when I get a second...

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:19 am Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

But BEFORE you do that  Exclamation

Did you guys ever hear the one where the aliens beam up 3 people for medical observation.  Question

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Jump to: