Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1220
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Author
DAK_Legion

Rep: 86.3
votes: 20

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:32 pm Post subject: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Reply with quote

Add CC3 Faklands Mod in Project NOT FINISHED.

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=739&highlight=malvinas

heia Safari!!

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:09 pm Post subject: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Reply with quote

Hi!

Now here you download all ports!

THANKS to MOOXE and CCS!

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/dak_legion/

heia Safari!!

Bordic

Rep: 20.8

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:52 pm Post subject: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Reply with quote

DAK_Legion wrote (View Post):
Hi!

Now here you download all ports!

THANKS to MOOXE and CCS!

Great!   Very Happy

Et agere et pati fortiter romanus est

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:15 pm Post subject: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Reply with quote

Thanks DAK_Legion! Keep the conversions coming!!!  Very Happy

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:38 pm Post subject: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Reply with quote

Hi ALL!

Now ALL mods here.............................

http://174.132.189.130/~mooxe/Hosted/dak_legion/

THANKS MOOXE!

heia Safari!!

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:22 pm Post subject: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Reply with quote

Download link..........

heia Safari!!

Digs

Rep: 56.7
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:39 am Post subject: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone who took the time to convert these mods over to Cross of Iron. I like to know if the Afrika mod and the others which are still considered beta in this thread, have they been tested since?, and do they work okay with the latest version of CoI?. Also, has anyone took the time to put together full map packs for them and uploaded them to the web?.

I surprised this thread hasn't got a sticky, even though it's easy to find.

US_Brake

Rep: 24.2
votes: 22

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:23 pm Post subject: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Reply with quote

I have not tested the mods with the new patch yet.

I do encourage the CC community to help sustain and improve the CC3 and COI games, mods and maps.

Close Combat's most infamous SOB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

US_Brake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:32 pm Post subject: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Reply with quote

I got COI installed with the new patch today. I plan on testing some mods. Look me up on GR if your looking for a match.

Last edited by US_Brake on Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:26 pm Post subject: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Reply with quote

Unfinished mods for CoI

HERE......

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/dak_legion/UnFinished/CCIII-CoI/

heia Safari!!

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:50 pm Post subject: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Reply with quote

Sulla put a download link for CCIII Gallipolli and CCIII Kursk on closecombat.org

heia Safari!!

US_Brake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:00 pm Post subject: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Reply with quote

CCIII France V3 on closecombat.org

CC3 France1940_v3_plugin Mod Download & Map Pack

http://hosted.wargamer.com/CloseCombatDreaded88/1940/index.html

Last edited by US_Brake on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:17 am; edited 2 times in total

johnsilver

Rep: 61.3
votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:14 pm Post subject: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Reply with quote

Sulla put a download link for CCIII Gallipolli and CCIII Kursk on closecombat.org

It's a Buyer beware situation..

Both are still beta situation as left by the mod makers.. Kursk has just 5 of the special maps and all I did was put all the files from you guys site into the right folders.. Base..graphics.. Local fx. All I did was try to clean it up what little have learned so far.. It's going to be my 1st attempt at making a plugin, unless someone else here wants to.

If do add more maps, they won't be custom ones however because am not going to paint any. These last few months working with Sulla have taught me to stay away from them.

The campaign itself lots will need to be backed up from the original game, but otherwise it's drop in. You'll see when download. A plugin will be lots easier.

Anyone who has a link to a great tool for creating one would be appreciated. I 1st tried an installer, but couldn't get it to work correctly. The standard installer in the Tools section and was hoping for a plugin instead.

Is a Installer the best way to go? If so, I'll really head in that direction.

Also.. That Italian mod that's on the server and has all the maps, textures, but little other progress. who is on that one?

Werf

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:26 pm Post subject: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Reply with quote

I believe both of those mods are actually just campaigns. Kursk runs off the Real Red mod, but with custom maps. Gallipoli uses stock CC3 data and custom maps.

US_Brake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:40 pm Post subject: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Reply with quote

That's the Spirit Soldiers! Thanks to all those working to gather together the CC3 files. We are all on the same page. We want to preserve, protect, port to COI and even improve when possible all the valuable mods, campaigns, and maps that represent so many hours of work.

Some of the most iconic mods like Real Red 0822 and TT Vet Mod have no artwork and would look great if an artist with experience could make something to honor the mod and the mod makers. Diegrinder once expressed his wish to be able to ad splashscreens to his CCIII SS Mods.

The best part is that Cross of Iron works good now. The new 2014 patch seems OK to me so far. Mod Swap works great. Several great mods all already complete for COI with Map Packs and Grand Campaigns.

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:44 pm Post subject: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Reply with quote

johnsilver wrote (View Post):

It's a Buyer beware situation..

Both are still beta situation as left by the mod makers.. Kursk has just 5 of the special maps and all I did was put all the files from you guys site into the right folders.. Base..graphics.. Local fx. All I did was try to clean it up what little have learned so far.. It's going to be my 1st attempt at making a plugin, unless someone else here wants to.

If do add more maps, they won't be custom ones however because am not going to paint any. These last few months working with Sulla have taught me to stay away from them.

The campaign itself lots will need to be backed up from the original game, but otherwise it's drop in. You'll see when download. A plugin will be lots easier.

Anyone who has a link to a great tool for creating one would be appreciated. I 1st tried an installer, but couldn't get it to work correctly. The standard installer in the Tools section and was hoping for a plugin instead.

Is a Installer the best way to go? If so, I'll really head in that direction.

Also.. That Italian mod that's on the server and has all the maps, textures, but little other progress. who is on that one?

Werf

Plugins are always the best way. A mod that requires manual install will not be played, they also require you to manually backup the original files. Take a plugin that works, and edit the install.txt and uninstal.txt files to suit the mod. Ensure you add dependencies when applicable. Install and uninstall them multiple times on your own PC.

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:16 am Post subject: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Reply with quote

Hi mooxe!

I don't download this mods but if i have time i make a short plugin for the Cc players

heia Safari!!

US_Brake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:41 pm Post subject: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Reply with quote

Hey DAK_Legion what is the status on your Desert Storm Mod for COI?

I saw the Rar files here.

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:42 pm Post subject: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Reply with quote

No changes of desert storm mod beta...it's the same  old .zip of first messages of this POST.

heia Safari!!

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:33 pm Post subject: Re: Converting CC3 Mods to COI Reply with quote

@ mooxe!
Download cc3 kursk mod BETA!

In your interior are there a surprise;)

The surprise is the original data and graphics of unfinished CC5_Kursk by Waldganger!!!

heia Safari!!

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Cross of Iron
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Jump to: