Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
ANZAC_Tack

Rep: 22.3
votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:07 am Post subject: Loving this game> Except for the armour balance! Reply with quote

new patch has helped pathing SO much, bouquett boys well done.

i have played the grand campaign now both sides, a total of 6 times, on recruite to now on veteran, and wow german armour is shit. morters always take out main guns LOL(any tank, any side)

but the armour and guns needs a major look at.

german 88 flax taken out with first round with 60 or 80/3"morter, im so friggin over this! OMG first round at about 200 meters from tube, unsighted, kills all crew and gun 1 hit, this is so common, make the guns a little hartier, or tune down morters, there to powerfull....same with any gun, there pinned down in seconds by riflemen, flax guns i find killed by rifle section, thats silly...

german half trucks will not fire if 'supressed'symbol is showing, i have worked around it by moving truck about, wait 30 seconds and try again, what BS fix it please.

my panther brigade was decimated by 2 bazookas, one side on at 60 meters(my bad not clearing it out first) but 100 meters front on, both 1 round, 1 smoked panther, WTF? its to consistant! and piats still take out king tigers front on, WTF?

rant completed for today...

espree de corp

TriBeCa99

Rep: 0.5

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:15 am Post subject: Re: Loving this game> Except for the armour balance! Reply with quote

yeah, I've found that mortars take out guns every time with no more than a few shots, but on the other hand they NEVER hit enemy cars/halftracks.

stiener

Rep: 46.4
votes: 3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:57 am Post subject: Re: Loving this game> Except for the armour balance! Reply with quote

you guys need to post this stuff on the matrix LSA site!!!! im getting tired of posting this stuff myself and have the matrix boys think im calling wolf all the time........come on help out here please........i have seen the same issues with the morotrs and armour....the data in LSA is messed up but there not going to do shit if more people dont start telling them.

WHEN THE PIN IS PULLED "MR GRENADE"IS NOT OUR FRIEND !

Eroneurosis

Rep: 18.9

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:38 pm Post subject: Re: Loving this game> Except for the armour balance! Reply with quote

Hello,

How does the system of armor tanks? There are realistic numbers of armor on the front, back and sides of the tanks?
Unfortunately, this information is not included in the manuals of the game and are very useful for players.

Goodbye.

Andreus

Rep: 16.8

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:33 pm Post subject: Re: Loving this game> Except for the armour balance! Reply with quote

Suposedly yes, but if mortars usually take the AFVs' main guns out, I guess there's something wrong in there... Been a while since last time I played LSA, and the mortars had the same problem back then.

You know, I'm just a normal guy like everyone else. Why, my friends say, "Andreus you're just so cool because you're normal just like everyone else." Yep, normal that's me. - Fallout 2

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6
votes: 25

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:45 pm Post subject: Re: Loving this game> Except for the armour balance! Reply with quote

stiener wrote (View Post):
you guys need to post this stuff on the matrix LSA site!!!! im getting tired of posting this stuff myself and have the matrix boys think im calling wolf all the time........come on help out here please........i have seen the same issues with the morotrs and armour....the data in LSA is messed up but there not going to do shit if more people dont start telling them.

Matrix need to realize where the fans hang out.
I've seen many things posted at Matrix and the bulk of it never gets addressed.

inmho

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:02 am Post subject: Re: Loving this game> Except for the armour balance! Reply with quote

Quote:

So michael... you simulatneously vote for and against posting at Matrix forums.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:02 pm Post subject: Re: Loving this game> Except for the armour balance! Reply with quote

Things posted here should make it to the developers but it probably puts more pressure on them if they are posted on the Matrix (distributors) web site.

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 pm Post subject: Re: Loving this game> Except for the armour balance! Reply with quote

schrecken wrote (View Post):
Quote:

Come on man,
Theirs only 2 sites now for CC
Here and Matrix

How hard is it for any of the developers to follow?

Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:49 pm Post subject: Re: Loving this game> Except for the armour balance! Reply with quote

It takes 1 hour max to fix everything you posted, Tack Smile

ANZAC_Tack

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:54 am Post subject: Re: Loving this game> Except for the armour balance! Reply with quote

dima old mate,

im looking forward to a realistic mod!

fix the guns, tanks, morters, reload times...fix fix fix! OMG the changes to this game are so radical...its like they started from scratch, didnt test with grognads...obviously, the testers where looking for major bugs, problems, not time for detailed reports on playability, thats ok, long as now they are listening.

ps i reapplied for password at matrix, and displayed my grievences.

looking forward to patch v3

lets face it, GJS was 4.3 before i thought it was almost perfect...who remembers the calioop when it was introduced about v3, it fired all rockets at once, destroyed any tank/guns/infantry in a 100 meter radious, made my graphics card stall or crash for 30 seconds!!!   small tweaks will make LSA the truely best game ever...last patch had Massive improvements on pathing, most of taken dozens of hours to rewrite paths on maps, redo it all, OMG so much time...but at least its done now!

call of duty black ops comes out in 8 days so i may dissapear for a month or 2...lets hope its fixed so i can H2H when its good enough!

espree de corp

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:08 pm Post subject: Re: Loving this game> Except for the armour balance! Reply with quote

I had the same experience.  Played the GC as Germans hero vs Allies AI recruit.  My Panther armour brigade near Son got annihilated by Shermans.  During the first engagement, as soon as one of my Panthers got exposed to a Sherman, it got knocked-out within one or two seconds.  One shot, one kill...the Panther didn't even have a chance to get a single round off.
The remaining panzers had similar fates and within a few turns the whole brigade was wiped-out except for a few infanterie remnants.

The King Tigers have not been knocked-out by Piat squads yet in Arnhem.  Although the Stug III brigade DID get decimated.  This time by allied air support.  Again one shot, one kill and the air support defeated the entire brigade with one strike.

What will the Revolution Change? - Youth Brigade

Dima

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:15 pm Post subject: Re: Loving this game> Except for the armour balance! Reply with quote

Will wait till LSA is at least same playable as TLD with latest patch. After that it'll be worth modding.

dj

Rep: 157.1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:02 pm Post subject: Re: Loving this game> Except for the armour balance! Reply with quote

I'd like to see your (Manoi's) Stalingrad mod for LSA with those chronic vehicle pathing issues fixed.

What will the Revolution Change? - Youth Brigade

Dima

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:19 pm Post subject: Re: Loving this game> Except for the armour balance! Reply with quote

You will have some suprises pretty soon Smile.

ANZAC_Tack

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:04 am Post subject: Re: Loving this game> Except for the armour balance! Reply with quote

stalingrad in LSA engine, now i am drowling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

espree de corp

stiener

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:17 am Post subject: Re: Loving this game> Except for the armour balance! Reply with quote

you guys have to post at matrix if were going to see any improvments! its obvious the matrix guys arent looking here for answeres or issues.
thanks Tack for posting at matrix.........the rest of you guys need to also......lets go men!!

reinald

Rep: 20.3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:31 pm Post subject: Re: Loving this game> Except for the armour balance! Reply with quote

Is all that criticism pre-5.60.01b patch? Because I just got the game and love it.

Only seen one instance of armor vs armor combat though and a Firefly easily bagged a StuGIII from the front with one shot though. (?)

stiener

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:11 am Post subject: Re: Loving this game> Except for the armour balance! Reply with quote

keep playing Reinold........1 tank vs tank fight doest tell you anything....they didnt do anything to the tank data in this latest patch except tweak the FireFly penatration values.
paly some more and then post your thoughts please.

Nomada_Firefox

Rep: 32.9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:42 am Post subject: Re: Loving this game> Except for the armour balance! Reply with quote

platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
schrecken wrote (View Post):
Quote:

Come on man,
Theirs only 2 sites now for CC
Here and Matrix

How hard is it for any of the developers to follow?

Sorry but it is not true, I have my own sites running www.FirefoxCCMods.com  and www.ClanNomada.com and I have loaded some of my mods on ModDB.

"Nada escapa a mis dominios".
Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site
(Only www.FirefoxCCMods.com is a English web site).

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: