Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1214
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
Nomada_Firefox

Rep: 32.9
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:23 am Post subject: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Reply with quote

Probably they are more of two months but at the end, I find it very strange because on the other CC versiones they release it faster but now............has afraid Matrixgames from our mods? Many people bought it by the new mods. But now these people are looking how the game is starting to die because new mods can not be completed without the correct tools.

On few words, on this moment I can not give a bullshit to this game and Matrixgames.  I forgiven them because they deleted most of the multiplayer making a game which a automatic server launcher can not launch and you must start multiplayer games always with one very old ip connection. But now they are repeating again the same thing, they are deliber deleting the full mods from this game.

At this position, I do not know if I go to make more mods for a game without tools.

"Nada escapa a mis dominios".
Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site
(Only www.FirefoxCCMods.com is a English web site).

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:00 pm Post subject: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Reply with quote

Start games automatically at GameRanger

I just checked an can't find any mods that have been deleted... which ones?

As far as i can see there has been a steady stream of mods being made available, check the link below...

http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/

Really the only thing missing is an easy to use Strat Layer creation tool.... although Firefox you do have the Strat Layer "How To" sent to you by Neil.... can you please share it as you have been asked at least half a dozen times now.

Share the Strat guide Firefox
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

schrecken

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:03 pm Post subject: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Reply with quote

Over 18 months Firefox, please share the Strat guide.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Nomada_Firefox

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:34 pm Post subject: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Reply with quote

Quote:
As far as i can see there has been a steady stream of mods being made available, check the link below...

I must see things with different eyes because I only see two or three very small mods for LSA. Rolling Eyes You can try to paint them with beautiful flowers but there are not too stuff growing.

Quote:
Really the only thing missing is an easy to use Strat Layer creation tool.... although Firefox you do have the Strat Layer "How To" sent to you by Neil.... can you please share it as you have been asked at least half a dozen times now.

Pathetic,  Shocked if you try paint me as the bad Firefox, you are crazy because I have shared it with all the people which they have asked me, unfortunatelly the "how to" is more as one "look for your own life around some files", it helps but if you do not know what you are looking......it is only a few image files.

Obviously I have not a single point of responsabilty about to make or share the guide, it would be one thing more from your and your team, I´m not living from to sell these games to the people.

But Mafi made a very good tool with the btd editor, it can converts easily (but with a lot of work) the strategic map from CC5. Or I should tell you, it can make a new strategic map without too problems.

But without a new LSA workbook showing us the different parts from base data................................. Confused

Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site

schrecken

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:38 pm Post subject: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Reply with quote

Quote:
Obviously I have not a single point of responsabilty about to make or share the guide,

I HAVE ASKED FOR IT AND YOU HAVE NOT FORWARDED IT.

Please post it here and don't be selfish

Nomada_Firefox

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:46 pm Post subject: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Reply with quote

schrecken wrote (View Post):
Quote:
Obviously I have not a single point of responsabilty about to make or share the guide,

I HAVE ASKED FOR IT AND YOU HAVE NOT FORWARDED IT.

Please post it here and don't be selfish

Sorry but I have not received anything from you asking about it.

But was one member from your team who he gave me it, probably you are asking to the wrong person.

Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site

schrecken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:00 am Post subject: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Reply with quote

Quote:
Sorry but I have not received anything from you asking about it.

Shocked oh, come on....???

Neil's HD is inaccessible...you have the only copy to share... and I ask you to do so.

Just attach it here.

Nomada_Firefox

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:10 am Post subject: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Reply with quote

I can send to you it by email if you want it. This "guide" is very incomplete and it was made with the files from other mod. But I do not go to publish publically one thing unfinished given to me at private.

And if you want it here, perhaps Neil can request it to me.

Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site

schrecken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:15 am Post subject: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Reply with quote

k

send to

schrecken_f [at] hotmail [dot] com

cheers

Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:50 pm Post subject: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Reply with quote

k

send to

schrecken_f [at] hotmail [dot] com

cheers

You have a mail  Wink

schrecken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:53 pm Post subject: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Reply with quote

Nomada_Firefox = Sapa    Shocked

Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:04 pm Post subject: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Reply with quote

nice find, schreck Very Happy

Nomada_Firefox

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:09 pm Post subject: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Reply with quote

I see how the true disturb you.

Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site

schrecken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:38 pm Post subject: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Reply with quote

LOL

now we know

Nomada_Firefox = Sapa

sulla = mooxe

Flamethrower = sbufkle

platoon_michael

Rep: 56.2
votes: 25

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:41 pm Post subject: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Reply with quote

And I am Brake.
Did you get my message schreck?
Did you get the file?

schrecken

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:21 pm Post subject: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Reply with quote

Thanks guys...got it.

All passwords etc destroyed and forgotten.

How about we start a Stratmap thread

Put together everything we know and can deduce?

platoon_michael

Rep: 56.2
votes: 25

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:17 am Post subject: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Reply with quote

Start a thread and include that file and a link to Mafi's BTD editor.
I'm interested

schrecken

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:22 am Post subject: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Reply with quote

AND try and create a small sample Strat map following the step by step instructions we will end up with.

Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:28 am Post subject: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Reply with quote

I really dont understand the point???

Ahhh...i suppose its your strange way to say thankyou.... Sad

schrecken

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:46 am Post subject: Re: Two months and we have not seen the LSA´s workbook, why? Reply with quote

I think that proves it

;)

But to explain

I asked Firefox to snd me an email... and you did

Quote:
Thanks guys...got it.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: