Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Author
chessmaster

Rep: 33.1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:59 pm Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

I'm a muslim too, you didn't see me bombing or kiling people?
I don't have anything against jews or Christians?? you all mostly Christians or Atheïst so

But there are some problems in the world, that triggers hate in people against the west.. like the Palestinian subject. The western goverments should stop supporting killing of innocent people that just want the have a better life and don't want to live in the gutter of society. Now with the arabian spring they kinda get that.

The fact that the western world allocated Palestina as a land for the jews because they felt guilty of what happened in WW2 with the jews is for me very hypocrit.. they actually doing the same what the germans were doing back then.. making the palestians live in ghetto's & being slaughtered & everyday they have smaller places to live.. because the jews come in again and take land to build kolonies.

And then you guys are wondering why a lot of muslims are angry against the west..? And a small portian is fanatic.. and that's a problem the west !

and now they think that all muslims are fanatic or dangerous .. especially after 9/11 .. they looked upon muslims like they were all the same & they are all dirt.. and they wanted to prosicute muslims & wage wars against everybody who's muslim

like someone said in the forum = war is only enjoyable for those who haven't experienced it

Part of being a commander is knowing when to smile, make the troops happy
even if it is the last thing in the world you want to do

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:30 am Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

chessmaster wrote (View Post):

But there are some problems in the world, that triggers hate in people against the west.. like the Palestinian subject. The western goverments should stop supporting killing of innocent people that just want the have a better life and don't want to live in the gutter of society. Now with the arabian spring they kinda get that.

The fact that the western world allocated Palestina as a land for the jews because they felt guilty of what happened in WW2

like someone said in the forum = war is only enjoyable for those who haven't experienced it

What do you mean "problems in the world, that triggers hate in people against the west" ? (besides the issue of Palestine).

Things like the Gluttony and Greed of western nations?  Keep in mind that primarily the top 1% have the political and economic power to dictate things like foreign policy.  The vast majority of citizens have very little influence over the actions of these elitists and politicians ... so you can't really "blame" the people.

"The fact that the western world allocated Palestina as a land for the jews because they felt guilty..."

This is false and based on hearsay or propaganda.  The fact of the matter is that nobody wanted to accept the Jewish refugees from Europe.  Palestine was a British colony and they didn't want the Jews to settle in their colonial territory.  The British were victims of actions by Jewish terrorists that killed many British nationals.  The Jews invaded Palestine on their own.  

Instead of get in the middle of dispute between Jewish settlers, Palestinians and become victim again of Jewish terrorists...the British chose to withdraw from Palestine.  America simply is following the standard policy established by the UN that called for Palestine to be a shared state...which is very reasonable.  Every American President including Bush and Obama have asked Israel to respect the old borders.

What will the Revolution Change? - Youth Brigade

kawasaky

Rep: 22.2
votes: 5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:35 pm Post subject: Re: The Osama posts Reply with quote

chessmaster wrote (View Post):
I'm a muslim too, you didn't see me bombing or kiling people?
I don't have anything against jews or Christians?? you all mostly Christians or Atheïst so

The fact that the western world allocated Palestina as a land for the jews because they felt guilty of what happened in WW2 with the jews is for me very hypocrit.. they actually doing the same what the germans were doing back then.. making the palestians live in ghetto's & being slaughtered & everyday they have smaller places to live.. because the jews come in again and take land to build kolonies.

Sir, the Zionist movement was established in 1897 (in Switzerland) with the goal of creation of the Jewish national-state in Palestine (which is only a geographic and not demographic term, as same as Macedonia for instance). Waaaay before the genocide during the wwii. What about the Arab uprisings in the second half of 1930s? British reaction was to BLOCK Jewish immigrants, not to ease their path! After the war, as dj have said, the Brits found themselves within a scissors and baled the fuck out with a little help from the jewish terrorists like Irgunah and Stern's gang. Then sir, it is wise to keep in mind that the Jews in Palestineagreed to the Partition plan, while the Arabs (The Arab League and The Arab Higher Committee) refused it and started an all out war on Israel.
Next, it wasn't the West who gave unwavering support to the Israelis, but the USSR (the first country to recognize Israel de iure). In light of the facts the Arabs got what they asked for back then, and the Jews fought it out mainly on their own. In all following Arab-Israeli wars I see Israel as an aggressor, but in the 1948 war they were the victim...

The problem lies in the colonial era. Muslim power in clash with the West (concentrated in the vast Ottoman Empire) declined since the Battle of Sisak (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sisak) and the Muslim society became decadent and ripe for picking during the 19th century. Western powers established their colonial rule throughout the Dar al-Islam and turned it into the Dar al-Harb. Those colonial powers were even more superior to them than the Arabs and the Berbers were to the Europeans during their conquest of Spain. European countries developed modern technology, pushed the limits of science etc., while Muslims fell back into the Jahiliyyah - opposed to what have happened during the Middle Ages.
Nineteenth century reformators of Islam, Islamists concluded that the Muslims must learn from the Europeans, but they should not merely copy the West, they should adopt the western achievements in the spirit of Islam. It seems to me that the Muslims are trying in vain to find the right formula for the past 150 years or so. You should not hate the Westerners because it, you should question yourself, because, if Islam is in trouble it is because the Muslims deviated from their path and the god punished them. Sorry...
However, it happened already throughout the history of Islam and their teologists always turned to reinterpretation of it in order to adjust to the changed circumstances. I have no doubt that this time they will do it again, but (1) it is taking too long, haul ass already (2) there are some side effects like suicide bombers and other morons who kill people around the world - get rid of those dumb fucks ASAP.
The last thing for the time being, you should know (as a Muslim) that those militant Islamists' prime target is YOU. The Muslims who aren't braindead enough to accept their moronic interpretation of the Islamic scriptures are their no. 1 enemy, and it is an idisputable fact sir. Only a very small percentage of those militants have a beef with the West, and most of those were born in the West.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to: