Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Author
Amgot

Rep: 46.8

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:35 pm Post subject: TLD port - release date? Reply with quote

Hey Tejzd,

I've been waiting for a TLD port for a long time, and you already mentioned the fact that you have a version of the mod running on TLD. Do you have any plans for a public release, so we players can enjoy it? And if yes, do you have any estimate of the release date? I believe TLD has been pretty thoroughly patched, so I guess it's time to let us play with this baby! ;)

Thanks for all your work on the mod.

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:36 pm Post subject: Re: TLD port - release date? Reply with quote

Hey Amgot,

Yes, Meuse has been converted to run on TLD/WAR and has been for a while in its original CC5 form. Will there be a public release? At times I've wondered if/why given the comments/feedback on re-releases.... But since some others have committed to help do some updates I owe it to them to release their updates/work to a wider audience. Meuse for CC5 mod only had 17 original maps, thus we are working to get rid of the CC5 maps and change/expand the strat map. Things are progressing but there is still a lot to do so I will not give an ETA...

As for TLD/WAR they have been pretty thoroughly patched so hopefully we see a final official patch for both soon.

Amgot

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:59 pm Post subject: Re: TLD port - release date? Reply with quote

Great news, keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the release.

Try to give use some teasers from time to time. Wink

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6
votes: 25

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:56 am Post subject: Re: TLD port - release date? Reply with quote

At times I've wondered if/why given the comments/feedback on re-releases....

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6
votes: 25

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:09 am Post subject: Re: TLD port - release date? Reply with quote

I don't see how that comment is fair when in just about every case a Mod is way better than the game itself.
It would be a shame NOT to see Meuse released,but it is your choice.

Tejszd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:27 pm Post subject: Re: TLD port - release date? Reply with quote

Work continues on Meuse....

Good progress is being made on replacing all the CC5 maps originally used and adding the 20 additional maps possible under WAR/TLD. Still a lot of map coding and the new strat map to do, so no ETA yet....

DAK_Legion

Rep: 86.3
votes: 20

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:30 pm Post subject: Re: TLD port - release date? Reply with quote

Good Notices!More Thanks Tejsdz Wink  Wink

Maybe in LSA in a Future??

heia Safari!!

Tejszd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:04 pm Post subject: Re: TLD port - release date? Reply with quote

Yes, would love to move it to LSA to take advantage of the some of the LSA specific features; blowing bridges, stacking BG's, going under bridges, etc.

Though changing the data from WAR/TLD to LSA will take some effort as the BG forcepool is completely different and then there will have to be some data changes due to the elements/weapon calculation changes made in LSA to make things more consistent.

Last edited by Tejszd on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Amgot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:13 pm Post subject: Re: TLD port - release date? Reply with quote

Good to see some progress on this, I'm eagerly awaiting this mod.

The plan is still first to port it to TLD, and then to LSA, right?

kweniston

Rep: 57.9
votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:27 pm Post subject: Re: TLD port - release date? Reply with quote

Thanks, I would like the LSA version to be there too! Looking forward to it.

Pzt_Kami

Rep: 44.2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:07 pm Post subject: Re: TLD port - release date? Reply with quote

I'm looking forward for the LSA version as well Smile Hopefully it would be released towards the end of 2011 (?)

Good luck Tejszd and whoever helps you on this

Women are like flowers, I appreciate their beauty and fragrance without picking them off the branch, then I continue on to the next flower

Tejszd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:03 am Post subject: Re: TLD port - release date? Reply with quote

Short term there will not be an LSA version but maybe down the road.

Just moving Meuse from CC5 to WAR/TLD has become a much bigger project as it is no longer just a copy/port of the mod. Almost every map is being replaced or updated and 20 are being added to use the full 64 allowed in WAR/TLD. Progress has been good but there is still a fair amount to do;

Data files pretty much done (BG's, teams, weapons, vehicles, etc.)
56 of 64 maps drawn/updated
34 of 64 maps coded
new start layer still needs to be drawn

kweniston

Rep: 57.9
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:35 am Post subject: Re: TLD port - release date? Reply with quote

Thanks for the update. GL.

davidssfx

Rep: 16.8
votes: 8

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:58 am Post subject: Re: TLD port - release date? Reply with quote

Tejszd wrote (View Post):
Short term there will not be an LSA version but maybe down the road.

Just moving Meuse from CC5 to WAR/TLD has become a much bigger project as it is no longer just a copy/port of the mod. Almost every map is being replaced or updated and 20 are being added to use the full 64 allowed in WAR/TLD. Progress has been good but there is still a fair amount to do;

Data files pretty much done (BG's, teams, weapons, vehicles, etc.)
56 of 64 maps drawn/updated
34 of 64 maps coded
new start layer still needs to be drawn

wow!
thanks Smile

Manoi

Rep: 89.5
votes: 7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:58 am Post subject: Re: TLD port - release date? Reply with quote

great work Tejszd!

fry30

Rep: 2.3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:41 pm Post subject: Re: TLD port - release date? Reply with quote

good job buddy this is a remake just like WAR and TLD. Keep going there are many who are excited for this!

Cathartes

Rep: 101.3
votes: 15

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:35 pm Post subject: Re: TLD port - release date? Reply with quote

Meuse for tLD is fantastic, and pretty challenging playing solo against the French AI (MUCH more than CC5 was), and it will only get better when/if Tejszd releases.

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:46 am Post subject: Re: TLD port - release date? Reply with quote

fairly hard against the german AI too.  I've been playing a "do it yourself" French counter attack GC from the left side of the strat and have lost more french tanks than is good for me

Amgot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:18 am Post subject: Re: TLD port - release date? Reply with quote

Thanks for the update, can't wait for this baby!

Tejszd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:31 am Post subject: Re: TLD port - release date? Reply with quote

Anyone up to assist with map coding to speed up the release date???

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Meuse Mod
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to: