Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1212
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Author
Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:18 pm Post subject: Re: a china MOD. Reply with quote

Yes i have steald things! i have used a PC game and changed it even if the copywright tells me i cant!

I have steald sounds and images from the world wide weeb, i have stealed things from other mods, im not that perfect like you, simply telling that all the things you have used in your mods is either made by your self or borrowed from the owners with an ok

Make them unavailable for the community..who the hell cares! :x

Nomada_Firefox

Rep: 32.9
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:31 pm Post subject: Re: a china MOD. Reply with quote

Well, most of my mods use content from other mods made a lot of years ago and from other CC games. I can not hide that I have been modding with these resources for years.

But there are a lot of free resources on the net, images, sounds and more and when I needed some new thing, I have made it by myself.

Other point can be if the creators are online. Many people is out but I continue very lived. Usually there is a normal rule between all the mods on the world, when the creator from some is out the net and probably he will not appears more, the solution is ask to other member from his team if there was one or give credits to him at a first place.

But here............I continue very online on the community and nobody asked me never about it. Even if my answer was "no". Have fun but I have been only for more of 10 years.

"Nada escapa a mis dominios".
Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site
(Only www.FirefoxCCMods.com is a English web site).

platoon_michael

Rep: 56.2
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:57 am Post subject: Re: a china MOD. Reply with quote

If it hasn't been released I could understand someone being upset seeing their work released by someone else before the original creator had a chance to.

Nomada_Firefox

Rep: 32.9
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:20 pm Post subject: Re: a china MOD. Reply with quote

At the end, he has not asked, he has not given credit and he is taking the credit from others for himself. He has not made anything correct and at this case, he can not tell that I have been offline. You know very well about it Platoon_Michael.;)

The unique difference here is my opinion about share or not with other mods the Ebro maps. For it I use a global answer and it is "no" and they were made only for my mod and not for a chinese civil war mod. At the end, I wait convert my battle of Ebro mod to LSA.

"Nada escapa a mis dominios".
Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site
(Only www.FirefoxCCMods.com is a English web site).

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:32 pm Post subject: Re: a china MOD. Reply with quote

Ebro on LSA sounds good Nomada_Firefox!

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to: