Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1180
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Author
Pzt_Wruff

Rep: 17.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:04 pm Post subject: Re: Wall Street under occupation Reply with quote

US_Brake wrote (View Post):
One example

http://newmexicoindependent.com/43847/video-alamogordo-tea-party-protesters-pack-heat

Another

http://policygrinder.com/jimmagruder/us-news/why-does-media-cast-occupy-as-violent-when-tea-partiers-showed-up-with-guns/  

Absolutely lawful. New Mexico’s Constitution allows for open carry of firearms to most public places. A permit was acquired for the protest and the police were notified of the details before the event.
See, what the left purposefully fails to acknowledge time and time again (in their efforts to paint the Tea Party as evil) is the fact that the Tea Party folks do their business according to the law (unlike OWS). They organized themselves quickly and are now in congress effecting real change in America. Whereas the OWS crowd, by contrast, 5 months now into their so-called "protest" are still just a bunch of people (youth and homeless people mostly) sleeping in parks smoking dope.
I see it every day as I drive by their so-called "protests" twice daily. A bunch of self-entitled Obama youth and assorted homeless people who've set up their little shantytown in our city park who hang out smoking pot all day, looking for handouts, and holding up signs saying to legalize marijuana. The OWS movement is quite pathetic really. Funnier still is how the left and democratic party (even our president's) eagerness to latch on to this lame movement and draw comparisons to the Tea Party. There is no comparison to the Tea Party. Love 'em or hate 'em, the Tea Party got lawful permits for their demonstrations and quickly organized and went straight to Washington and now "occupies" congress and is effecting real change. The OWS folks, by contrast, 5 months on, are still just sleeping in our parks smoking pot and trashing public property, not to mention what an eyesore they've been from the start. OWS is quickly losing steam due to its own idiocy.
It has become very evident that no organization or positive change can/will emerge from these OWS so-called "protests". These "occupy" folks should go back from whence they came, namely "occupying" their mommy and daddies basements. Liberal losers and homeless looking for a handout so that they can sit on their asses all day smoking dope. It's pathetic. Finally organize yourselves and really do something, or give it up. Get a life and quit shitting in and stinking up our public places. Losers.

US_Brake

Rep: 24.2
votes: 22

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:41 pm Post subject: Re: Wall Street under occupation Reply with quote

Pzt_Wruff wrote (View Post):
sit on their asses all day smoking dope.

Don't knock it if you havn't tried it.

Close Combat's most infamous SOB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:29 am Post subject: Re: Wall Street under occupation Reply with quote

Pzt_Wruff wrote (View Post):
One example

http://newmexicoindependent.com/43847/video-alamogordo-tea-party-protesters-pack-heat

Another

http://policygrinder.com/jimmagruder/us-news/why-does-media-cast-occupy-as-violent-when-tea-partiers-showed-up-with-guns/  

Absolutely lawful...

...the fact that the Tea Party folks do their business according to the law (unlike OWS). They organized themselves quickly and are now in congress effecting real change in America.

Gee stereotype much or do you just all your info from Fox News?  If it is legal to carry machine guns and pistols in groups of right-wing fanatics at Obama speeches then what the hell are the they protesting in the first place?  Don't like gun restrictions?  Go talk to your Governor or Mayor.  The only reason they did that is to stir up hate against Obama and rally the rightie base.

Please enlighten me on how your Tea Party-backed candidates that replaced moderate Republicans have brought "real change"?  Laws about the pledge allegiance - when nothing changed about the pledge...Sharia law restrictions when no Sharia law was ever mandated...or how about the Tea Party backed kooks that talk about making Corporate Taxes zero, calling Social Security a ponzi scheme, replacing Medicare with coupon program, eliminating public education or abolishing environmental protections.  What else am I missing?

So what if 100% of the Congress and President were Tea Party approved?  What change?  Nothing would change.  We already have a monopoly in Congress - both parties are already owned by the Big $ Lobbies and Corporations.  So they would just give more tax breaks to the wealthy and corporations.  They already pay the lowest rates in decades as is.  OR how about paying ZERO if you have some friends in high places that can write laws to help you zero out.  How is that fair?

What will the Revolution Change? - Youth Brigade

Pzt_Wruff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:12 pm Post subject: Re: Wall Street under occupation Reply with quote

Link

US_Brake

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:20 pm Post subject: Re: Wall Street under occupation Reply with quote

Link

Pzt_Wruff demonizes the messengers while avoiding the OWS messages.

If they were protesting unions, taxes, illegal immigrants, blacks on welfare, and carrying sign of Obama as a monkey swinging on a tree limb to Pzt_Wruff they would be great American Patriots.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Pzt_Wruff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:12 pm Post subject: Re: Wall Street under occupation Reply with quote

Link

Pzt_Wruff demonizes the messengers while avoiding the OWS messages.

If they were protesting unions, taxes, illegal immigrants, blacks on welfare, and carrying sign of Obama as a monkey swinging on a tree limb to Pzt_Wruff they would be great American Patriots.

^ ^ He is preaching Ron Paul's message. He is even calling for Ron Paul to be elected president in that video. You should know that Ron Paul and his son Rand are a champions of the Tea Party, right? Card carrying members if ever there were. While I do not identify with any particular political party, I have supported many of Ron Paul's ideas for a long long time.

When OWS started out I had hoped that it would truly become something, because there are aspects of their extremely scattered message that I do agree with, or rather people in the disorganized OWS crowd that I tend to agree with (like the fellow in the video you posted). I had hoped that after the initial weeks/months that it would organize into something real and turn into something that could effect real change. That they would find leaders and outline a focused message (more of them should take after that sober fellow in the video you posted), and rather "occupy"/protest congress and this stinking White House. Occupy Washington! THAT is where decisions are made.
Unfortunately however I have watched "OWS" in my own city and elsewhere degenerate into a lot of self-entitled youths, dope smokers, and homeless people living in a shanty town in our city park, petitioning for legalized marijuana, and shitting in and stinking the place up. I think that is unfortunate. Not at all what I had hoped for when this began.

Completely off subject; I do wonder, US_Brake, were you get the idea that I am a racist ("carrying sign of Obama as a monkey swinging on a tree limb")? Why do you make such a stupid assumption? That is some stupid shit taken straight out of the retarded liberal blogosphere. Anyone who makes such stupid assumptions should explain themselves. It is a baseless and desperate and utterly invalid assumption which serves no one, least of all yourself and any arguments which you may be trying to make.

Don't knock it (sitting on your ass smoking dope all day) if you havn't tried it.

Brilliant. Just what this country doesn't need. The sober fellow in the video you posted would surely agree with me, US_Brake. Dope smokers make awful and terribly ineffective revolutionaries.

MajorFrank

Rep: 41.8
votes: 6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:11 am Post subject: Re: Wall Street under occupation Reply with quote

Just to chime in on this, as a non-American I have to say, American politics is so strange to me. I don't mean this as an insult, just that what seems to make sense for Americans is just so strange from a Scandinavian or actually Fennoscandian perspective. Although I'm not sure if all Americans 'get' their politics either. I won't go into specifics but stuff like the death penalty, health care, taxation etc. really makes the US a pretty extreme place of the have's and have-not's.

Could be that there is more 'fog' in American politics then in Europe on average, money rules. In the last presidential elections one of the democrat candidates Mike Gravel repeated to "follow the money" in relations to the top candidates, Hillary and Obama. IMO it seems that big money and a certain inner circle of career politicians kind of dictates the US foreign and domestic politics year after year and decade after decade. I find this pretty scary considering how significant US still is on the world stage.

US_Brake

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:57 am Post subject: Re: Wall Street under occupation Reply with quote

Yes I gave you some Tea Party at the OWS now you should be really confused.

Pz Wruff 2011

"...of self-entitled youths, dope smokers, and homeless people living in a shanty town in our city park, petitioning for legalized marijuana, and shitting in and stinking the place up."

King George 1776

"...of self-entitled youths, whisky drinkers, and homeless people living in a shanty town in our city park, petitioning for legalized tea, and shitting in and stinking the place up."

Dont forget dude.. The Original TEA PARTY was not a legal protest organized with the authorites.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to: