Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
LostTemple

Rep: 59.2
votes: 7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:08 am Post subject: Close Combat 5 Winter War game footage Reply with quote

hello everyone!

I started up another playthrough on my youtube channel.  For those of you who remember, I did a complete playthrough of Battle of Berlin with German Vetmod 3.5.  Well, it's not over between me and the Russians heheh because I've decided to exact some revenge by playing Winter War!!!

In this Operation playthrough you will see me play as the Finns as I try to defend Finland from the Russian Communist horde. :)

So I just want to cordially invite you to join me on my battles in Winter War.

I will be uploading videos constantly, and the first part can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJR29cQOahM

My youtube channel is below. There you can find all my Close Combat videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CloseCombat5

Any comments/suggestions are appreciated.  Hope you enjoy my channel and have fun watching the videos

thanks

MajorFrank

Rep: 41.8
votes: 6

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:01 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Winter War game footage Reply with quote

Hi Lost Temple,

I've watched many parts of your Battle of Berlin - campaign. Your commentary is often very funny.

I've been playing a long campaign of this Winter War mod with the 3.5 vetmod, still in the middle of it. Still got like 9 days left. Have made some epic blunders along the way. Will be interesting to follow your progress.

Btw I'm a Finn so I'm already laughing at your pronunciation of the Finnish place names.  Very Happy

Cheers.

Pete

Rep: 118.1
votes: 12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:27 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Winter War game footage Reply with quote

Hey LostTemple,

What software do you use for capturing those videos?

thanks,

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis
(War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)
Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/buckandpete/
Our website: https://themodsection.net/

LostTemple

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:07 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Winter War game footage Reply with quote

hey guys!

Just a quick update that I'm absolutely loving the Winter War mod with the 3.5 Finnish vetmod!  There have been some great battles so far...and if you thought what you'd seen so far was amazing...well hold on to your hats because even more epic battles are coming up!!!

Things are getting crazyyy! heheh

I actually have a backlog of videos to post....so you can expect me to continue to upload video footage on a daily basis.

The fun continues, and I hope you guys are enjoying me murder the Russian pigs :)

thanks again to everyone who's been watching...and if you haven't already...check out my youtube channel for tons of Close Combat video game footage!

:)

LostTemple

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:45 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Winter War game footage Reply with quote

hey guys!!

Just want to take this time to thank everyone who's been watching my Close Combat 5 Winter War playthrough.  I am having an absolute blast playing this mod!!!, and I'm also really enjoying all the comments you guys leave on my youtube videos!

So thanks again for the support and views...it is much appreciated!

Our Operation is approaching the final stages, and here's a quick snapshot of the current status.  As you can see, we are totally annihilating the Russian pigs :)

Again, you can watch all videos of my playthrough on my channel below:

http://www.youtube.com/user/CloseCombat5

There's tons of Close Combat video game footage there to keep anyone entertained for eternity heheh

Thanks again fellas and I'll see you on the battlefield!

Very Happy

US_Brake

Rep: 24.2
votes: 22

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:09 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Winter War game footage Reply with quote

Nice, LostTemple. Keep up the good work.

Close Combat's most infamous SOB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6
votes: 25

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:20 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Winter War game footage Reply with quote

There was a real nice feature of this war on the History Channel.
Anyone happen to watch it?

btw,Nice Videos.

MajorFrank

Rep: 41.8
votes: 6

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:30 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 5 Winter War game footage Reply with quote

platoon_michael,

You mean Fire and Ice? It's on Google video, and possibly Youtube. Then there is a documentary called "Winter war through Soviet eyes" where the former soviets remember the war. Both good.

Nice battles Lost Temple, I've watched your vids.

I've been waging a grand campaign of this mod, still a few days left. Epic fighting, I've managed to stall the Soviets around the Mannerheim line. Which I guess is better then the historical counterpart. Those Soviet flametanks are horrible.

Campaign so far.png
 Description:
Campaign so far.
 Filesize:  501.86 KB
 Viewed:  6631 Time(s)

Campaign so far.png

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess

Jump to: