Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1210
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Author
kweniston

Rep: 57.9
votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:25 pm Post subject: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Reply with quote

Also testing LSA patch, need to buy extra time!

DAK_Legion

Rep: 86.3
votes: 20

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:35 pm Post subject: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Reply with quote

Quotation marsk FIX
Type 94 3,7mm AT FIX

Still working.... Wink

heia Safari!!

diggin.robat

Rep: 39.7
votes: 2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:12 pm Post subject: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Reply with quote

I remember some data fixes I did for cc5 version. Please look for the flame shermie. That version at Okinawa only had the flame tube and not a "secondary" 75mm.

cheers

diggin

GW modding team
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

salhexe

Rep: 70.1
votes: 6

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:41 am Post subject: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Reply with quote

Flametank is ok  Smile

salhexe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:55 am Post subject: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Reply with quote

Update vetmod HERE

salhexe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:58 pm Post subject: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Reply with quote

Error in map Iwa, main road was coded as dock crane and was impassable.

doc crane.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  295.59 KB
 Viewed:  18205 Time(s)

doc crane.jpg

kweniston

Rep: 57.9
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:50 pm Post subject: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Reply with quote

salhexe wrote (View Post):
Error in map Iwa, main road was coded as dock crane and was impassable.

Ah, same error as  I reported. Perhaps a good idea to check all roads in this mod.

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:07 pm Post subject: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Reply with quote

Sorry:(

it will work just around the holidays!

will try to work with the version 5.50.14 Salhexe

heia Safari!!

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:41 am Post subject: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Reply with quote

Hey DAK_Legion, did you complete a patch/update for this mod conversion???

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:14 pm Post subject: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Reply with quote

Dock Crane Bug FIX for CCTLD_Okinawav102

Extrat in the file:Okinawa/Maps

DockCraneFIX.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  DockCraneFIX.zip
 Filesize:  145.38 KB
 Downloaded:  655 Time(s)

heia Safari!!

salhexe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:21 pm Post subject: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Reply with quote

Thank you I can begin again the gc Smile

platoon_michael

Rep: 56.2
votes: 25

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:44 am Post subject: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Reply with quote

Anyplace I can download this without having to sign up for anything?

Thanks

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:46 pm Post subject: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Reply with quote

Sorry Michael but I can't host for this mod in matrix games and closecombatseries.net

this is the only Link for download.

the reply for your questions about stratmap.txt more later

heia Safari!!

mooxe

Rep: 221.4

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:25 pm Post subject: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Reply with quote

Dak you can have an FTP site here if you wish to host anything. All can be accessable via the web.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:42 pm Post subject: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Reply with quote

How come only DAK_Legion gets an FTP site?  Razz

DAK_Legion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:52 pm Post subject: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Reply with quote

Thanks Mooxe;)

I thought there was no more uploads new mods!THANKS!

Stwa I you want a FTP Site for you...you must get LSA;) Wink (just kidding Ehh!)

heia Safari!!

mooxe

Rep: 221.4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:51 am Post subject: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Reply with quote

New mods will be added. However, as virtually all the re-releases have patches pending or are left with the beta stamp on them, I will not add mods to the downloads section for them. The reason is, once upgraded mods may or may not work with them. They would have to be checked individually, if they didnt work the creator would have to be contacted etc etc.... It makes for a lot of extra work.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

platoon_michael

Rep: 56.2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:16 pm Post subject: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
New mods will be added. However, as virtually all the re-releases have patches pending or are left with the beta stamp on them, I will not add mods to the downloads section for them. The reason is, once upgraded mods may or may not work with them. They would have to be checked individually, if they didn't work the creator would have to be contacted etc etc.... It makes for a lot of extra work.

I agree with this procedure.
Problem is we have NO idea when/if a new patch is coming.
WAR still needs a patch to correct the Main Screen error and I think this may require a new ScrnGadg,but I'm not 100%
The creator is then fucked with having to re-import ALL the graphics needed to the new ScrnGadg,and even with Auto Batch in Photoshop it sucks.

It's a shame GadgetMunger won't work with just a drop and drag of files and then rebuild them.
They all have to be flipped.

I don't think any new .exe will be a problem unless you've Hex edited that and with most of the important Data moved to a .txt format I just don't see much of that happening or needed.

This does leave one feeling when is the rug going to be pulled out from under me again.
I like what I'm doing now to help convert Mods to WAR but I can tell you this.
I wont keep doing it over and over and over again everytime a new patch comes out.

Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:20 pm Post subject: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Reply with quote

Roger that  Exclamation

And I like what you are doing with these conversions too, even though I don't use them because I don't have WAR or TLD.

I keep thinking I might get LSA, but I just cant seem to get out the plastic and rock.  Laughing

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:25 am Post subject: Re: Okinawav102 for TLD Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
New mods will be added. However, as virtually all the re-releases have patches pending or are left with the beta stamp on them, I will not add mods to the downloads section for them. The reason is, once upgraded mods may or may not work with them. They would have to be checked individually, if they didnt work the creator would have to be contacted etc etc.... It makes for a lot of extra work.

Mooxe, I think you should change your stance on WAR/TLD re-releases.

The last patches, even though still called beta, have been out for about 9 months and have made these games surpass CC5 for features and stability.  Mods now built for either will run on the other, though unfortunately the exe of each game will not connect to the other game, as proven by the Meuse for TLD mod which platoon_michael has been running on WAR (I tested/tried it too). If there is a final non beta patch for these two games I would expect very few changes and at worst the only change could be removing the b for beta in the name....

CC-WachtamRhein-Update-v45015b
CC-TheLongestDay-Update-55014b

Last edited by Tejszd on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat The Longest Day
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to: