New CC5 Ardennes Offensive VetBoB1.13
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: New CC5 Ardennes Offensive VetBoB1.13 Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:24 pm
    —
Thanks to TT and Whitehorse I have done a new version of the CC5 Ardennes Offensive VetBoB with the fantastic TT´s CC4VetBoB1.13 and the Whitehorse´s CC5AO graphic addon.

I can be downloaded on www.clannomada.com or www.firefoxccmods.com on one hour and 30 minutes (I´m uploading it).

#2:  Author: Cpt_RioLocation: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:20 pm
    —
That´s great! Thanks

#3:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:51 am
    —
I cant remember my log in information to use the downloads.
Any chance you can e-mail that to me?

Thanks

EDIT:
Platoon_Michael was my login name

Last edited by platoon_michael on Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4:  Author: salhexe PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:58 am
    —
I'm confused, Question in both sides links i find only btd files where is vetbob? the direct link?

#5:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:50 am
    —
Here you can download it.
http://www.firefoxccmods.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=2&min=0&orderby=titleA&show=10
What were your old nick on www.firefoxccmods.com Michael?

#6:  Author: salhexe PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:37 pm
    —
Ok i know but the only new file is new maps btd files

#7:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:48 pm
    —
Sorry I changed the old Vetbob link by it new file because it is a new upgrade.
You should see and download it.
CC5 Ardennes Offensive VetBoB 1.13
Description: Last version of this fantastic CC5 version of the CC4 TT´s VetBoB mods. Very fun.
Version: Filesize: 82.80 MB
Added on: 01-Nov-2003 Downloads: 98
HomePage | Rate Resource | Report Broken Link | Details

#8:  Author: salhexe PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:14 pm
    —
Now i want to change the mod for have an hard mod in single player, a question
: why german start in incorrect position from west or north instead east? and how to fix this? vl entry is correct Rolling Eyes

udenbrea.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  125.54 KB
 Viewed:  18350 Time(s)

udenbrea.jpg

#9:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:46 pm
    —
Hint - See the colour of the "German" troops, they are actually the American teams! The computer thinks they are Allied units.

#10:  Author: salhexe PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:52 pm
    —
Yes but how to fix?

#11:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:24 pm
    —
Quote:
Hint - See the colour of the "German" troops, they are actually the American teams! The computer thinks they are Allied units.

Mod has the corrected uniforms, this mod was not done from the last TT CC4 Veteran mod.

Different versions, different game, different uniforms.

How fix? you can do a new uniforms with soldier color tool.

#12:  Author: salhexe PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:35 am
    —
Now in Gc i attack to Bastogne but game crash to windows without message during map loading, i try in various way without result also in single battle Bastogne crash!. I've also 103 version Bastogne is same and work fine, i've copy from 103 to 113 but no way work Sad

#13:  Author: 7A_WeeFunkLocation: Sweden West Coast PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:20 pm
    —
cannot open file for streaming it says when i try to start the game, any suggestions what to do?

#14:  Author: 7A_WeeFunkLocation: Sweden West Coast PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:56 pm
    —
Will u need graphics fix to?

CC5AOGrapichpatch?

#15:  Author: salhexe PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:08 pm
    —
you know the cause of the crash of bastogne? if you have a patch you can make upload?

#16:  Author: bambam887Location: Belgium PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:08 am
    —
@ Weefunk

Quote:
cannot open file for streaming it says when i try to start the game, any suggestions what to do?

Look at our Close combat trouble shooting guide Wink

#17:  Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:51 pm
    —
What's the difference between the various submods for Ardennes??

Full Command
Volksgrenadiere
True Black
VetBob?

I'm sure this is answered somewhere but I couldn't find it in the Forum and Firefox's site appears to be down. PLease advise.

I started as americans with the Volksgrenadiere submod and so far the Americans have disbanded the Germans in the first 3 battles. Not very challenging so far.

Thanks
_dtn

#18:  Author: Brunner PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:46 am
    —
Hey guys, please help me. I've just tried to instal the Ardennes Offensive mod but there was a message that it's impossible to copy the file C:... GENames.txt because it doesn't exist.
The point is in my CC5 folder/Data/Basethere is such file.

What should I do?
Any suggestions?

#19:  Author: Brunner PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:47 am
    —
Hey guys, please help me. I've just tried to instal the Ardennes Offensive mod but there was a message that it's impossible to copy the file C:... GENames.txt because it doesn't exist.

What should I do?
Any suggestions?

#20:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:12 pm
    —
Quote:

Where do you have installed the CC5 game? What folder? what harddisk letter?

CC5 must be installed on "c:\Program Files\SSI\Close Combat Invasion Normandy\.."

If not...........plugin manager will not run well.

Quote:
What's the difference between the various submods for Ardennes??

Full Command
Volksgrenadiere
True Black
VetBob?

Full Command, Volksgrenadiere and TrueBlack are small submods from CC5 Ardennes Offensive 1.03, Full Command let you fight with vehicles crews, Volksgrenadiere is as CC4 mod, it give you worse units and TrueBlack is as other CC4 mod where you can play with many more units.

To me VetBoB is not a submod, it is more as a complete mod done with the core of CC5 Ardennes Offensive 1.03 but no more.

To see the differences, you must play all them.

Ah and my www.FirefoxCCMods.com site is running again.
[/list]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2