CCS Statistics and Server Updates
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Site Info

#61: Re: CCS Statistics and Server Updates Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:51 pm
    —
Thanks again Mooxe!

We'll let you know if it isn't available but so far so good....

#62: Re: CCS Statistics and Server Updates Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:09 am
    —
Just to let you know, I can't reach the website when I type  www.closecombatseries.net.  It is only possible when I enter the adress as such: http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/index.php

Luckily, Steiner has posted this on the matrix forum and that was how I could reach the website again after weeks.

#63: Re: CCS Statistics and Server Updates Author: Stwa PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:29 am
    —
Bingo!  Laughing

#64: Re: CCS Statistics and Server Updates Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:31 am
    —
Thanks for keeping CC alive, Mooxe!!!

#65: Re: CCS Statistics and Server Updates Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:54 am
    —
Thanks guys....

The image gallery is busted. Don't know if I can fix that.

#66: Re: CCS Statistics and Server Updates Author: Stwa PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:40 am
    —
Images.  Question

We don't need no steenking images.  Idea

#67: Re: CCS Statistics and Server Updates Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:33 pm
    —
When I switched back to this server, some of the download URLs were cropped a bit. If you get a bad link, I get a report to fix it. So just try again in another day or so.

#68: Re: CCS Statistics and Server Updates Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:08 pm
    —
CCS is back on the top of Google searches for "close combat"

#69: Re: CCS Statistics and Server Updates Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:33 am
    —
Still trying to fix image gallery. Its messed up a bunch of Player's News that had images linked to it. I am afraid it may be unfixable as this code is getting ancient now. I kind of think its a compatibility issue with some software on the server since it was always working on the previous server.

I modified the donations page with a new message from me. I will no longer be keeping a public list of all those who donate. It was done manually and its hard to find the time to always update. I do thank everyone for the continued donations! I have $250.00 saved up from ads and donations.. thanks again.

#70: Re: CCS Statistics and Server Updates Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:15 pm
    —
Some of you may have received a notification that a certain Blackhole Exploit kit was discovered on CCS by your virus scanner software. This exploit has been running rampant on the internet for years infecting hundreds of thousands of sites. CCS was infected recently. If you were not running Javascript I don't think your PC was in any danger. Its quite a well known exploit and I am sure all virus scanners block it. Please take precautions with your own PC.

All of you who had files or FTP accounts in the /Hosted portion of the site will not have access for awhile. Those files are all quarantined for now until I cleanse them.

#71: Re: CCS Statistics and Server Updates Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:06 pm
    —
Aha  Exclamation

Well, apart from what this thing might or might not be doing in the FTP file area of the server.

It seems that it is deleting uploaded images from the server as well (I thought you mentioned that somewhere)  Question

But, it would appear that it (the blackhole exploit  Question ) is being very selective over which images it deletes.

Maybe you should check the "New Close Combat" topic, and see if you can discern a pattern here.

It would appear that this virus is very intelligent, when selecting what content to delete.  Shocked

#72: Re: CCS Statistics and Server Updates Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:31 pm
    —
Not infecting images. Some images were lost due to reverting to backups. The exploit infected index files on the site, they have been fixed or moved.

#73: Re: CCS Statistics and Server Updates Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:18 pm
    —
Hi,

OK, thanks again for messing with this. I am sure you would have rather been doing something else.

#74: Re: CCS Statistics and Server Updates Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:35 am
    —
Pzt_Crackwise wrote (View Post):
Just to let you know, I can't reach the website when I type  www.closecombatseries.net.  It is only possible when I enter the adress as such: http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/index.php

Luckily, Steiner has posted this on the matrix forum and that was how I could reach the website again after weeks.

I'm still getting this. For someone that doesn't have the website in his favorites and doesn't know how to access, it will be very difficult to enter the forums or downloads.

#75: Re: CCS Statistics and Server Updates Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:33 am
    —
Thank you Kanov. That problem seems to creep back up on my often recently.

#76: Re: CCS Statistics and Server Updates Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:46 am
    —
Fixed. The answer was change "Allowoveride None" to "Allowoverride All" in the Apache configuration.

Thank for reporting!

#77: Re: CCS Statistics and Server Updates Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:01 am
    —
Thanks to you mooxe for your dedication on maintaining this site and crackwise for first reporting it.

Now if you excuse me I will go and tow me some guns on PitF.  Laughing

cheers!

#78: Re: CCS Statistics and Server Updates Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:02 am
    —
Man... I would make a horrible server administrator.

I finally fixed the bug for the screenshot gallery.

I still have all the screenshots, but the database is gone. I lost the backup.

I will restart the gallery manually.

#79: Re: CCS Statistics and Server Updates Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:54 pm
    —
The Combat Gallery is back online.

I was able to restore some deleted files using a program called "Recover My Files."

Pretty good program. The gallery backup installed is from June 26, 2011!

#80: Re: CCS Statistics and Server Updates Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:39 am
    —
Thanks for all the effort MOOXE!

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
Page 4 of 6