Problem installing GJS Mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Problem installing GJS Mod Author: JohnDee PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:46 pm
    —
i folllowed all the steps in the installation guide but when i open config manager and click on install i get this message:

''failed to copy C:\Program files\SSI\Close Clombat Invasion Normandy\CC5.exe to System\Original\CC5.exe because C:\Program files\SSI\Close Clombat Invasion Normandy\CC5.exe does not exist..''

Confused

#2:  Author: JohnDee PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:52 pm
    —
ah ye CC5.exe DOES exist (patched version) so whats his friggin problem ?

i want to play Goddammit Mad

#3:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:32 pm
    —
You have to start over.

1. Uninstall Patch
2. Uninstall CC5
3. Delete SSI folder
4. Now try http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=3 again

If a mod fails to install, it always screws up your install. Keep a backup of a plain 5.01 install on your harddrive. When an install fails, just copy and paste it over.

#4:  Author: Ost_KinsK PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:15 am
    —
go to regedit and change: C:\Program files\ to your language, here i change to c:\arquivos de programas\....

#5:  Author: JohnDee PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:07 pm
    —
THX for the tips fellas, i spended nearly the whole day messing around with it, reinstalling over and over again, renaming folders in regedit and what heavier.. the solution in the end was quiet simple really; i installed it new but this time not in the default folder (programme) but in program files folder wich i created before the installation, and voila - it worked -

thx again both of you for your input, it definately helped..

see ya online Wink

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1