Screen resolution problem
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Screen resolution problem Author: chocoleibniz PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:54 pm
    —
I have a new laptop. I changed the resolution to enlarge the text on screen, yet when I play CC the actual gamescreen is a lot smaller than I would like, and it is straining my eyes.

The debrief screen is fine, the strategic and command screens too, but as soon as go into the game it's far too small. I have fiddled around with the option screen resolution settings but although I've tried several settings they don't seem to make any difference to the size of the game play screen.

Does anyone have any ideas?

#2:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:54 pm
    —
Try disabling directdraw...this will limit your gameplay screen res...the max res will be: 1280x1024. You can probably lower the screen res to something lower.

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=101

#3: hi Author: ANZAC_TackLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:25 am
    —
open game,
click on options,
click on general(middle tab)
screen resolution...for a 15" 4:3 laptop i use 1024*768.

for my 19" 4:3 i use 1220*1024. seing more of the battlefield is more important to me then individuals.

#4:  Author: chocoleibniz PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:36 am
    —
Thanks for the answers. I have fixed the problem and once more the solution lay with me being a moron rather than anything really complicated.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1