Data files?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#1: Data files? Author: FFL_Jib21Location: Johannesburg PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:02 pm
    —
Hi!

I downloaded all the files and followed the notice. It says to download the video file and extract it with all the data files included in it... I have only the video, there is no data file in this zip file...

So please HELP!!! Rolling Eyes

#2: Re: Data files? Author: mochohoLocation: Croatia PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:08 am
    —
FFL_Jib21 wrote:
Hi!

I downloaded all the files and followed the notice. It says to download the video file and extract it with all the data files included in it... I have only the video, there is no data file in this zip file...

So please HELP!!! Rolling Eyes

There are three different files that you need for GJS. Did dll'd, GJS4.4 Map Pack, GJSv44.zip, and video.zip? Dll all that and then follow the link http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=3

#3:  Author: FFL_Jib21Location: Johannesburg PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:54 pm
    —
I followed all the instructions but it says that I have some battle data missing so it can't install the plugin... Crying or Very sad

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1