problem with config manager
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: problem with config manager Author: jemcasdagli PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:46 pm
    —
I am installing plugins using the CCV configuration manager. Plugin gets confirmed as installed. load up game but then get the message : "unable to read one or more registry entries. Please reinstall close combat" I have got this with 3 different plug ins now - so I must be doing something wrong. can anyone help me ?

#2:  Author: RD_RoachLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:08 pm
    —
Have you Installed Full version of CC5 and have you added the 501a patch? All CC5 mods require the patch in order to work.

#3:  Author: jemcasdagli PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:30 am
    —
many thanks for reply. yes installed the patch. but think I worked out what the problem couldbe. when I added more memory to the hard drive last year the default main drive letter changed from "C" to "E". pretty sure that is the problem. so think I have some major overhauling to do ! thanks for advice though

#4:  Author: molinalmLocation: Venezuela PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:27 pm
    —
i'm the same problem with config manager that jemcasdagli, but in this case when i use the install button, the aplication fail and i read "FAILED TO COPY C:\PROGRAM FILES\SSI\CLOSE COMBAT INVASION NORMANDY\CC5.exe TO SYSTEM\ORIGINAL\CC5.exe because C:\PROGRAM FILES\SSI\CLOSE COMBAT INVASION NORMANDY\CC5.exe does not exist. can anyone help me?

#5:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:41 pm
    —
Quote:
C:\PROGRAM FILES\SSI\CLOSE COMBAT INVASION NORMANDY\CC5.exe

Is that where you have cc5 installed?

#6:  Author: jakhals PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:55 pm
    —
No man i installed it in d:

Can I change this to d in the confic program?

schrecken wrote:
Quote:
C:\PROGRAM FILES\SSI\CLOSE COMBAT INVASION NORMANDY\CC5.exe

Is that where you have cc5 installed?

#7:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:12 am
    —
Try looking here:
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=81

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1