Final stage of Stalingrad 1.2 Installation error.. Help plz
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: Final stage of Stalingrad 1.2 Installation error.. Help plz Author: bagolater PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:22 pm
    —
Helloz I've just recently returned to the game and I want 2 get things moving again (play H2h). As can be expected yet another mod is not installing as it should.

The error displayed with Stalingrad installation is at the very last step of install(@ config manager). THe error is, "Plug-in Stalingrad 1.2 does not have an install.txt file"

GG me if there are any known solutions or theoretical ones kindly inform me of them. Appreciate it guyz ty =).

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:42 pm
    —
Usually this means the ZIP file was not unzipped properly to the plugins folder. Verify you have a STALINGRADv1.2.pln in the plugins folder.

I suggest since you had a problem, delete any stalingrad files from the config manager folders \Config Manager\Plugins and Config Manager\System\Packages\STALINGRADv1.2

Now start over and verify this file exists after you unzip \Config Manager\Plugins\STALINGRADv1.2.pln.

#3:  Author: bagolater PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:36 pm
    —
Game has been sucessfully installed. Thanks mooxe for fast help =).

#4:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:40 pm
    —
Your welcome, hope to see you online at Gamespy.

#5:  Author: bagolater PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:41 pm
    —
zomg.. grand campaign crashy :/.

#6:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:45 pm
    —
Make sure your maps are installed.

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=92

#7:  Author: bagolater PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:08 pm
    —
Going to try re-downloading and unzipping the mappack 2 the maps folder once again. My vista computer doesnt seem 2 know how 2 unzip :/. lol

#8:  Author: bagolater PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:33 pm
    —
RE-dl'd and installed maps same problem. I might add i had the exact same campaign error with Cross of iron mods. Im Using Vista, ffs I hate this O.S

ANy other ideas sir?

#9:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:03 pm
    —
seems like you have to emulate XP to avoid such crashes by using virtual pc or second OS.

browse these threads in the tech forum for help and see if you manage to solve it.

#10:  Author: bagolater PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:45 pm
    —
will try ty.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1