Game restores KIA units back to rooster after battle???
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#1: Game restores KIA units back to rooster after battle??? Author: reinald PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:39 pm
    —
I'm playing a GJS44 H2H Gc and got a problem. After battles on beach maps the game restores killed teams to the roosters. Medals and kills disappear and the BGs are composed the way we went into battle. Kills the GC of course because Brits never get off the beach against "respawning" German guns etc.

Inland it seems to work just fine (Merville, Pegasus, ...).

All BGs of both sides are in supply.

Help appreciated. Thx.

#2:  Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:46 pm
    —
Just a question, After battle, did u click next to go to next battle, ? If so, the BG killed may be a little strange..
After battle, allways click "command", and reloade the game.

#3:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:08 pm
    —
Now I wonder... did WaR fix this one?

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=122

Scroll down to step 5.

#4:  Author: doggieLocation: Under the porch PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:10 am
    —
We're having a little Close Combat revival over at MCS

I haven't played much on line since the days long ago when Mooxe and me used to meet at the old CC5 game room.

The save game thing may be it, though. I seem to remember there were issues with H2H campaign games. Of course H2H is the only way to play Close Combat. It's what the game was made for.

While we're here, the Hamachi thing doesn't recognize my IP number. Rerinald has to host the games because my IP number on the game connection screen is different than what appears on the Hamachi control panel. I have DSL from the regional phone company, and they may relay my conection through other servers.

Thios is the first time I've been able to maintain a reliable connection with someone in Europe, though, so Hamuchi is a good thing.

#5:  Author: reinald PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:35 am
    —
mooxe wrote:
Now I wonder... did WaR fix this one?

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=122

Scroll down to step 5.

Step 5 wrote:
Following the battle after both players have viewed results, the host shall press Command. The Next button should never be used to continue to the next battle. Clicking next will corrupt forcepool data and is irreversible.

Thx, we'll try that. I'll always go the full way back to the network screen.

Great community btw, but this is hardly news. Wink

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1