Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1305
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
herr_cazador

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:17 pm Post subject: I have paid for the phiscall game and download but... Reply with quote

..neither of them have been done. MATRIXGAMES HAVENT SENT MY GAME!, AND THE DOWNLOAD DONT WORK!. I HAVE WROTE TO THEM BUT DONT ANSWER!!!!!. WHAT KIND OF SHI**** IS THIS!!.

Pzt_Kevin_dtn

Rep: 10.9

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:59 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Note - I purchased both the Download and CD as well. The Physical delivery took about 10 days before it arrived.

I noticed a problem with the initial download and it appeared that it was not unzipping properly But I surmised that because of the size of the file it just wasn't showing the download process and Task Manager indicated that it was "not working". But when I went to the folder where it was supposedly unzipping I noticed that the file size kept getting larger everytime I refreshed the folder. So even though I was being told it was "not working" it actually was unzipping. Once it achieved the requisite 890 MB I was able to install the game without a problem. Note that the first time I attempted the unzip I lost patience at around 740 MB and got all sorts of failures when I attempted to install it. But once I figured out what it was doing and that it was 890 MB in size it functioned just fine. I hope this helps. If not I would suggest you contact the Matrix Games Support Group since we're just a user group here in CCS.

Nomada_Firefox

Rep: 32.9
votes: 9

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:52 am Post subject: Re: I have paid for the phiscall game and download but... Reply with quote

herr_cazador wrote:
..neither of them have been done. MATRIXGAMES HAVENT SENT MY GAME!, AND THE DOWNLOAD DONT WORK!. I HAVE WROTE TO THEM BUT DONT ANSWER!!!!!. WHAT KIND OF SHI**** IS THIS!!.

And really, have you payed it? do you have two emaisl from digital river about it?

Perhaps your credit card numbers was bad or your address. Or your credit card was stolen. All people that I have seen from Spain that they bought the game on november have received their games. I did not buy the physical game because I do not need it but I bought it and I downloaded it some hours next from release.

"Nada escapa a mis dominios".
Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site
(Only www.FirefoxCCMods.com is a English web site).

DAK_Von_Manteuffel

Rep: 17.9

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:22 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you received an email with notification of the order?

Send an e-mail, which communicated the date of the order of the number ordered and what you have purchased, physical, digital, and so on.

Days later, must receive another email, which reported sending the game physical.

El general que vence , siempre tiene razón.

herr_cazador

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:48 am Post subject: Reply with quote

First thank you for the answers...the transaction of 49,55 euros was done the 5 of November. I post this image to show that i have done (yes is not a proof but is my word that i have paid).

I cant understand because i have wrote 4 times and the only answer i have received was this:

Nah, after this bad joke the truth is that they havent answer me, really is strange because is suposed that they are serious, and nobody (that i know) have had a problem like this, i didnt want to go to the point to show this thing in the forum, but if they dont answer me, in some part must be know.

Nomada_Firefox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:20 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have not received never a email from digitalriver, you did not buy nothing. Probably you did not buy it well or they did not accept your credit card. Have it charged really the 49 €?

Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site

herr_cazador

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:47 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Look to the first image, at the end appears "Digital River Luxemburg"...that information is from the movements of my credit card in the Bank page, and yes the 49,55 euros was charged...if not why im posting this?. I have not received any answer from them...if they have not received the money or they have any problem with my credit card say at least something...but their only answer is silence.

Nomada_Firefox

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:05 am Post subject: Reply with quote

herr_cazador wrote:
Look to the first image, at the end appears "Digital River Luxemburg"...that information is from the movements of my credit card in the Bank page, and yes the 49,55 euros was charged...if not why im posting this?. I have not received any answer from them...if they have not received the money or they have any problem with my credit card say at least something...but their only answer is silence.

Sorry but if you have not the email, you have not nothing. And the first email is send by them the same day that you buy the game (probably the next minute that you make it). If you have not email, you have not a bill, only a old screenshot.

On my opinion you never completed well the purchase or your had a problem with your credit card. I would like to know if you lost the money from your credit card.

About Matrixgames, probably they do not answer you because you are not on its database like a buyer, if I´m not wrong when you do not complete the pursache from a game, they delete your info.

Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:22 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you posted in the Matrix CC WAR Forum?

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=621

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:56 am Post subject: Reply with quote

What email address did you send your request for help to?

you could try

support [at] matixgames [dot] com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

herr_cazador

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:09 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Nomada_Firefox wrote:

On my opinion you never completed well the purchase or your had a problem with your credit card. I would like to know if you lost the money from your credit card.

About Matrixgames, probably they do not answer you because you are not on its database like a buyer, if I´m not wrong when you do not complete the pursache from a game, they delete your info.

Thanx Firefox. I dont know exactly wich is the problem, but i think matrixgames never received the money, but yes i have lost the 49,55 euros. Fukin capitalist system, i hope his end is near.

Madoff where is my money, or my game, bastard!.

http://www.goear.com/listen.php?v=bed4c05

Yes i was a little bored this morning.

Tejszd wrote:
Have you posted in the Matrix CC WAR Forum?

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=621

Thanx Tejszd, i havent tried it, good idea.

schrecken wrote:
What email address did you send your request for help to?

you could try

support [at] matixgames [dot] com

Thanx Schrecken, yes i have wroten to this direction.

DAK_Von_Manteuffel

Rep: 17.9

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

and I want my money back Wink , very good Exclamation

El general que vence , siempre tiene razón.

herr_cazador

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:22 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Matrxigames support team have contact me, and i think my problem will be resolved soon.

Thanx very much to all of you that have posted here to help me.

Von_Manteuffel nice you like it. We will see our faces in the battleground. Wink

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

Jump to: