Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1285
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
lyonsace

Rep: 0.6

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:17 am Post subject: WaR - unable to read one or more registry entries please rei Reply with quote

unable to read one or more registry entries please reinstall close combat...........pls help to fix this......i try to install and reinstall still  the pop that warning.....unable to read one or more registry entries please reinstall close combat..... Exclamation  Crying or Very sad  any have clue? Rolling Eyes

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:25 am Post subject: Re: Wacht Am Rhein Patch Reply with quote

Have you tried uninstalling?

Have you tried installing the patch?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

kallek

Rep: 0.2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:58 am Post subject: Re: Wacht Am Rhein Patch Reply with quote

Are you running as local admin?

lyonsace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:34 am Post subject: Re: Wacht Am Rhein Patch Reply with quote

AM NOT TRY INSTALL THE PATCH AND AM NEW TO INSTALL THE CLOSE COMBAT WACHT AM RHEIN AND AFTER I INSTALL THE GAME CLOSE COMBAT AND I EXECUTE THE ICON GAME CLOSE COMBAT STILL POP UP THE MESSAGE "unable to read one or more registry entries please reinstall close combat"  ANY HAVE  CLUE FOR THIS PROBLEM?     I TRY INSTALL AND REINSTALL AGAIN AND AGAIN Rolling Eyes .....AGAIN Rolling Eyes ......AGAIN Rolling Eyes ,,,,,AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKKK  Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Crying or Very sad STILL POP UP MESSAGE IF I EXECUTE THE ICON GAME "unable to read one or more registry entries please reinstall close combat" WHAT THE HELL HILTER DOING Question  Exclamation  Rolling Eyes

lyonsace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:38 am Post subject: Re: Wacht Am Rhein Patch Reply with quote

AND AM RUN IN LOCAL ADMIN............TO INSTALL THIS CLOSECOMBAT: WAM..........STILL NOT RUN.......... STILL POP UP THE STUPID MASSAGE AFTER I EXECUTE THE ICON GAME "unable to read one or more registry entries please reinstall close combat" WHATTTTTTTTTT THE HELLLLLLL CHURCHILL WHIT HILTERRRRRR DOINGGGGGGGG Exclamation  Evil or Very Mad

schrecken

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:38 am Post subject: Re: Wacht Am Rhein Patch Reply with quote

please answer the questions
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

lyonsace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:41 am Post subject: Re: Wacht Am Rhein Patch Reply with quote

AM INSTALL ERROR MESSAGE "unable to read one or more registry entries please reinstall close combat" AND AM UNINSTALL AND TRY INSTALL AGAIN HIKSSSSS Crying or Very sad  STILL ERROR MESSAGE "unable to read one or more registry entries please reinstall close combat" SO CAN U HELP ME FOR THIS TROUBLE MAKER?? Question  Exclamation  Idea  Crying or Very sad

lyonsace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:30 am Post subject: Re: Wacht Am Rhein Patch Reply with quote

STEP ONE AM INSTALL THAT GAME AFTER FINISH AM TRY TO RUN THE GAME BUT POP UP THE MASSAGE.... ERROR MESSAGE "unable to read one or more registry entries please reinstall close combat"
AFTER THAT AM TRY TO UNINSTALLING AND I TRY REINSTALLING AND FINISH  AM TRY TO RUN THE GAME BUT POP UP THE MASSAGE.... ERROR MESSAGE "unable to read one or more registry entries please reinstall close combat"

STEP THREE ??? FOR WHAT AM MUST INSTALLING THAT PATCH ??? IS RESOLVE THE PROBLEM IF I INSTALL THAT PATCH CAN BE ???? Rolling Eyes

STEP FOUR AM INSTALL IN LOCAL ADMIN BUT STILL POP UP THAT......

kallek

Rep: 0.2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:45 pm Post subject: Re: Wacht Am Rhein Patch Reply with quote

You need to run the game as a local administrator since the installer does not set read permissions to the registry keys the game uses on startup. Right click the icon to the game and choose "run as..". Then select "administrator" or another account with local admin rights.

This should enable you to run the game.

An alternative solution would be to logon as an administrator and run "regedit" find the folder that contains the CC keys ( Cannot remember right now, but you can search for "wacht am rhein")  and right click. Select permissions. and give "everyone" or "users" full or read permissions.

-Kallek

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:52 am Post subject: Re: Wacht Am Rhein Patch Reply with quote

lyonsace wrote (View Post):
STEP ONE AM INSTALL THAT GAME AFTER FINISH AM TRY TO RUN THE GAME BUT POP UP THE MASSAGE.... ERROR MESSAGE "unable to read one or more registry entries please reinstall close combat"
AFTER THAT AM TRY TO UNINSTALLING AND I TRY REINSTALLING AND FINISH  AM TRY TO RUN THE GAME BUT POP UP THE MASSAGE.... ERROR MESSAGE "unable to read one or more registry entries please reinstall close combat"

STEP THREE ??? FOR WHAT AM MUST INSTALLING THAT PATCH ??? IS RESOLVE THE PROBLEM IF I INSTALL THAT PATCH CAN BE ???? Rolling Eyes

STEP FOUR AM INSTALL IN LOCAL ADMIN BUT STILL POP UP THAT......

Step 1 - Stop posting all in caps.
Step 2 - Open up regedit.exe and delete all references to Close Combat
Step 3 - Ensure caps lock is off
Step 4 - Report success ro failure here

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

lyonsace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:30 am Post subject: Re: WaR - unable to read one or more registry entries please Reply with quote

Sorry Crying or Very sad  for my font caps lock .........thanks for the clue i will try at home....i will report if mission success or failure...........hope not MIA Shocked  or AWOL Sad .

lyonsace

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:18 pm Post subject: Re: WaR - unable to read one or more registry entries please Reply with quote

not work for registry delete all ur step by step or recommend from u   ......   i  try but still pop up not work............hopless.........any body have another clue?

schrecken

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:26 pm Post subject: Re: WaR - unable to read one or more registry entries please Reply with quote

contact matrixgames support

http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

COD44

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:45 pm Post subject: Re: WaR - unable to read one or more registry entries please Reply with quote

How did you fix your pb?

schrecken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:51 pm Post subject: Re: WaR - unable to read one or more registry entries please Reply with quote

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2108221&mpage=1&key=&#2296310

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> Tech Support

Jump to: