Download Profile: 3C_CloseCombatCartographer.zip Extracted from readme.txt
I might write a manual later, this will have to do for now. See also the help file, accesible from the program's Help-menu.
Bug fixes / new features etc :
- reworked the elevation bitmap export and import
- fixed a few glitches with paths when exporting elevation bitmaps and los-files
- new feature : Tree export
- new feature : Fill undo
- this was in before, but not mentioned anywhere : Shift toggles the element visibility on/off.
- moved "Clear element" to Edit-menu. Clicking on it once by accident was enough :)
- fixed BGM/OVM/MMM export bug that caused problems if trying to overwrite a bigger file.
- fixed bug with ruler when changing from elements to elevation while using ruler - program should now remember last load and save directories, at least most of the time
- added an element definition file for CC5 - about a dozen various smaller fixes/tweaks
- shadow directory is now Shadows, not Regular
CC2/3/4/5 Version: Author: CplFilth Filesize: 227.33 Kb Added on: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:19 am Downloads: 1029 HomePage: Not ListedDIRECTIONS: To download the file "3C_CloseCombatCartographer.zip", you may need to retype the displayed passcode, and click the button below. In a few moments you will receive the download dialog or you will be directed to the appropriate site.
In August of 2004, Zappi, Homba, Bambam887, RedScorpion and MOOXE all pitched
in to create this Close Combat site. I would to thank all the people who have visited
and found this site to thier liking. I hope you had time to check out some
of the great Close Combat mods and our forums. I'd also like to thank
all the members of our volunteer staff that have helped over
the years, and all our users that contributed to this site!