Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1245
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Author
Pzt_Wruff

Rep: 17.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:12 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you have to be so rude?
"F*ck you" "Fu*ck yourself" "up yours".
It's very unbecoming. Why stoop to that manner?
You don't have to go around saying those things to people.
Or is that just how they talk in New Zealand?

Troger

Rep: 17.5
votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:22 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Troger on Wed May 23, 2007 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pzt_Wruff

Rep: 17.4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:52 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop calling names. Enough...
or I will be forced to taunt you a second time.

bambam887

Rep: 22.3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys,

Temper on the language pls. ()
I know Politics can sometimes get out of hand. pls cool down and each others opinion.

thx

Pzt_Mac

Rep: 3.4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:24 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's all a mute point now as we have Bush Inc. for another 4 years.

Now before anyone starts writing a lengthy rant again, could anyone really argue with with these facts?

we have war *
we have the largest dificit in U.S. history *
we have cuts to head start * (why should we help the poor anyway, right...jk)*
and a tax cut to the top 1 % *

So someone tell me what are the good things that Bush has done? I guess if you are in the top 1 % your stoked. And if you love war, your good. And if you hate poor people, you should be happy.

Also, lets stop blamming Clinton. Bush has had four years to clean up all that, and he put us into a deficit. Also, Clinton may have cut programs and money to the Military, but Rumsfeld tried to do 10 times the damage with his "small-fast reaction forces" that he wanted to station around the world. Now we have 142,000 troops in Iraq to occupy it, so any cuts that happened or where planned to happen are out the window.

As far as a draft goes... well that's a desturbing thought, but a reality that all of us 18-32 yr old American males need to seriously start thinking about. And even though I may not agree with this war, I would most likely go...

Troger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Troger on Wed May 23, 2007 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pzt_Mac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:10 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, our domestic policy is screwed. The "trickle down effect" is BS, but for some reason people just really want to give the rich as much money as possible, in hopes that they might catch some of it when they go shopping.

The Republicans have convinced 51% of America that they are morally superior, and the Democrats are morally bankrupt. All over a guy who got his Johnson hummed in the oval office. Utterly preposterous. The Democrats are disorganized and weak right now. They think staying the middle course is the way to go... which didn’t' work again. Yet the Republicans can choose a right wing religious fanatic like Bush who lives on the far right side of everything, and win? The Dem's need a new voice, a strong voice, a voice not afraid to offend, a voice to tell the truth.

Fighting a bunch of extremist is a bad idea, for both sides, and there have been an uncountable number of innocent Iraqi citizens die for a BS war.

But regardless, we're in it now, to our eyeballs, and there is no leaving, there is no going back, there is no "loosing". I do not advocate extending the war to Iran, or Syria, or the myriad of other authoritarian states out there that make up the Middle East, which includes Israel, the bane of American existence there.

So what do we do now? Anything we can to get our troops home and cut our reliance on foreign resources. I mean if you think about it, what war hasn't been fought over resources?

And Bush WILL institute the draft, but I'm not going to Mexico, or Canada, or jail, or even New Zealand. I won't abandon this nation to the likes of the Bush family. I understand that it feels like we would be fighting for Bush, but I don't see it that way. I see it as a way of restoring our nation to the standing it once knew, at home and abroad. Vietnam was won by the men and woman who went there and saw it for what it was, then came home and told the rest of America what was REALLY going on there. We don't have that element in Iraq, not on the scale that it needs to be, at least not yet. Men like John Kerry knows this about Iraq, which is what he's been trying to tell an America that isn't willing to listen. But he also voted for the war, like every other weak ass congressperson out there.

I don't think that you're a coward if you dodge the draft, I think it's your right too as much as voting or speaking your mind. And maybe if the youth of this nation could all come together and say "NO!" then things would change. But judging from the piss poor turn out of the under 30 vote, I don't think that's going to happen.

Lets hope for the best in the world...

Troger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:20 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Pzt_Mac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:48 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, McCain would rock. Except for his environmental record, McCain seems like a really good man. Too bad Washington Republicans hate him, he would have been a true "unifying" President Confused

Troger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:58 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Troger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:05 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like the people in england are smart...

RedScorpion

Rep: 11.7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:21 am Post subject: Reply with quote

lol is that for real?

Ceci tuera cela

Troger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:28 am Post subject: Reply with quote

haha yes it is.

that newspaper says it all!!!! Smile I was told its a tabloid and thought it was.

But they still can write the truth sometimes...

Blackstump

Rep: 24.5

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:48 am Post subject: Reply with quote

its interesting to note that kutsteels original post asked us foreigners what we thought of US politicking. i presumed prelectioneering, well what can i say, u fellas love a parade, a sing song with a bit of bibal bashing inbetween. as far as your choice of leader of the free world. its interesting the most vitriol comes from within your own border. which shows that democracy is alive and well !! Kutsteel, Wruff, Troger, Mac are lucky to come from a country that allows their distinct differences,u can fight for your country, u can leave it if u wish,u can sit on the fence and whinge. the iraqi people never had that choice. not before, not now, not after this. and now....the coalitition of the willing... a little history (not american) it started in 1914 when the cream of the male population of britain, canada, australia, new zealand,india.south africa, and france were fed into a killing machine called ww1. 2 years later america join the allies luckily!! our frontline troops trained your men on the spot... in the trenches of paschendale. then in 1940 the same coalition of the willing fought rommel to a standstill in africa,while keeping the nazis out of britain. 2 years later pearl harbour is bombed and the americans join the allies,australians are called home from europe against churchills orders to meet the japanese threat, luckily the americans came too ! my point being we have all been scratchin each others backs for a long time so.. since ww2 america has taken on the mantel as a/the world leader from britain we are all effected from their policy.where all in this together dosnt matter where u go, because there will be no neutral countries.sweden,france, new zealand, wont matter to the terroists, because its your freedom there after sticking your head down wont work.

"percute et percute velociter"

General

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:33 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello friends !
First: I've read a reply to one of my message in this forum. Well the guy who understood that I was an enemy of your country must be " un con"(in french). Exclamation
Deuxio: Oui effectivement on ne peut que remercier les usa pour leur engagement aux côtés des alliés durant la ww1 et la ww2 ( even if I was born in Saint Lô and if this town was totally destroyed by bombers...On ne fait pas d'omelette sans casser des oeufs !)
Tertio: I'm french but that doesn't mean that I speak for all the french Idea
Quatro: les légers désaccords en matière de politique étrangère entre la France et les USA ne doivent surtout pas faire oublier qu'on peut être allié sans pour autant marcher main dans la main ( sauf si on a grandi à DisneyLand et qu'on à un QI de 30)

Enfin, je suis super heureux d'aller aux usa à noël même si je sens une légère inamicalité de la part de certains d'entre vous messieurs (mesdames ?)
Vives les States !!!!!! Very Happy

ANZAC_Lord4war

Rep: 3.5

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:29 am Post subject: f Reply with quote

far out stumpy how long did u have to sit down and figure out that reply?

Forget words,actions will show your true ambitions!The Battlefield,In many cases, the terrain of a battlefield can be the best resource a commander has. A clump of trees, an abandoned house, or a drainage ditch can all be powerful tools in the right hands

poli

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

NEW! The top secret debate notes made by bush-- bought to you at great cost...

http://www.thatsuncalledfor.com/debate_notes/

"What is your major malfunction ?????"

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to: