Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1245
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
AT_Stalky

Rep: 27.4
votes: 10

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:13 pm Post subject: New Maps for coming FS Ver 1.1 Reply with quote

New Maps for coming FS Ver 1.1
All added maps are made by Southern_Land,
In some cases some small modifications have been done to fit Swedish terrain.

The new Southern_Land maps are more in style with Swedish terrain, and I will remove the old open maps.

10-15 New maps will be in Ver 1.1, 7 added so far.

FSUssr8
Many battles are run, most in a small OP to test elements etc

Got beaten badly by the AI, came round and hit me from two sides, tanks and infantry coordinated attack, image 1.

image 2

Image 3, iv lost the ridge, damned, AI then attacked in south

Searry

Rep: 3.2
votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:18 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Just make the AI better.

brett25

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, im kinda done with CC5 i think, im going to try CC4 and CC2. better AI. more agressive. the CC5 Ai is really hopless. CC5 is really a head to head game only

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:22 pm Post subject: More bad days Reply with quote

Operation Salen, Stalky VS AI
Germans 25th Pz 9 th regiment, Bat 1 attacks and Swedish Border units are ready.
Mines is the main weapon to slowdown the tanks assault.
The Swede has 37mm AT guns, but they are rather ineffective and cant kill a Pz III or IV in the front, hardly in side either, mostly a small damage or one man killed/hurt is a “good” result.
The Swedes border infantry have much Molotov’s, but they are of cause also not that effective, but the Swedish Pansarladdning, a 5 Kg explosive can damage or even kill a tank but often more then one is needed, often many, many. New to the Swede border BG is the drawn mines, it’s a 3 pack of mines drawn by a rope under the tracks of the tank, not that reliable as one can imagine, miss often, but if u hit u track tank or damage it.

Im out of shape it seems, I get badly beaten by the AI again,
The start, AI divide the BG in two assault direction, one go to Right, and South, this was the smaller part.

Most of the assault force when North, I dint see this until it was to late.
Here I saw a tank and no infantry, oh it was ONE Germans infantry unit, My Special Operation Team there can handle this…

Ohh no, there was some more infantry, to late, im massacred

The South and Right going grope now go toward the main road, no, up the narrow no mined trail, shit.

Ye, here it go again, damned combined attack, infantry and tanks, but im well dug in, maybe I can kill the infantry and that would stop the advance?

2 Men in my brave Speial Op team in North survived and acted on there own, and regain the VL, at same time the Germans tanks and infantry move to the Mid VL, but tank is only supporter by 1 infantry team, maybe I can take it on, but more tanks and more infantry is spotted, so better be quick.

Uhhh, the other tank have moved in, and he has a infantry team with him, feck he has two infantry teams,

Uhh, many Molotov little result, many explosive little result but in end one of tanks was killed, but the Germans infantry took care of my poor men, and my men panicked.

Dead... Germans... all over..

At same time the two northern German tanks started to move to gain ground, or for killing who knows what they was aiming for, evilness…

Ha ha, much better result in South, killed the infantry and hide behind the hill.

This was game one in the One map OP,
The entertainment was brought to you by AT_Stalky, and for the excellent map we thank Southern_Land.

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:45 pm Post subject: Game two in the OP in salen Reply with quote

Game two in the OP in salen (one map)

Yes, to be a defender can hurt sometimes.
I just experience that.
Anyway, I was sort of surprised how far back the AI deployed, I though ohh ye, now it will not attack, just sit of the time and let me assault.
Dint happen like that, almost direct, the AI started to drive the tanks into position.
I saw a tank up North, but 2 was moving south.

Soon all hell broke lose, and the damned PZ returned my ““-hay there-, polite knock on his armour”” ((37mm guns greats like that...))

Same time in South, I notice the aufklärer team and the two tanks behind, it was bad news, they was up to no good I figured.

Soon they were just up where I had deployed, and just lurked there, obviously they was w8 for the following infantry that was snaking somewhere.

My men had on there own started attack the tank in front of em, Of cause, the HT was making my life miserable, its 2cm HMG just shopped up my men… Molotoves and grenades dint do much…

Achh, here comes another tank, ye beat on someone who’s already down

Yehhh my nasty relay powerful (37mm) AT gun fires at the tanks that just moved over the crest.

Mmmm, I have some AT infantry down the AT trench, and a infantry unit I must cover them with smoke and try to take out at least one tank with explosives and Molotov’s.

This will do it, here they come... Get em boys, dont be afraid of the tank,

OK, sorry about that, the MG can be dangerous, lets not do that one more time ok, ((All men down south is now dead... ))

That tank set of with super speed where is aiming for, damned…

Ahha, a position behind my men, but you should have taken out my 37mm AT gun first, for it can fire through out the back door, stupid Germans.

Yeye, laugh at me, mmm, so the gun was not able to take the tank out, and it got shoot to small parts… yaya..

MMm, that tank there drive just in front of my AT infantry, they are ready with a rope drawn mine and explosives and some bottle of schnapps.

Mmm, the damned German infantry, sort after my attack, and as i gatherd new strength to sharge em, they have pioneers and they flamed my poor men. Damaged the tank at least. A HT came over crest, but my men was BBQ before it was able to open fire.

Na achhh, in the end they got some ground, but im not beaten yet, well see whom laugh most in next battle.

The painful entertainment was brought to you by AT_Stalky, the maps are art work by Southern_Land.

Stalky

PS: Look, I damaged 4 of the 5 tanks Smile

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

Jump to: