Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1244
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
7A_Bjorn

Rep: 24.2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:16 pm Post subject: Desert Rats (7A) vs DAK - Stalingrad West Op AARs Reply with quote

25th AM Bjorn vs Manteuffel Flight School

He came new from the south (Tsarita Woods) and I had 3 mortars (not smart when out of ammo, but in this case they were handy anyway) - he sent at least 6 teams at once charging the SE corner towards the exit vl to Shooting Range; my DP and maxim gave him hell and mortars killed or wounded at least 15 men.(?) Those that survived tried for supply vl in east, took it, but were gunned down. He moved an armoured car up which i killed with smgs and arty support. Then I counterattacked at end with 3 teams and retook some ground. Great fighting by manteuffel.

(Screenshot no longer available on imageshack)

25th AM Bjorn vs Rommel Meat Plant

I tried to slow his advance in the north with sniper and DP fire, slowed only a short time. He supported his attack with a panzer II which made mince meat of my men once he found them. The DP wiped out a german squad before discovered though. In the middle there were some skirmishes - I killed some of scouting men and retook center vl in last seconds. I killed a marder and damaged PzIIIJ with arty. Fun battle, very tactical.

Overall Strat

High losses on both sides, half way done with operation timeline.

25th AM Shooting range Bjorn vs Rommel:

couldn't disband him due to an immob of a T34 that he accomplished (probably a rifle grenade). Good defense by DAK_Rommel, high infantry losses on both sides in the fight for the wall.

25th AM Stadium 7A_Benson vs Dak_Opaco

Game started really slow, nothing really took place until the last 6-7 minutes. Opaco started sneaking about 30-40 men up through the field in the west. They encountered my recon team which killed first squad entirely then killed 1 man in another squad before being annihilated. I then started dropping mortars once he rushed north and opened fire with DP. He brought 2 mortars which suppressed my DP and also killed some of his own men. Smile he overran DP and then command team behing DP but took at least 8-9 more casualties. Then engaged rifle squad slightly farther north where his advance was halted. Last 2 mins of game all out attack to the East we both took even casualties there. Overral slow game, couldnt take much offensive action until I knew where his stug was.

25th PM Flight School Bjorn vs Rommel

He snuck his infantry teams toward the east vl to shooting range - my mgs did a little damage but not as much as mortars in AM battle. He waited til the last minute to rush his teams to the vl and my counterattack didn't reclaim - he had 3 recon cars this time supporting. I damaged two a bit with ptrds but he wisely stayed back far so I couldn't kill them. He fought this one perfectly and my men couldn't shoot straight, even the vets.

25th PM Meat Plant Bjorn vs Rommel

He attacked with infantry in the south, gained 2 buildings. I counterattacked at the end but didn't gain much back. One of the platoon leader teams put up a strong defense but were engaged by two teams eventually and wiped out. He kept his panzers back to support the inf attacks at long range. I dropped arty and air on panzer IIIJ but air missed and arty didn't cause any damage.

*S* 7A_Bjorn
CDR, 7th Armoured Division
Desert Rats Forum: http://xsorbit30.com/users5/7abjorn/index.php

7A_Bjorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Post em here *S* Bjorn

26th AM Flight School Bjorn vs Rommel

He moved the bg from shooting range here, so I set up a maxim in the NE apartment building 3rd story window and another in ambush position in the 4th story building center (vl near it).

He started sneaking north so I mged about 5 of his men. He stopped that, and snuck back.

Then in the south he snuck a few teams across to the big south building, supported by a recon car with 2cm gun.

I had a ptrd ready hoping his recon car would advance but he knows me Smile I killed as many sneaking inf as I could so he started charging, so i used maxim and mortar to slow him, then had 3 teams on ambush in south building, counterattacked with a good infantry team cause the other 2 were conscripts. He had pretty good luck but about even casualties (10 men each killed/incapacitated)

One maxim had 25 kills even with little ammo.

26th AM Meat Plant Bjorn vs Rommel

He attacked harder in south this time, he used two panzer IIIs in support closely. I lost a T34 to arty that either was lucky or he somehow knew it was there, not sure how he could have spotted it though. I barely held on to the south vl - only mortars and inf ambushes saved me.

7A_Bjorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:06 pm Post subject: 26th AARs contd Reply with quote

shooting range Ghoa vs Rommel

I placed my tanks and inf to cover all angles and place dt and dp behind the north wall, not much action, any team who showed the head on the other side of the wall was killed, but not many teams did this.

Barracks hill D6H vs Manteuffel
Nothing much same positions but i lost a tank sorry.

Stadium D6H vs E_Rommel

Great game, went fine I retook positions taken in the last game and i got the stug with air suport (il2 plane).

26th PM Bjorn vs Rommel Shooting Range

I continued our tactic to contain him with DT and DPs, mortars, and used air to take out recon car; arty killed 2 paks. Minor losses for us.

26th PM Bjorn vs Manteuffel Barracks Hill

His tanks stayed back, I spotted 3. I dropped arty on Pz III at last 2.5 min but no effect on him. I took vl with recon team in west. Very low losses - a standoff.

stadium Ghoa vs Sori 26th pm

After the last battle here played by D6h with an excellent result we have blocked his advance in this map, he tried to assault the city i had deployed 2 maxims and 5 teams and 1 inf gun to stop his advance ,and in north other gun and 3 teams( 1 dshk 1 dp and 1 inf ), I suspected that he put 1 gun in the house close to his vl , at the beginning i lost 1 house after some minutes of battle ,he began to advance very slowly arriving at my inf gun and 2 maxims ,my gun began to shoot and his gun in the house that i knew began to shoot my gun ,but the gun in the north began to shoot his gun ,but unfortunately after all his rounds were expended the 36 pak gun only could damage it ,his advance was blocked ,so last 10m were no action , I sneaked men through the open field till my they reached the end near his house with the vl , in last minute his gun killed my inf gun.

overall map

Last 2 batles
Meat Plant D6H vs ?

only lost T70

Flight school D6H vs?

lost an inf gun

Last battle D6H vs Rommel

Whe are in big problems lost the last t34 and the t70 for is support and the t70 for a tank; I didnt have a chance they cornered me with 2 tanks.

[/img]

7A_Bjorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:22 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

27th AM Flight School Bjorn vs Rommel:

I tried to contain him in the south around his supply vl, but he attacked the whole time with many inf teams. I inflicted heavy inf losses but had to pull back and eventually he wiped out the 3 teams I had defending.

I managed to get the vl to shooting range back with a recon team lol I think his mg not spot me. I also attacked with 1 team of conscripts in south apartments killed 2 teams but he counterattacked.

Killed one of his tank killers with infantry.

Doing ok here, will get even harder - especially now that they have ammo again.

27th AM Shooting Range Bjorn vs Manteuffel

I didn't do much, just had DTs to keep him from attacking. Light losses then truced.

barracks hill Ghoa vs manteuffel

no action during 20 m ,he only moved 2 teams in whole game 1 team move a little to take the vl in the north house but i have 2 teams at the bottom of the building whose stop his team , the second team who moved was in the south trying to reach my other flank but i deployed 1 mg team and 1 sniper in the takn killed who stop his advance , i lost 1 tank by his air support thats the reason why he left me 20 waiting to use the support , i offered a truce when rest 6 min to go and say no ,cause he wants use his support , i left my mortar support for afternoon turn

27th AM Stadium Bjorn vs Sori

This one was a ton of fun, kinda nerve wracking. His attacks were concentrated in the center and south, The one in the south only 2 teams so I held him off with conscripts, DP and leader team. In the center we fought over the 4 long buildings. He took one and I held most of the other. He paid heavily when he crossed the short open ground cause I had maxims supporting area and smgs as he entered the building (and outside too plus mortars hitting him as he moved. Medium losses for both but good battle for us, keeping him contained.

27th PM Flight School Bjorn vs Rommel

Got one of his tank killers with PTRD Razz , but he did good assault in east and got part of north apt building. My men were too low on ammo to stop him.

27th PM Meat Plant vs Rommel

He attacked mostly in south and I inflicted heavy inf losses. Arty and air no effect on his panzers (damn). T70 still alive.

shooting range Ghoa vs manteufel 27th pm

no action during 20m ,anly he scouted with 1 team in south my dp in the bunker took it , thast all

barracks hill Ghoa vs manteufel 27 pm

no action again, he scouted with 1 inf team along 20 m in the north , my dp took it , same positions at the begining

Stadium Weefunk vs Sori

i took lmgs and mmgs and two smg squads to defend and i think i did defend against his attacks pretty well losing my two smg teams right in the beginning and were left to only one maxim left down in the south. When he pushed in the middle to spartaka i pushed him back with lmgs and mmgs killing a stosstroop or 2. in the south the killed my maxim team down to one man but the stopped and pushed again in middle if he wanted he could have taken or SE Vl but he didnt move more in the south but a firefight in the middle broke out and nothing more really happened that he took workers house in south; other then that i managed to restrain him.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> H2H Multiplayer

Jump to: