Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1231
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Author
Pzt_Kevin_dtn

Rep: 10.9

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

With all due respect Megadeth, you're coming in on the tail end of a conversation and you're NOT in possession of all the facts here. A number of comments have either been edited or deleted all together. Plus there are items that have not been made public. Bjorn knows what the beef is.

Pzt didn't revive this age old gripe but we did respond to the BS.

But putting that aside, I think both parties have agreed to disagree and move on.

If you have an axe to grind with Pzt, you know where the site is found.

As always we wish nothing but the best to you, 7A and the CC community as a whole. A healthy clan base is what we all want. Good luck to you.

Pzt_Coyote

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:01 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

AA_Megadeth wrote:
This is pretty sad Pzt, i used to be a member of Pzt and though you guys were ok. This thread, and your dishonorable behaviour in that Clan war, is changing my view about you.

I played in that war, and as far as I could see it Pzt was more and more awol as the game turned against them. I know Bjorn and he is always active, always hanging out on Gamespy and is not hard to find. The way I see it pzt just started fading away as things turned sour.

Dude you didn't even play in that war, what the fuck are you talking about ... Poor attempt to stir shit up I say, so really we couldn't care less if you think we are sad for telling the facts, everything better than a nobhead pulling shit out of his arse.

P.S. Sorry Kevin, but had to set this straight Very Happy

Chef- " I just wanted to learn how to fucking cook man!"

Pzt_Wruff

Rep: 17.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:50 am Post subject: Re: Sad Reply with quote

Just another fool with a grudge. Gonna happen from time to time.
Appropriately this one has to lie about his involvement in that war to try to slant the Pzt. Feeble.

Naturally with everything we've been involved in over the years there will be some people with a grudge against the Pzt. An organization that's fought so many thousands of battles against hundreds of opponents. All such honorable opponents. And a couple of trolls. One of them here a begrudged former member who was never even issued a rifle. lol
That in itself speaks many volumes about how we conduct our business at Pzt. No questions of honor and sportsmanship. Everyone knows that and it goes without saying.
So many wars and the only guy who's got a beef with us is this one who disapeared only to come back weeks later wondering where his own team and his opponents had gone.
Notice how not even one person that was actually involved with him in that war last year has participated with him in this. The only person involved on that team that's said anything at all only said that bjorns post was stupid and that he wanted to distance himself from it.
Just Bjorn and an uninvolved attention starved troll friend or two with their grudges.
Questions of honor and sportsmanship fall back on these 2 or 3 trolls. It's only their own ill intent and malice that's evident. Self serving ignorants. Everyone see's what you're about.

This clown..
megadeth wrote:
I played in that war.

No you didn't. You're lying. You did nothing. Ever.
You're what's "pretty sad" megadeth. Should be court martialled for claiming to fight in a war which you didn't fight. A real hero this one. lol :stupid

Maybe you sound off here because you feel that you weren't catered to nor coddled enough during your short, uneventful, and completetly unremarkable stint in the Pzt.

Next troll please.....

7A_Bjorn

Rep: 24.2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:50 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Wruff,

Megadeth isn't lying.

Next time you are losing a war and don't want to finish it or do vice versa, surrender - that's the honorable thing to do.

The key to winning with Germans in the GJS sector is to absorb the allied attacks, take out their armor using mostly at guns and shreks then counterattack after they are sufficiently depleted with panzer bgs.

Bjorn

Pzt_Mac

Rep: 3.4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:18 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO.

Wow, what a burn Rolling Eyes

Thanks for the strategic pointers, we'll be sure to take those into account next time we need a good laugh.

If you look at our record, you'll find that we've lost our fair share of wars and don't have a problem admitting it.

This calls for the best picture ever:

Pzt_Wruff

Rep: 17.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:03 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

7A_Bjorn wrote:
Wruff,

Megadeth isn't lying.

LOL ayyyy this fkn guy.

Your troll friend is lying and so are you.

The only team battle that Megadeth ever fought while in Pzt was 1 battle in Operation Pinwheel on October 8th, 2005.
1 battle in a war probably consisting of over 100+ battles. And not the 7A war.
:zzz ya fkn knobs

Hey fools. If all you can do to flame the Pzt is lie then at least be clever enough to construct lies that I cannot so easily disprove.

Quit trying to polish your turds bjorn. Don't you have something better to do than troll on about a war so long past? You have no one to blame for your percieved troubles but yourself. Get over it.

Wruff - aka bjorns pimp

iDot

Rep: 15.8

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:18 am Post subject: Reply with quote

lol this thread has merit Razz

HONOUR TO THE PZT!!!

haha your funny bjorn...

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to: