Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1226
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
pzjager

Rep: 12.3
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:32 pm Post subject: Der Kessel V1.2 news Reply with quote

Hi to you all,

SDK version 1.2 is now close to completion. Stalingrad: Operation Circle is currently taking 80% of my time, but I have been able these last monthes to keep some time to upgrade SDK as I want it to be and... I have to say that I am not deceived on it! (in addition, the gameplay of SDK will be the one of SOC, so....).
What you will find on the 1.2 version will be quite a lot of new graphic improvements -including the improved maps- but, more important, what I have been able to do to make the AI at the top (I have to say here that the SOC development helped me for SDK!!).
THE AI YOU WILL FIND IS NOW ABSOLUTELY DEADFUL. In addition, this has NOT been made by making snipers assaulting units or scouts as heavy rifle. In SDK, and of course the OFFICIAL Vetmods of SDK, scouts...scout, Machine guns are not AT guns etc....

I will upload the files by the ftp server within the next two weeks -I have still some maps improvements to finish-. The mod may be available somewhat just after....I am just waiting now for some news coming from the site administrators.

And, SDK fans, don't forget that the ultimate winter Stalingrad mod (Stalingrad:Operation Circle or simplt SOC) is coming after. I am, I have to say, quite deceived to see so low interest, at least so far, in SOC.... What I can tell you is just: If you like SDK, you will fall in love with SOC!

Cheers to you all
Panzerjäger

platoon_michael

Rep: 56.2
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news jager.

As far as the intrest I wouldnt worry about that.
Seems CC has had an over all low intrests in posts these days.
That pretty much always seems to come

pzjager

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:50 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi PM,

Seems nice for me to have news from you! I know that you like winter mods,and I can promise you that you will not be deceived.

Cheers, PM,

Panzerjäger

Ivan_Zaitzev

Rep: 56.1
votes: 3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:35 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Exelent news Pzjager, my guards can´t wait Twisted Evil

The real Close Combat starts when you are out of ammo.
Have you hugged your AT Gun today?
My Youtube Channel
http://closecombat2.blogspot.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

squadleader_id

Rep: 53.2
votes: 7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:07 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news! Keep it up, PJ!
I'm curious as to what you've done to improve the already deadly AI of SDK also.

Pzt_Kevin_dtn

Rep: 10.9

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:41 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to seeing and playing the finished product. Thanks for all your hard work.

I've had a great time playing SDK and look forward to the next chapter.

Last edited by Pzt_Kevin_dtn on Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

pzjager

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:19 am Post subject: Reply with quote

squadleader_id wrote:
Great news! Keep it up, PJ!
I'm curious as to what you've done to improve the already deadly AI of SDK also.

Hi Squadleader;

Oh yes it is possible! Prepare yourself....
And if you want some help for your upcoming mod, don't hesitate to contact me (either EMail or PM)

Cheersd
PJ

Searry

Rep: 3.2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

It's allways nice to hear good news. I think everyone who have played SDK likes it, but the community is mostly made of lurkers. I hope you can finish SOC this years. Keep it up. Wink

liminghehe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:31 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,jager.I like your mod very much!
Especially like the mod perform winter war.
I am come from China.As I konw,there are many CC fans in my country.
Maybe due to the language,not so many people know this new mod ,but dont warry, i will introduce it to them.
Thank you for your nice work.
And a question here: When I play the SDK1.1 and install the GerVetmod1.1 or the RussVetmod1.1 ,I find my machine gun team(Russ) or MG42 team can not move anymore. Is it normal ?(after uninstall these two Vetmod ,every team plays normal back.)

PS:Sorry for my poor English,hope you catch what I mean. Smile

pzjager

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:36 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

liminghehe wrote:
Hello,jager.I like your mod very much!
Especially like the mod perform winter war.
I am come from China.As I konw,there are many CC fans in my country.
Maybe due to the language,not so many people know this new mod ,but dont warry, i will introduce it to them.
Thank you for your nice work.
And a question here: When I play the SDK1.1 and install the GerVetmod1.1 or the RussVetmod1.1 ,I find my machine gun team(Russ) or MG42 team can not move anymore. Is it normal ?(after uninstall these two Vetmod ,every team plays normal back.)

PS:Sorry for my poor English,hope you catch what I mean. Smile

Hello friends from China!

First of all, let me tell you that I am Very happy, but a little surprised, to have people for your far country playing CC....and enjoying the mods!

I have made SDK because I really wanted to add a sequel to the stunning Manoi's Stalingrad mod, because I am really interested in the Stalingrad battle and.... as you say, Winterwar mod (Excellent one, I have to say) was the only Winter CC5 mod available!

OK, let's go for SDK:

1) Download the files and the mappack of the v1.2 version, including the v1.2 Vetmods which are available for some days now. If you have already started a campaign, no problem: the v1.1 and v1.2 versions are fully compatible.
2) VERY IMPORTANT: If you want to play with the Germans -I would rather say: the Axis: there are Romanians, Croats, Italians and Austrians in the Axis forces of SDK!), install the German Vetmod and PLAY AS THE GERMANS. If you want to play with the Soviets, install the Russian Vetmod AND PLAY WITH THE SOVIETS! These Vetmods have not been made to play the opposite.
3) As I can understand while reading your post that YOU have played the opposite. It is "normal" that, in these conditions, your heavy MGs don't move.

Chhers
Panzerjäger

salhexe

Rep: 70.1
votes: 6

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:05 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi PJ
you are in the right way in this 1.2 version.

A note, in Raspoplnskaia map using russian vet russian start from serafimovich exit, instead in vet german, russian start from moskova as correctly.

Good work Smile

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

Jump to: