Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1224
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
cinas666

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:57 pm Post subject: Chechenya- 1994-? Reply with quote

What You People think? There is really interestning and dramatic conflict. It would be quite easy to make MOD because russian troops are done in "Red star rising" , Exept OMON (militia fighting troops), Rockets "Huragan".Unfortunetly I have no experience witch programing or doing Mods, but I have All what is necesery, maps , histories, films, sounds allso music. Does Ennybody want work witch me? Pleace let me know.

Iczkeria.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  949.03 KB
 Viewed:  19556 Time(s)

Iczkeria.jpg

Dfox

Rep: 101.8
votes: 4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:35 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I thought about it. But anyway it will be like Stalingrad or Battle for Berlin...
Moreover, where you will find chechen speech ? :wink2

cinas666

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:22 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I have about 8 GB of films made by Chechen Fighters, In most cases they use broken russian, becouse manny volontears from countrys around, midle east, Afghanistan even Russia Ukraine and Poland. But I can pick some orders i Chechen and arabic from films (were they attack they screming "Allah Akbar" in most cases), allso we can use some from ROAD TO BAGHDAD. Of course tuff fight in Grozny , Bamut Shamaschki could be simmilar to Stalingrad or Berlin, but Chechen fight guerilla warfare i south mountains witch are extremly complicated by rivers, streams, rocks, high rocks. They alsoreclimb Grozny from Russians, tis Big diferent betweem Berlin or Stalingrad. Famous Guys Laike Shamil Basayev made rides to russian bases ( Chankala) or to nighbour countries. Chechen are the masters of small units urban or mountain fight, One of them is tank destroy world champion more than hundred burned russian tanks. Annyway There is plenty Diffrents between this war (witch is not over) and anny anotcher war, please join me to make this MOD! If You are interestning check Documental movie "chechenya- dirty war"

cinas666

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:56 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

There is link to some pictures and stories..http://www.konflikty.pl/gallery.php?cat=Pierwsza%20wojna%20czecze%F1ska%201994-1996

And strategic map of country. Ofcourse war chas a few several different times - the first war 94-96 win by Chechen were diferent than rest of conflict. Check some pictures Fiew was used to Red Storm Rising..

Check wiev of Grozny before and afther..

chris-s-Map 7-Grozny After.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.55 MB
 Viewed:  19436 Time(s)

chris-s-Map 7-Grozny After.jpg

chris-s-Map 4-Grozny Before.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.84 MB
 Viewed:  19437 Time(s)

chris-s-Map 4-Grozny Before.jpg

czeczenia_1_1.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  195.98 KB
 Viewed:  19436 Time(s)

czeczenia_1_1.gif

Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:39 am Post subject: Reply with quote

cinas666,

there is like private rule (gentlemen rule) to not make mods about actions that happened like 10-20 years ago.
Only befote.

cinas666

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:56 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know about it, but could You please explain this to me because I'm from Poland and I realize that as a NON English I cant be a real gentle Man, so why we should not do that. In my city we have refugees from Iczkeria, We protest against this war since beginning, we sent foot and blankets to civilians, its not much, but still something. If we do this MOD we can change something, break silence, show disproportion of forces and differents in motivation of both sides (most of Russian soldiers are against this war-( except OMON, mercenaries, special forces)) and highly motivated guerrilla fighters. We can try put some civilians in this game to show that war is not "gentleman game". Most of Chechen leaders are dead already, so we are not doing any promotion to them. Red Storm Rising is in 1998 so 9 years ago? World keep quiet because everybody wants Putin on his side ands business. Crying or Very sad Sad I don't wana be those type of gentleman!

chechen flag.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.21 KB
 Viewed:  19392 Time(s)

chechen flag.gif

cinas666

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:00 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Izvienitie Dimka ! My wsie za miram! Eta wajna uże bolsze ciem 10 liet!

Armega

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:29 pm Post subject: My opinion Reply with quote

Hello, I have read only now your post. I'm sure you have good intentions (and I also agree with your view about the Chechen war), but I must agree with Dima: recent battles could generate wrong feelings, and this is ABOVE ALL a game, id est something to connect people, and not to divide them.
Red Storm Rising, even if located in 1985, is a total fiction and this is why it can be playied without problems.
We should use different ways, even more serious, to let other people know about such tragedies.
Ciao from Italy

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Dima wrote:
cinas666,

there is like private rule (gentlemen rule) to not make mods about actions that happened like 10-20 years ago.
Only befote.

I never heard of that.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

cinas666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:36 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

What about "Modern Tactics", or "Road to Baghdad"- ( You are not aloud to play as Iraqi), You are hypocrites! What about bad feelings around the game? FSB keep killing people down there , but world forgot about it. This game was originally made in States, American kill Iraqis Ok, but You can't play as a fedain because it could be dangerous... In my opinion we should made this patch to show anybody how hopeless that war was. Problem is that Russians now became more proud to let anybody know what was happened in Kawkaz.

SFC_Klemer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:30 am Post subject: Reply with quote

cinas666 wrote:
What about "Modern Tactics", or "Road to Baghdad"- ( You are not aloud to play as Iraqi), You are hypocrites! What about bad feelings around the game? FSB keep killing people down there , but world forgot about it. This game was originally made in States, American kill Iraqis Ok, but You can't play as a fedain because it could be dangerous... In my opinion we should made this patch to show anybody how hopeless that war was. Problem is that Russians now became more proud to let anybody know what was happened in Kawkaz.

Wow, I was gonna say, dude rock out on this mod, that sounds like a cool mod and etc. But this is distrubing....LOL

If I understand your english well enough you, think we just walk into Iraq and pop one in the head? As far as RtB you can play as Iraqi's. Well you can on my copy. And are you saying the Iraq war is hopeless?

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

Jump to: