Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1266
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Author
AT_Fernando

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:38 am Post subject: RANK MOD FOR 4.4 Reply with quote

Well, what can i say, i became an addict of rank mod. I cant pick correctly my units without it.
Today i sent a message to good 'ol AT_Blackcat begging him to addapt the mod for 4.4.
If anyone has a some news about it please let us know.

Fernando

RunningMan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:28 am Post subject: Reply with quote

here my 50 cents:

The new BG-Graphics are quite good. The Tiger and Panther tanks are well done, too. Now they really are Kings of the Battlefield Smile .
The new Strategic map is really cool, too. I especially admire the little PIVH-Model on that table Very Happy .

One question: Yesterday i started a GC twice. First time i was set to "recruit" and opponent to "elite" and second time both were "line". The BGs didnt seem to change in their size. Is that wanted or a bug. So far i thought that if im set on "elite" i have less units (especially tanks and atgs) than if im set on "line".

And this is my try to give constructive critics:

If there could be an additional soundmod for those of us who like it with a little more action, that would be really cool, too (like the sounds of SAS). Cool

So far i really like gjs4.4 its pretty cool. Of course there is some of room for improvement and perhaps some people will not like the changes to 4.3 but all in all thats a great work of modding as far as i can tell that.
GJ !

Regards,
RunningMan

KG_Tiger1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:42 am Post subject: Reply with quote

GJS 4.4 just brought me back to CC again after long vacation Smile
I like the strat map, new BG icons, flak 2cm, and Tiger changes.

Quote:
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:38 pm Post subject: RANK MOD FOR 4.4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, what can i say, i became an addict of rank mod. I cant pick correctly my units without it.
Today i sent a message to good 'ol AT_Blackcat begging him to addapt the mod for 4.4.

Fernando

That is really good news Fernando. About the main thing I am missing at this point.

Tiger

Kampfgruppe - A Wargaming Clan

"Business is all about asses ... licking, kicking and covering"

nikits72

Rep: 41

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:26 am Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not easy to improve something which is already very good.
But GJS team made it once more.

Having not played 4.4 much yet i am confident that minor glitches are corrected and surprised that they managed to improve it further with major changes which are obvious just right from the start (strategic map).

I believe this mod has reached perfection.
Hats off to the gjs team.

nikits72 with the unexploding grenade...

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 99.7
votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:47 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it isn't GJS 5.0 is it? It's 4.4, which is 4.3 with new maps, strat map and many changes, some of them small. It's exactly what I expected and hoped for!

Grunt

bkp_mik

Rep: 3.6

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:50 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

new maps look great to me, really great. new units as well. but have not seen pz III flamer... is it available in bgs or in ccreq? could not find it either here or there....

ZAPPI4

Rep: 33.3
votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:55 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

pl_mik wrote:
new maps look great to me, really great. new units as well. but have not seen pz III flamer... is it available in bgs or in ccreq? could not find it either here or there....

Only on Req mik, like some other too

Tout est possible ... il faut juste connaitre quand.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

bkp_mik

Rep: 3.6

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:34 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

i can see other weapons in ccreq but not pz III flamer. is it named this way? when i enter force pool screen and try to edit a team, i get a long long list of teams. can u tell me is this flamer in the beggining, middle or end? was looking for it but really cant find... and id love to Smile

ZAPPI4

Rep: 33.3
votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:27 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Flammpanzer III is his name on the Req

Tout est possible ... il faut juste connaitre quand.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

CSO_Darter2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:30 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on completing this version! I am most excited and think I will download it myself. It’s been ages since I have played CC let alone any CC5 mods. Way to go!

Regards,
CSO D2
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

HeavyJosh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

Having a problem unzipping the files, and I'm wondering if it's because I'm on a Win2000 machine or because of....?

Any help?

Heavy Josh

ANZAC_Lord4war

Rep: 3.5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:25 am Post subject: mmm Reply with quote

hey josh,im guessing u have downloaded the mappack for gjs44 (u did not say what) and ur trouble is when it comes to unzipping the gjs maps and it goes slow around unzipping hill 112 and hillman to the point it seems it has frozen.
well just wait 10 to 15 minutes it will get past that point
or u can go and d/l the maps individually as well.

Forget words,actions will show your true ambitions!The Battlefield,In many cases, the terrain of a battlefield can be the best resource a commander has. A clump of trees, an abandoned house, or a drainage ditch can all be powerful tools in the right hands

Thatoneguy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:23 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. the map pack is up to 2092 downloads Shocked!

dalo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:39 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having alot of problems with gjs 4.4. When i go onto the game everyhting has changed, the start menu, the little picture icons for the units in the BG menu are there everything seems fine then when i click to start a game it comes up say it couldnt load the map and then closes. What do you think this problem is i mean i downloaded the packmap to the maps folder but is there something else that has to be done after that? please help.

ANZAC_Lord4war

Rep: 3.5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:51 pm Post subject: mmm Reply with quote

u downloaded the mappack to maps folder right?
did u unzip the files? as they come zipped and would not be readable until unzipped.
stupid question but it has happened be4

Forget words,actions will show your true ambitions!The Battlefield,In many cases, the terrain of a battlefield can be the best resource a commander has. A clump of trees, an abandoned house, or a drainage ditch can all be powerful tools in the right hands

ronson

Rep: 36.7
votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:11 pm Post subject: Re: RANK MOD FOR 4.4 Reply with quote

AT_Fernando wrote:

Fernando

Hello mate Smile

Have you heard anything on the rank mod issue?
Like you and a few others I really got hooked on this in the old 4.3 and would like to have it in the new improved version, it would be the icing on the cake Cool

GR member Ronson1  ac 4247033

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to: