Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1231
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Author
Steelgunner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:24 am Post subject: AT GC June 9 Am Periers Ridge Reply with quote

H. Q., 09.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

PERIERS RIDGE

11é130 PanzerLehr Div vrs the British 8é3
Commander Proto was here last and I was given the chance to Attack the British. Commander Proto had stated he lost the keys to the Tiger Tank last battle and did not use it. I order my men to hot wire the engine and get it ready for me, keys or no keys I am driving a Tiger to the front.... not my sidecar. The battle was set... I position my Tiger across a field with protection on either side. I set up an ambush ahead of the Tiger... 2 squads, a sherik and alone Mark 4 farther off in the distance. The battle began... Fernado spotted my Tiger.... he open up with Naval on it, he then kicked in 2 Fireflies... the Naval tracked my tiger....but I settled my crew down.....the ambush worked perfect.... a PZ 30 rocked the first Firefly trying to get LOS on Tiger..... then my Shreik and Tiger shared the next Firefly. The Britts thought they could take care off my infantry with a A7 Tank, but my Tiger got a LOS on him and finished him off. Next i spotted a light tank moving in the woods, i sent in my Mark 4.... the dam little Tank tracked my Mark 4..... but he payed the price when the Mark 4 light him up.
Then suddendly another FireFly enters the picture and takes on my Mark 4... a few shoots are traded and bam up in smoke my Mark 4 goes. Well the Britts call in air support and damage a Mark 4.... its left tracked in a feild... well the Brits send the third firefly in to get rid of the wounded Mark 4.... but I have placed a squad near the hedge and the shriek team is near by. The Firefly peeks over the hedge and the shriek, infanrty, Mark 4 and now the Tiger has a LOS too.... they did not no what hit them...... nothing left there but a burt out tin can..... everyone wanted a peice of that kill. By that time i thought i could get his morale down.... i rushed up another Mark 4 up a road....bad mistake.... it blew up nice.. writting the letters home to the family as we speak. I then rushed all my infanrty up just to get ground.....took some hits i would not usaully do.... I ran into the last tank behind a location......2 squads of men took on the tank and one Brit squad... much blood every where... I rushed in a Shreik team to do away with the last tank... but they got there to late.. they did get one shoot off at the 6 second mark and just injuried one man in the tank. All in all a good game for Germans.... his bottom right flank was taken..... the centre remains in his hands.... but with 3 less Fire Flies.......Proto the Keys are under the matts in the tiger tank.... please be careful and wash the tank after you use it.

German Losses 2 tanks 2 damaged 26 Killed 19 Wounded 1 POW
British Losses 5 tanks 10 Killed 11 Wounded 4 POW

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

Capt Coburn CF

ZAPPI4

Rep: 33.3
votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:31 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Against Proto:

9 June 1944 , morning
Pegasus

i lost 3 Gun here, 1 inf gun, 1 light AT gun and 1 heavy AT gun and some inf ...
i destroyed 2 Pz infatry Gun, 1Pz AT gun and 1 light tank + 1 heavy Flak and some inf
German still on the other river side, we hold bridge and house Vl over the river....

9 June 1944 , afternoon

we moved to Port en Bessin...
Port en Bessin:

2 Jagpanzer destroyed, one dommaged+ 2 zooka killed and some inftry ..
3 Mk medium tank destroyed and some infatry but we catch west Vl road and the venter house Vl , some ground secured ... cost much for German here for this first attack without any Uk support, will see with full support what can be happening ..

The result screen about the GC achevement so far .....

Tout est possible ... il faut juste connaitre quand.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:10 pm Post subject: AT GC June 9 PM Reply with quote

H. Q., 09.6.1944. PM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Courseulles Sur-Men

The SSPZ Gr Rgt 26 are still in Courseulles chewing up the Attacking 8th Brigade 3rd Canadian Div, the Canadian Commander Zappi held back his tanks this time and choose an infanrty attack this was met with flammers and small MG fire, no ground was lost our taken. We knocked out 1 tank with a Pak 40 and took 2 losses in the AT depatment. The Allies I am sure are waitng for full support, so other German commanders take note next time, space your men and whatch out.

German Losses 4 Killed 10 Wounded and 2 Pak 40ès
Allied Losses 24 Killed 22 Wounded and 1 Armour

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:22 pm Post subject: AT GC June 9 pm Ouistreham Map Reply with quote

H. Q., 09.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Ouistreham

Well with Hans still in the hosptial recovering from his wounds there was not chance to stop the advancing allies, so we met in the Command Post and drank some off Stalky wine. We then decided we would attack even if we where out of ammo supply. We postioned ourselfs right up front, very close.
We open up with small arms fire and sniper fire, catching them off guard. We pressed on with losses and even managed to get a light tank. The battle ended with a morale losse, we where still on the map, but with one exit point losse that they may use next turn. Zappi did not really have to do to much on this map, it was hard for his tanks to drive around thats about all.

German Losses 12 Killed 16 Wounded 1 POW
Allies Losses 19 Killed 15 Wounded 1 light tank.

Not bad for out of Ammo.

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:45 pm Post subject: AT GC June 9 PM Reply with quote

H. Q., 09.6.1944. PM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Taillevill

The I.22 21 are still hanging on to the map, 3 locations left. The 1st day on the map was a rough one, but 3 straight turns we have held. Seems the Brits donét want to losse any more tanks. Very slow here in the afternoon, we even took a break suning are bodies are drinking Stalky wine.... hmmmm very good Stalky. Stalky just lobed a few shells over and crawled around and got dirty. But he did decide to show up in one sherman tank, i ordered to Mark 4ès to take it out, dam the Sherman got one of them but the other Mark 4 got the Sherman. Later I sat back and listen to BBC England, all lies.... bombing our cities... i think not.

German Losses 5 Killed 4 Wounded 1 Mark 4
Allies Losses 1 Killed 1 Wounded 1 Sherman

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:58 pm Post subject: AT GC June 9 Pm Periers Ridge Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Periers Ridge

The 130éLehr where in action against the 8é3 Guard. We decided to attack his bottom right flank, turn out to be a good move. A small firefight grew into a large one. He bagged one of my Mark 4 at the start with a 90mm tank, another Mark 4 got rid of the 90mm tank. We then cut up 3 squads of infanrty well chasing a AVRE through the woods, the Avre finally got his rear ass end shot off. The two remaining tanks then proceded forward to take out 2 more Shermans, one Mark blew up in the dual... the other tracked. So the advance was stopped on that side. I kicked in my advance on the other side at the six min mark and rushed forward... his morale was red... I wanted the kill. We got caught in the open with a squad getting cut down by a Bren Group.... i Chased the Bren Group with my Tiger and 2 squads.. cutting then down. Advancing forward with 2 mins to go the clock stopped due to the result of his morale dropping. We wanted more... but we will take the ground we got.

German Losses 11 Killed 15 Wounded 2 Armour Lost and 1 Damged
Allies Losses 21 Killed 21 Wounded 4 Armour Lost and 1 Damaged

Capt Coburn CF

Last edited by Steelgunner on Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:57 am; edited 2 times in total

AT_Stalky

Rep: 27.4
votes: 10

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:07 pm Post subject: I deny everything.... Reply with quote

AT Documentary Movie Team, scoop of the week

I deny, I deny,

Stalky

AT_Stalky

Rep: 27.4
votes: 10

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:25 pm Post subject: Welcome uninvited blond and tall thing! Reply with quote

June 9th 6AM at Benoville, MOOXE comamnd Germans, AT_Stalky the UK

Guooud ayyy maenn, welllcooome to this briefing

You all seam to think im drunk just for im slur, im not drunk. Why are you laughing?

This "slur" started yesterday, I had a meeting with some blond tall thing! Ye, I know what you think, but it was not like that at all! Well, anyway, things got out of control with the blond & tall who didnt seam to like me at all, they knocked out some of my teethes, that may explains the now permanent slur. Yes, so now i miss some of my teethes, Damned MOOXE and his SS-troops.

They (the SS) came to my little cozy Catouuuu Benoville and was in a real bad mode, they kicked me and my men around without any respect at all. First they went north, supported by a 10.5 Howitzer, and there men was just unstoppable, they treated my AB like farm boys, such manners! After they gone north, they seamed not pleased with that, now they came South! Well at that time, I left my so called brave AB-troopers, and just run. In the end MOOXE got the North EXIT, and was at the gate to Chatouuuu Benoville, Damed...

Stalky, now with a bader temper and a permanent slur!

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:09 pm Post subject: AT GC June 10 - Am Reply with quote

H. Q., 10.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Periers Ridge

The 130 Lehr where at it again on Periers Ridge, the Commander of the Britts was Red. We both massed at the lower right Flank, traded some shots, I decided to go around and flank the woods... not a good idea... he had a 6 pounder in the building and nailed me on the road. My Tiger tried to get i a shot, but no LOS on Sherman, then Sherman fired and damaged main gun... I backed up tiger to save him. On the other side a small firefight broke out lossing a shreik team.... dam 4 shots on Sherman and nothing. No ground was taken or lost.... some ground that was by its self was taken.

German Losses 8 Killed 6 Wounded 1 Armour Lost. (Did not say Tiger was damaged... hope its back.)
Allies Losses 4 Killed 5 Wounded 1 Tank Damaged

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:19 pm Post subject: AT GC June 10 - Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Benoville

Our German forces just moved in last turn and Mooxe did an excellent job on 1st turn here. Getting us a good foothold. We where facing the AB and Red was planning an attack to get rid of our forces. The fight open up right away.....he attacked the buildings from the south, his 75mm gun blasting the buildings and moving a 6 pounder up the road. I pulled back out of LOS of both guns and layed in the mortar rounds on his troops. He kept attacking but the attack fell short, I nailed the 6 pounder and damaged the othe 75mm gun.... both will not be back. I counter attack when his morale got low hoping to catch him.... but time ran out. I gain ground up north and Red gain the buildings in the south.

German Losses 16 Killed 21 Wounded
Allies Losses 20 Killed and 20 Wounded 1 Gun Lost 3 POW ( We are working them over as we speak.... WHERE IS STALKY S WINE.. SLAP SLAP )[/b]

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:28 pm Post subject: AT GC June 10 - Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Pegasus Bridge

We have the Britts on the ropes here, across the bridge and the house is ours, only on location left. I decided to grab 4 Mark IV 75 short barrels and 1 Mark 4. Red reinfored the AB BG.... so the little Britts would have some 2 pounder tanks. Well the battle opened up with lead firing all over the place, I was next to a tank that took a round and knocked me down, i was out and being cared down the bank of the river to our command post. I left my 2nd in command to do the job. Well in the end Reds forces did really well and we where pushed back across the river due to a morale lose. Good game Red.

German Losses 23 Killed 24 Wounded 3 Armour Lost 2 Armour Captured
1 Gun Lost.
Allies Lost 17 Killed 22 Wounded 2 tanks Damaged 2 17 pounders lost.

Capt Coburn CF

prototype_beta

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:00 pm Post subject: AT v SGPBM - GJS 4.4 Mod - GC Reply with quote

H. Q., 09.6.1944. Alied Commander - South Sector, (High Command, Army Group A) Operations Section No. 7569a/44

My apologies for missing my last AAR but I believe this report will make those at high command feel better about the current situation on the ground.

(Benouville - AT_RedScorpion - File#CC5GJS4.4-AT28)

As the AB had several points from which to attack my position I decided on a light forward defense with a heavy reserve. after a 5 min wait in which the enemy must have determined I was not attacking he began his own attack through the orchard south of the the town. He was met by small arms fire which bloodied his nose but caused only a partial withdraw. My mortar crews combined with an MG42 to destroy an AB infantry gun but other than that it was a relatively quiet morning...no VLs lost.

we should be able to hold here for some time.

Casualties:

german 0 KIA / 2 Wnd / 0 Tanks lost (0 guns)
alllies 7 KIA / 7 Wnd / 0 Tanks lost (1 gun lost)

(Pegasus Bridge - AT_RedScorpion - File#CC5GJS4.4-AT29)

I was determined to attack here after intel discovered the AB had only 1 ATG left...still it was a 17pdr so i wanted to be cautious. Through infantry infiltration supported by ranged tank fire I was able to secure the Poor Basterd's House, the Bridge, and the enemy held house on the other side. This engagement gave the men confidence for the next few battles to come...3 VLs taken.

Casualties:

german 16 KIA / 6 Wnd / 0 Tanks lost (0 guns)
alllies 14 KIA / 5 Wnd / 0 Tanks lost (0 guns)

MOVE

Retreated the patched armor BG from Port en Bessin to avoid being cutoff and to establish a stronger line beyond allied naval support. All rear area BGs were moved forward to complete said line with some shuffling being done with depleted and fresh units.

(Coursielles sur Mer - AT_RedScorpion - File#CC5GJS4.4-AT30)

Defense was the order of the day as the city cordoned off by the river in the southwest corner creates a nearly impregnable fortress for the hardened SS BG dug in there. I went heavy AT but deployed it in a second line of defense behind Pz Busch, Flammenwerfers and Grenadieres set on ambush. After some interesting chatter with the enemy commander over the radio prior to the engagement, he opened with the expected tank barrage on the eastern edge of the ciity. This was followed closely by what i figure was ALL of the enemy's infantry infiltrating into that block from the warehouse.
As usual the enemy was met by flamers and MG fire taking meduim casualties. However he also had his own flamers which tore into my tightly packed troops combined with anotherf naval barrage. After falling back I called up reserve platoons from other sections of the city which did not seem as if they would be attacked.

A hidden Pz Busche was able to hit a DD tank early and the remainder of the team took out an AVRE later before being overrun. In the final minutes I mounted a counter attack through the NE corner of the city recapturing about 70% of the ground taken by the allies. Over all a very bloody battle for the allies to seize 2 buildings...no VLs lost.

german 18 KIA / 20 Wnd / 0 Tanks lost (1 Dmgd)
alllies 24 KIA / 15 Wnd / 2 Tanks lost (0)

(Ouistreham - AT_RedScorpion - File#CC5GJS4.4-AT31)

Plainly speaking...our BG here is in trouble (thank goodness it's the only one). Out of supply and devoid of any even marginal strength AT weapons I was at the mercy of the allies armor. I figured I would use the same tactic as as Courseilles but with 1 problem...he surrounded the city on three sides giving him several options for attack. I deployed in a thin elastic defense in the center...heavily defended (best I could) the western RD VL and assigned an abwehr team to try sneaking up the beach to take a shot at taking the Sword exit RD VL. The last team ended up representing my best move as Red in a very rare lapse, left it undefended. As my center and left collapsed (with a broken mortar team of all things destroying a Sherman III on the left) it was a race to see if I could get to the exit before a morale loss...I did and the trick worked cutting supply to the allied armored BG here.

Net 0 VL lost

Casualties:

german 14 KIA / 18 Wnd / 0 Tanks lost (0 guns)
alllies 16 KIA / 9 Wnd / 1 Tank lost (0 gun)

(Cruelly - AT_RedScorpion - File#CC5GJS4.4-AT32)

I felt reasonably strong here with decent armor and infantry and a good deployment area. What I didnt count on was my now legendary bad tank luck. my last sturm was taken out almost immediately by Red's naval support which then ended what attack I was attempting on the Bayeaux exit. Despite a valiant defense by a broken Grenadiere at the VL, the allies would retake it later climbing over the Sturm's burning hulk. I believe the enemy sensed weakness and began a rush on the Church while also moving along the far eastern side of the map. In the east a grenadiere team managed to hold of the infiltration losing about half their men. At the Church a now decorated sniper in the tower accounted for about 5 KIA. As hoped the enemy rushed 2 platoons late at the Church to overwhelm the sniper running headlong into a flammenwerfer team hidden inside. The battle ended with me being able to inflict back on the enemy some of the casualties hed given me in my initial assault.

I must also mention a courageous Pak 40 team who were forced to defend hand to hand the house they were in when it was assaulted from an off angle. For the last 3 minutes they fought off 3 seperate infantry assaults and a point-blank Sherman attack without losing a man to help keep the center crossroads in German hands.

0 VL lost

Casualties:

german 17 KIA / 17 Wnd / 1 Tanks lost (0 guns)
alllies 25 KIA / 21 Wnd / 1 Tanks lost (2 Tank Dmgd)

(Tailleville - AT_RedScorpion - File#CC5GJS4.4-AT33)

This map was a mixed blessing for me. On the one hand the enemy AVREs were unstoppable as he never had to actually aim at any of my tanks he destroyed, he just lobbed a shell in anywhere near it and it immobd...the second shot (again lobbed in) killed the tank. This happened twice in quick succession admittedly demoralizing me. The only saving aspects of this for me were a determined defense by a broken Grenadiere team of the Bunker VL on the west side of the southern field. Incidentally this is also the are where I lost the 2 tanks.
The second good development was that the enemy by making such a hard push in the center and south left the north somehwta open. I was able to capitalize by expanding our deploy around that RD VL as well as taking the Bunker in the center west fronting the road. This expansion included destroying a hidden 6pdr.

Net 0 VL lost

Casualties:

german 17 KIA / 18 Wnd / 2 Tanks lost (0 guns)
alllies 23 KIA / 16 Wnd / 0 Tanks lost (1 gun lost)

Overall I feel good about this series of engagements as I inflicted 20-30% more casualties on the enemy including a 2 to 1 armor destroyed ratio. Our MAIN FRONT is solid with no holes or weak units in the line and ultimately I believe we shall prevail.

Southern Cmdr. Prototype_Beta

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:26 pm Post subject: AT GC June 11- Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Courseulles Sur Mer

The 12 SS dug in at Courseulles have been defending very well, costing the Allies many tanks. We met at the command post at noon, I looked at my boys and smiled..... I drove my dagger into the map and whispered counter-attack. We lined up 3 Jags near the road, with a shriek, in the houses i had 4 flame teams, command squad and another squad, an all out attack.... a big risk...... but we where getting backed into a corner. The attack started right away, catching 3 of there tanks in flames, there infanrty was over run.... yes his right side fell to the onslaught... the left side offered me a firefly.. my Pak open up and the round bounced off... the Pak was destoryed right away. He opened up with naval and tracked 2 of my Jags...his only saving grace besides my pak get destroyed. I moped up a few of his men... took a location and an area on the beach I wanted for days..... his morale crashed and gave me two locations on the other side of the river. The men where happy not getting pushed back any more.

German Losses 11 Killed 12 Wounded 1 Pak 40 Destroyed 2 Jags Damaged
(Naval Fire)
Aliies Losses 28 Killed 19 Wounded 9 POW 3 Armour Lost

Capt Coburn CF

Last edited by Steelgunner on Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:38 pm; edited 4 times in total

RedScorpion

Rep: 11.7

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:42 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

didnt play at all my best in any of the battles, such was the day. cant say i like it, but still nothing to do about it.

no need to write any reports since both opponents did theirs so well...

just my cents:

pros: destroyed 3 schrecks (thats a big number), their final tiger in periers, 5 tanks done away with on pegasus. my sucking defense their first time proved to be a good trap the next time, weakening their bg considerably - i just had to perform well there 2nd time, just HAD TO with reinforcement button clicked!

cons: loss of avre to mortar barrage, loss of fly to schreck (thought i had covered that house with good insight), loss of premier ab in benouville including some guns, lack of ground taken on several maps.
anyway, damage done exceeds the importance of ground taken many times.

cheers

Ceci tuera cela

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:25 am Post subject: AT GC June 11- Am Reply with quote

H. Q., 11.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Creully

Well the first Britts BG 69é50 moved on thru to Bayeux and thus the fresh 22é7 came in from Gold Beach. I had to get some ground back and my defence was back further then I wanted. Zappi did a good job moving up and blasting away at me with his dreaded A7 Tank, that tank caused alot of problems and kills. We did managed to get that A7 tank with a shriek, since 2 Pak 40s in a building could not, it seems that the forced labour is producing more duds and costing my men dearly. Zappi gained alot of ground, nothing was working to good, nailed a light tank with a 88mm and then it was destoryed by a mortar baragge.... my morale kicked then and we where left with only 2 locations left. Proto and Mooxe note that this seems to be the route the Allies are taking to drive inland. Creully to Bayeux.

German Losses 22 Killed 13 Wounded 3 POW 2 Pak 40s Lost
Allies Losses 19 Killed 10 Wounded 2 Tanks 1 Damaged[/b]

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:43 am Post subject: AT GC June 11- Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Bayeux

More forced Labour duds here.....I commanded the 901 Lehr in Bayeux for the first time. I was facing the 69é50 Armour corp, The lay of the city is dotted with different sizes of building and good field of fire. Zappi open up right away taking out my Pak 40 and then my Stug 42 could not get a LOS on a building with a 6 pounder inside, the Stug 42 went up as well. A fire fight broke out with infantry and my men did well, drove them back, Zappi brought up a Sherman to help his men... but my shreik team took care of that tank. The infantry battle on the north side was fought to a stand still.
Zappi launch an attack with 3 tanks and men in the south, my Pak 40 fired and blew off a wheel of the sherman, it grounded to a halt.... but wheeled its gun around to take the Pak 40 out. Now I was in trouble on that side... I move some men around and he then advanced for the rear exits..... he got both rear exits... I managed to get a command time behind a build to close one of the exits... I sent a shreik team after the other tank... they reached there target but could not get off a shot.... I think with all that running one of the soldats dropped all the ammo..... so they played cat and mouse for awhile.. till the tank blew them up. Germans have 4 locations to Allies 5 loaction. There area for deployment is narrow, but with the rear exit point.. they will not be there long. Mooxe and Proto take note..... they will drive for Lingevres. Note they are all ready out of supply, drive the SS 1é2 towards this area in movement.

German Losses 22 Kiled 16 Wounded 1 POW 3 Pak 40s Lost 1 Stug 42 Lost
Allies Losses 16 Killed 24 Wounded 1 Tank lost

Capt Coburn CF

ZAPPI4

Rep: 33.3
votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:30 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

A good Medaled Firefly

Tout est possible ... il faut juste connaitre quand.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:39 am Post subject: AT GC June 11- Am Reply with quote

H. Q., 11.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Tailleville

The I.22é21 Panzer Div has been fighting in Tailleville for over 4 days.... thats over 8 moves in which we have hung to 3 or less locations from the 1st day there. The Allied commander bravely shows his picture of his brave tank..... but what he does not tell, is that 3 of the 5 kills are made on Panzer III 5cm tanks. I rest my case, we are fighting a delaying action so are Panthers can deal with this Firefly. We are down to the nuts and bolts of the once proud I.22É21 Panzer Div, with one location left. During the last battle they fought bravely taking out a light tank, an A7 Tank and the prize AVRE Tank, Plus a Sherman DD Tank. Good job I.22É21 Panzer Div, see you in the rear for refitting.

German Losses 18 Killed 11 Wounded 3 Tanks Lost 1 88mm
Ailles Losses 14 Killed 3 Wounded 4 Tanks Lost

Capt Coburn CF

Last edited by Steelgunner on Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:39 am Post subject: AT GC June 11- Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Periers Ridge

The 130 Lehr is down in AT power and we decided to fall back to a defesive position. We waiting for the enemy to advance, the ambush did not go as planned. My first Mark 4 went up in flames with a cat and mouse movement around with 3 Shermans, that would pay for it later. Thou the 1st Mark 4 did tracked a Sherman, but paided for it with his life. My last Mark 4 tank had a dual with 2 Shermans, the Mark 4 was backed up with a Pak 40 in the distances. Both shermans where put out of action. The map is split in have with 1 rear exit taken by the British 8É3 armour corp.

German Losses 13 Killed 11 Wounded 5 POW 1 Tank Lost 1 Damaged
Ailles Losses 15 Killed 19 Wounded 1 Tank Lost 2 Damaged (1 Will not be back)

Capt Coburn CF

Last edited by Steelgunner on Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:57 am Post subject: AT GC June 11- Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Benoville

The 192É21 is in action against the 5É6 AB, I was pleased with my attack. We took an area that is better suited to defend. We are firmly on this map now and this map is huge. It will be tough for both sides. We did losses one location at the dying end, but the enemy will not hold this area next turn.

German Losses 12 Killed 11 Wounded
Ailles Losses 13 Killed 9 Wounded 1- 6 Pounder Gun

Capt Coburn CF

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> H2H Multiplayer
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Jump to: