Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1180
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
AT_Stalky

Rep: 27.4
votes: 10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:56 am Post subject: Sapa:s Tali-Ihantala Final V 1.00 mod is relised. Reply with quote

Sapa:s Tali-Ihantala Final V 1.00 mod is relised.

This is the final version, you NEED the map pack to:

Tali 1.00 Final Pln and Tali 1.00 Final map pack (stand alone):

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&cid=287

Enjoy

Last edited by AT_Stalky on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

tripwire

Rep: 37.5
votes: 2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Very, very good mod Sapa, (plus Stalky and Southern Land). It is extremely beautiful with great maps! I look forward to some more battles and a campaign this weekend.

Thank you!

Last edited by tripwire on Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

AT_Stalky

Rep: 27.4
votes: 10

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:43 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I thanx primary on Sapas behaf, hes the maker Smile
The maps are probly some of the most beutifull in CC5 I totaly agree, they are made by SL,
And my small contribution is limited only to recode the maps.

Pzt_dragoon47

Rep: 0.3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:50 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so how do I install this without screwing up my CC install Very Happy ?

Had to watch the movie before downloading and now I don't know how to install it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Coenst

Rep: 4

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:06 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Pzt_dragoon47 wrote (View Post):
Ok, so how do I install this without screwing up my CC install  Very Happy ?

Had to watch the movie before downloading and now I don't know how to install it.

First, Download the CC5-Config-Manager here:

CfgV1.3

Throw the files from the config-manager into your CC5-folder.

Put the PLN file into your plugins-folder, if it's not there, make one.
(I think the cfgV1.3 creates one.....)

Extract the Maps from the Mappack in your Maps Folder.

Start the config-manager, right-click on Tali-Ihantala 1.0, install it.

Exit the Config-Manager, then start the game

Thanx to SAPA for this great Mod, already played the 0.99 version, then watched the movie ......Thanx!!

Technical Support

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:30 pm Post subject: Re: Sapa:s Tali-Ihantala Final V 1.00 mod is relised. Reply with quote

Thanks Sapa!!!

Raynor

Rep: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:08 am Post subject: Re: Sapa:s Tali-Ihantala Final V 1.00 mod is relised. Reply with quote

Thanks!
Is it playable as Russian player vs Finnish AI?

Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:26 pm Post subject: Re: Sapa:s Tali-Ihantala Final V 1.00 mod is relised. Reply with quote

Yes! The mod is more balanced than Karelia 2.

Raynor

Rep: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:44 pm Post subject: Re: Sapa:s Tali-Ihantala Final V 1.00 mod is relised. Reply with quote

Well, I'll try it. Thanks ;)

pertn

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:41 pm Post subject: Re: Sapa:s Tali-Ihantala Final V 1.00 mod is relised. Reply with quote

Hi. when I try to run CC after installing this mod I get the following message:
"Unable to read one or more registry entries. Please reinstall close combat."
Anyone got a clue?
Pertn (been reading up on the continuation war, looking forward to some practical experience) Smile

Pzt_Kevin_dtn

Rep: 10.9

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:19 pm Post subject: Re: Sapa:s Tali-Ihantala Final V 1.00 mod is relised. Reply with quote

I am a fan of the Karelia2 mod and even worked on a custom h2h scenario that seemed to be sufficiently balanced with the appropriate rules in place.  But I didn't realize this sub mod was out here and look forward to downloading it tonight to try it out.  I'll have to find an h2h opponent to play it against.

Sapa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:58 pm Post subject: Re: Sapa:s Tali-Ihantala Final V 1.00 mod is relised. Reply with quote

pertn wrote (View Post):
Hi. when I try to run CC after installing this mod I get the following message:
"Unable to read one or more registry entries. Please reinstall close combat."
Anyone got a clue?
Pertn (been reading up on the continuation war, looking forward to some practical experience) Smile

Have you played other mods before this?

Have you installed the 5.01 patch?

Try click on this or else i suppose you have to reinstall CC5

/Mats

Image1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  166.17 KB
 Viewed:  20110 Time(s)

Image1.jpg

Sapa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:02 pm Post subject: Re: Sapa:s Tali-Ihantala Final V 1.00 mod is relised. Reply with quote

Pzt_Kevin_dtn wrote (View Post):
I am a fan of the Karelia2 mod and even worked on a custom h2h scenario that seemed to be sufficiently balanced with the appropriate rules in place.  But I didn't realize this sub mod was out here and look forward to downloading it tonight to try it out.  I'll have to find an h2h opponent to play it against.

Thanks! I am very greatful for your interest in the finnish war and maybe you will have problems finding any opponent to play with because i dont think this is what people plays as their first choice..

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_playlists&search_query=tali+ihantala+1944&uni=1

Cheers Mats

pertn

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:36 pm Post subject: Re: Sapa:s Tali-Ihantala Final V 1.00 mod is relised. Reply with quote

To mats:
"Have you played other mods before this? "
Yes. Quite a few. I have had a break and am installing everything on a new (old) computer. Also, quite importantly maybe, I am using a cracked version. Which brings us to your next question:

"Have you installed the 5.01 patch? " : No I hadn't. I thought that I shouldn't do that on my cracked copy, but I tried it and it is working now it seems.
Thanks!
Razz

Sapa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:07 pm Post subject: Re: Sapa:s Tali-Ihantala Final V 1.00 mod is relised. Reply with quote

Great! The CC5 5.01 Exe file used for this mod, and many more, is what you called cracked Exe because by using this you can play without the CD. Thats why you have to create a folder called "videos", it can be empty but it must be there...

/Mats

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6
votes: 25

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:38 am Post subject: Re: Sapa:s Tali-Ihantala Final V 1.00 mod is relised. Reply with quote

I had a look in the CCCamera very impressive.

Congratulations and thanks for the mod.

CC_CO

Rep: 32.1
votes: 3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:28 am Post subject: Re: Sapa:s Tali-Ihantala Final V 1.00 mod is relised. Reply with quote

Q: Should i copy and replace the  Tali-Ihantala map-files into the CC map folder, or copy and keep the original files?

On note:

I Love the Karelia mod!

Never played a mod where the AI actually is hard to fight. My Karelia single player GC is worse than my historical counterparts,...never tried that before against the AI :-)

Then i spotted this sub-mod, have downloaded it and want to try it, (seen the movie now)

Sapa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:53 pm Post subject: Re: Sapa:s Tali-Ihantala Final V 1.00 mod is relised. Reply with quote

CC_CO wrote (View Post):
Q: Should i copy and replace the  Tali-Ihantala map-files into the CC map folder, or copy and keep the original files?

On note:

I Love the Karelia mod!

Never played a mod where the AI actually is hard to fight. My Karelia single player GC is worse than my historical counterparts,...never tried that before against the AI :-)

Then i spotted this sub-mod, have downloaded it and want to try it, (seen the movie now)

Thanks! Your downloaded maps for Tali-Ihantala should be placed in the maps foder, keep the old ones! there is actually no new maps for Tali-Ihantala compared to Karelia 2, they are just renamed to not scew up your install Wink Tali-Ihantala is a submod and if i recalls right (getting old!) uses 17 maps in that sceanario editor and the GC

enjoy! / Mats

CC_CO

Rep: 32.1
votes: 3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:10 pm Post subject: Re: Sapa:s Tali-Ihantala Final V 1.00 mod is relised. Reply with quote

OK. Thanks for the explanation.

However, couldn't wait for a reply so I installed with the replace-option for the old maps, but I saved my original CC5-map-folder, so hopefully that should clear any future mess when changing mod.

I have to say I find this mod interesting. Would love to play it H2H, regardless of side, -they both have their weak sides, Finns and Russians.

I didn't really read the mod-explanation or the history carefully enough from start, which meant I didnt see the Russian tank massing in the East part of the front-line, thus I lost Saarela after 2 days, due to low morale. My Finnish BG on that map was actually forced to disband. It was a Russian steamroll of tanks and artillery.

I am now 4 days into the campaign and have fought my light Finnish Tank-BG back south onto Saarela-map, although still being cut of from north, where a Russian BG still hold PortinHoikka, - a map I have almost lost twice now, until my Heavy Finnish BG has attacked it this turn (loosing 5 tanks in doing so!!! - 4 medium and hvy immobilised and 1 light T-26? destroyed)

The other southern maps I still hold with the starting Finnish BGs,  although those are taking so heavy casualties that they are beginning to run out of specific units; assault-squads, arty-observers and anti-tank-guns. Platoon-leader-squads are getting dangerously low too. On Tali-map, last battle, I lost half the BG due to Russian Off-map-Arty, Russian-Arty-Observers and Russian Mortars. Half the BG! Never tried that before against the AI? Looses I cannot easily replace in the long run.

Basically, these BGs should be withdrawn and replaced with the fully supplied Finnish INF BGs now deployed in my rear.

The situation:

Tali-Ihantala West

The Laihalampi-map still hold by my Finnish BG, although being cut-off for two turns now. At this point the Russian AI playing the Vetmod, is actually difficult on a small map like this. Caue the Russian AI has Arty, Arty and more Arty. many of my units havent even yet seen a Russian soldier, but they have seen the Russian shells!

Tali-Ihantala East

OK. Stopping my repporting here, should probably make an AAR thread instead.

Great MOD!, although not sure if its more difficult than the original Karelia mod?, here one of my front BGs (as Finnish) was annihilated, it returned as reinforcement later on, but only with 1 unit in it.

Last edited by CC_CO on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sapa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:15 pm Post subject: Re: Sapa:s Tali-Ihantala Final V 1.00 mod is relised. Reply with quote

Nice to see that someone actually plays this!

Tried to make it more playable in single as both Finns and Russians but im not sure it was a sucess...

Thanks anyway!

/Mats

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> CC5 Karelia -> Tali-Ihantala Sub Mod
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: