Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1270
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Tippi-Simo

Rep: 53.1
votes: 5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:11 am Post subject: Germany - what is going on.. Reply with quote

Quote:
'Hitler' snowman case dissolves

Stuttgart - German prosecutors said on Friday they have dropped an investigation into who built a snowman that bore an uncanny resemblance to Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler.

A group opposed to right-wing activities filed a complaint at the end of January that the snowman violated German laws, which ban the reproduction of Nazi symbols or slogans.

The snowman, with a distinctive Hitler moustache and an arm raised in a Nazi salute, was built outside a pub frequented by right-wing extremists in Schorndorf, near the southern city of Stuttgart.

The case was dropped this week after police were unable to find the culprit, a spokesperson for the Stuttgart prosecutor's office said.

http://www.news24.com/Content/World/News/1073/b2e7bb7076c44e90b5d91b50c4b483ea/19-02-2010-02-19/Hitler_snowman_case_dissolves

They spend one month to investigate stuff like that.
Indeed, that could be the worst thing what would happen in Germany.. or A cloud resembling uncle Adolf.

Europe has turned into liberal´s playground.

"Du talar dalig svenska, men du är bra i sängen"

Bungarra

Rep: 138.1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:52 pm Post subject: Re: Germany - what is going on.. Reply with quote

Not just Germany Tippo

Same here, (OZ)

The waiting list in hospitals get longer

The police are more interested in wondering if you have had a drink than catching crooks.

and they worry about crap like that, how much did it cost to investigate?

Common sense has left the building, (thats if you have read the proper procedures to leave the building, we have ways!) sorry, but its all gone overboard.

Political correctness bullshit costs society a fortune.

You are not allowed an opinion other than those stated by the current wankers in govt and those cocksuckers, (in OZ anyway) are the minority.

Heil the snowman! May you melt in peace!

You know if you don't live it.... You can't give it.

Panzermayer

Rep: 12

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:54 pm Post subject: Re: Germany - what is going on.. Reply with quote

I have to agree with you, Tippo and Bungarra!

Political correctness is killing the free world.
Here in Holland its also bad. Muslims etc. get the full liberty to atack and dismantel our Dutch freedoms. If a politican (chosen by the people) wants to something about that he is called  a racist (people from the left and muslims dont know what the word means). We have to be tolerant of in-tolerent people but there is a line.

Mabey you have heared it but last weekend the Dutch government has fallen about troops in Afghanisation. In the near future there will be elections here. The man to watch is Geert Wilders. He is about stopping immigration of economical refugees, cutting devolpment aid abroad, less goverment, reversal of dismanteling of the social state (after 65 years you dont have to work because you get a old age pension you have payed for it your whole life because a small amount is taken (by the government) from your salary. The problem is that we have immigrants that also get that money but most of the times that have not payed there part. Because of the higher cost of this the age is raised to 67 years.....unfair as fuck!) When Geert Wilders will win you will notice in foreign media that he will be portrayed as a right wing extremist, which he is not. But that is media (cnn etc.) for you...

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:56 am Post subject: Re: Germany - what is going on.. Reply with quote

@ Bungarra: I know that Australia´s big cities  have turned into hellhole for whites to live in.
Good short clip for you all

Link

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d54_1265742745

@ PM: I really hope that Wilders will be you PM in the near future.
Last disturbing news I heard from Holland was that city of Gouda paid moroccan gangs money for not disrupting New Years Eve celebration.
They gave also a gift voucher to local book store afterwards for behaving so nicely.

That is were we are right now. Cornered but not beaten down, yet.

Pzt_Crackwise

Rep: 64.9
votes: 1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:46 pm Post subject: Re: Germany - what is going on.. Reply with quote

All extremist groups have their own gangsters. Radical Muslims, Neo Nazis, Anarchists, Extreme Leftists, etc., all these groups have their own gangs amd crime organizations. So it is just biased to show as if only one kind of extremists exist and cause trouble. And as for the immigrants causing trouble; the main reason is apparently they don't feel as citizens of the country they live in. They are not well integrated into the system and are not throughly assimilated. So in this respect, the government and the citizens also are a bit responsible of this discrepancy.

7A_Woulf

Rep: 22.1
votes: 2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:49 pm Post subject: Re: Germany - what is going on.. Reply with quote

Sweden is called a democracy, with the right of free speech and the right of free elections...

-As long as you think, speaks and votes as the leading parties wants!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad

When the new right-wing party got elected in local elections, the main (PC) parties band together across the usual block-lines to block the results of the peoples votes... -Democracy? I can't bloody stand the modern Political Correctness!! (And to my defence against liberals; -I didn't vote on them, I'm a bloody left-wing radical, who don't believe in the system. It's all about money and lies, and in my opinion this only proves that...)

The only ones that are 'allowed' to display the Swedish flag are the military; -Every one else who display this pride in their nation are 'racists' or 'Nazis'. We who likes to ride in old Yanks ("raggare" in Swedish) are not allowed to display the flag or our club-names on our vest's when we goes out, there is a general ban on that type of vest on the majority of clubs and bars, since everyone with a club-name on their vest is obviously a member of organised crime gangs such as HA or Bandidos... Some schools even stopped singing the national anthem at their summer-graduations, 'cause it might be a 'offence' against some of the immigrants...

But I don't blame the immigrants, it's our bloody government who have allowed too many refugees to come and then not acting when they have ended up in 'ghettoes' with single ethnic groups. -How the hell can they become a part of the society when south-Americans lives in one part of Stockholm, Arabs in the next and Africans in the last?!? (That's the sad reality I see every day on my way to and from my job.) And we all know that isolation and leaving people outside the society creates fear, and fear leads to hatred. And that's not only among us "übermenschs"  Razz , other ethnic groups are racists against us as well as other immigrant groups. Listen to those who have raised hell in Paris (2008 was it?)  and Malmö last year; -They don't feel like a part of the society they live in.

"When the tough gets going, I run to live to run another day..."

"Is this trip really necessary?"

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:00 pm Post subject: Re: Germany - what is going on.. Reply with quote

7A_Woulf wrote (View Post):

The only ones that are 'allowed' to display the Swedish flag are the military; -Every one else who display this pride in their nation are 'racists' or 'Nazis'. We who likes to ride in old Yanks ("raggare" in Swedish) are not allowed to display the flag or our club-names on our vest's when we goes out, there is a general ban on that type of vest on the majority of clubs and bars, since everyone with a club-name on their vest is obviously a member of organised crime gangs such as HA or Bandidos... Some schools even stopped singing the national anthem at their summer-graduations, 'cause it might be a 'offence' against some of the immigrants...

That is the same thing here in Finland. Wearing a T-shirt with Finlands flag you´re being labeled as racist.
Same thing goes with those Rockabilly guys.

7A_Woulf wrote (View Post):

But I don't blame the immigrants, it's our bloody government who have allowed too many refugees to come and then not acting when they have ended up in 'ghettoes' with single ethnic groups. -How the hell can they become a part of the society when south-Americans lives in one part of Stockholm, Arabs in the next and Africans in the last?!? (That's the sad reality I see every day on my way to and from my job.) And we all know that isolation and leaving people outside the society creates fear, and fear leads to hatred. And that's not only among us "übermenschs"  Razz , other ethnic groups are racists against us as well as other immigrant groups. Listen to those who have raised hell in Paris (2008 was it?)  and Malmö last year; -They don't feel like a part of the society they live in.

Type: Paris riot [add year] video   ,or: St. Denis riot [add year] video.
It is the same every year. French press is trying to censor those things because tourism is very important for France.

And playing that Sweden- Israel tennis match for empty auditorium in Malmo. It was stupidity.

Pzt_Crackwise wrote (View Post):

All extremist groups have their own gangsters. Radical Muslims, Neo Nazis, Anarchists, Extreme Leftists, etc., all these groups have their own gangs amd crime organizations. So it is just biased to show as if only one kind of extremists exist and cause trouble. And as for the immigrants causing trouble; the main reason is apparently they don't feel as citizens of the country they live in. They are not well integrated into the system and are not throughly assimilated. So in this respect, the government and the citizens also are a bit responsible of this discrepancy.

It would interesting what white groups you´re referring as extremists? I think you mean those Antifas and Greenlefthippies.

Right wing white "supremacists" are and always will be peacefull. You should read about New Orleans Protocol.
They believe in democratic way to change government.

And what you say about integration: "its whiteys fault". So using violence is always a good way to win foster lands citizens hearts right?

dj

Rep: 157.5
votes: 9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:59 am Post subject: Re: Germany - what is going on.. Reply with quote

Okay it is funny snowman but there really are nazi's still in Germany.  So the German government has to be very strict to keep the nazi idiot gangsters from regaining power (yet again).  Fascism is kaput.

What will the Revolution Change? - Youth Brigade

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:34 am Post subject: Re: Germany - what is going on.. Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
Fascism is kaput.

Is fascism really kaputt if you require laws to ensure it's kaputness?

Lots of things grow better in the shade outside of the law

verner

Rep: 0.2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:20 am Post subject: Re: Germany - what is going on.. Reply with quote

yes but do any one realy belive that a "SNOWMAN" can help the nazis regain power anywhere ????   Very Happy

we got to have total free speech for all, (about anything or anyone). even if we disagree

verner

Therion

Rep: 27.4
votes: 4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:57 pm Post subject: Re: Germany - what is going on.. Reply with quote

Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):
And what you say about integration: "its whiteys fault". So using violence is always a good way to win foster lands citizens hearts right?

If they accept uncontrolled immigration, then yes, it's their fault. There can't be proper integration if foreigners start to form ghettos and become a majority in some areas.

Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):
It would interesting what white groups you´re referring as extremists? I think you mean those Antifas and Greenlefthippies.

Right wing white "supremacists" are and always will be peacefull. You should read about New Orleans Protocol.

Bullshit. I was attacked many times by the racist scum.

Laughing

Wonderland - my mod for Armored Brigade

Killing for peace is like fucking for orgasm.

Bungarra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:43 am Post subject: Re: Germany - what is going on.. Reply with quote

If any country opens its doors to help resettle migrants there should be some basic rules.

The immigrant must assimilate with the society thats given them the chance of a better life. Not undermine that countries identity.

For instance you come to Australia to be an Australian, To embrace that countries way of life. Leave your past behind no matter how hard it may be and start afresh or just don't come. Don't like it? F@#ck off back from where you came.

I hear this racist bullshit all the time, its the first thing a minority cries. Just get on with it and give your kids the chance of a better life.
Truth be known most refugees are prepared to do this, its the radicals that get the press which brings out the prejiduce.

The main reason (as I see it) for refugees is political instability in their own countries Yet it seems some wish to instill that instability on the country thats good enough to take them.

As for the snowman, well he went back to what he was. As we all will.

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 99.7

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:32 am Post subject: Re: Germany - what is going on.. Reply with quote

Bungarra wrote (View Post):

For instance you come to Australia to be an Australian, To embrace that countries way of life. Leave your past behind no matter how hard it may be and start afresh or just don't come.

OK, but the Australian "way of life" has changed over the decades, ironically mostly due to immigration. I would agree more with the statement "Bring positive change, if you want to form a foriegn language / religious ghetto - do not arrive"

Anyway - if your country has immigration, as most first world countries do, it will number in the hundreds of thousands of people. You WILL get some bad apples with the group, criminals, Nazi's, jiihadists, Collingwood supportors etc. The beaurocracy can't weed them out like they should.

Bungarra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:15 pm Post subject: Re: Germany - what is going on.. Reply with quote

Couldn't agree with you more about those Collingwood supporters

We don't want em!

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess

Jump to: