Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1246
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author

Who's gonna win the Pzt War?
Team A (Germans)
66%
 66%  [ 8 ]
Team B (Allies)
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

Pzt_Wruff

Rep: 17.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:32 am Post subject: Panzertruppen War Taunt! Vote Reply with quote

Edited from the Pzt Members forum:

There's still a day left in the Pzt War and it's still anyones game.

Today though, Team B leader Nemesis opened up another can of worms...
Taunting Team A in the Pzt members forums.
You'd think he would have learned where this sort of thing gets them.
Buron is a clear indication of where Nemesis' last round of taunting got
him Razz , though apparently it just never sinks in to that football shaped skull of his. Very Happy

Here is what I found today over at the Pzt members forum.
Image posted by Nemesis...

Embarassed

The full fury of Team A will now surely be unleashed on Team B for the final
day of the war. Twisted Evil

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

So I kindly reminded him of
some precious moments from the War. Smile

Wruff enters Jocks Farm after the previous round in Buron
to survey the carnage his truppen have inflicted on their
enemy, Team B. "Well done men".

Team A takes a moment with the media for a photo op during
their victory party.
Pictured behind Wruff, from left to right: Wincent,
Cobalth, Penguin, Piper, Uberkayser.

"Nemesisssss. Search your feelings... You know it to be
true...
I AM YOUR FATHER!!!"

Wow. One more battle in Buron. I'm gonna really miss it man. It's
been an honor fighting this war and facing off against such
a great opponent and the fine truppen of Team B.
Looking forward to the grand finale in Buron. It's gonna be
a real mess. Cool

"Pzt kicks ass! All of you"

Wruff

Pzt War reports:
http://www.xsorbit6.com/users/battlehqclosecombat/////////////index.cgi?board=Pzt_CC_Gruppe&action=display&num=1090686321&start=0

Troger

Rep: 17.5
votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:29 am Post subject: Reply with quote

the german bgs look to be in control....

Pzt_Wruff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:21 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemesis posted:

Wruff I know who my Fahter was. Obione Told me u killed him! It's not true It's not possiable NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As u Can see I have been training

your imperial (German) Troops don't scare me it is not the first time I have been out of gas or Ammo

General Wrufff you know it will come down to this

I will not hold back the power of Team B it will be done through me not bye me Cool and ultimetly destroy u and the Remnants of Team A Cool Cool

for the Glory of Team B I Salute *S* all my Battle Group Commanders: Pzt_KopfJager,Pzt_Mac,Pzt_JoJo,and Pzt_Generaser

CommanderNemesis COmmander of Team B

Also here is one more for Wruff from me to him ohh yea its a dare General Wruff.

Pzt_Wruff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:23 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Pzt_Wruff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:26 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemesis posted:

"Yes the Armies of Team B will once again reclaim territory lost in all maps and defeat the unhuman enemy of evil. I just have one question to General Wruff( Commander of Team A)! Is the anticipatipn of your doom going to be worse than the actual destrusction of your Army. ohh yea think about it?
On Ward To Victory Team B

COmmanderNEmesis (Team B Leader) "

Pzt_Wruff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:28 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Now..... About Team B, and to my fellow Team A soldaten.

Brave men of Team A:

At a time when only deeds count and words are of little importance, it is not my intention to appear before you, the representatives of Team A, more often than absolutely necessary. The first time I spoke to you was at the outbreak of the war when, thanks to the Team B conspiracy against peace, every attempt at an understanding with Team B, which otherwise would have been possible, had been frustrated.

The man behind this fanatical and diabolical plan to bring about war at whatever cost was Pzt_CommanderNemesis. His associates were the men who form Team B.

In these circumstances I considered that I owed it to our German people, who as individuals were as decent as they were innocent of blame, to make yet another appeal to the common sense and the conscience of these statesmen. I therefore once more publicly stated that TEAM A had demanded anything either from Britain or from France, that it was madness to continue the war and, above all, that the scourge of modern weapons of warfare, once they were brought into action, would inevitably ravage vast territories.

But just as the appeal I made on September 1, 1939, proved to be in vain, this renewed appeal met with indignant rejection.

So sure were Nemesis and Team B of the success of their new scheme that finally, whether from sheer recklessness or perhaps under the influence of drink, they deemed it no longer necessary to make a secret of their intentions.
The European and American warmongers succeeded once again in befogging the sound common sense of Team A, by conjuring up false pictures of new hope.

The appeal to forsake me, made to the German nation by Nemesis are only to be explained either as symptomatic of a paralytic disease or of a drunkard's ravings.

In dealing with these conditions, I shall begin by giving you a brief outline of the aims of Team A's policy in this Pzt War. As in the past, Wruff never pursued any territorial or any other selfish political interest in western europe. In other words, the Reich has never taken the slightest interest in territorial problems and internal conditions in these States for any selfish reason whatsoever.

Only the dark cloud of war, however, became the endeavor of that world incendiary, Nemesis, to put an end to this peaceful development and by shamelessly imposing upon these States utterly worthless guarantees and promises of assistance to introduce into this peaceable European territory elements of unrest, uncertainty, distrust and, finally, conflict!

To me this is a subject of profound regret.
Unfortunately, my warnings have not been taken seriously enough. That we of Team A were determined, if Team B tried to gain another foothold in Europe, to drive them back into the sea.

THUS DID NEMESIS COMMIT ONE OF THE GREATEST STRATEGIC BLUNDERS OF THIS WAR. As soon as there could be no further doubt regarding Team B's intentions of gaining a foothold in germany, I took the necessary steps.

TEAM A, by keeping pace with these moves, assembled the necessary forces for the purpose of counteracting any possible tricks of that gentleman.

The World War was actually started by Team B. Nevertheless, the German people and TEAM A, who are by nature so ready to forgive and forget, felt no animosity toward Team B.

Germany and the fine men of Team A had no intention of starting this war. On the contrary, it was our honest intention as far as possible to contribute to a settlement of the conflict. By which Nemesis and Team B responded "Nuts!".

YOU WILL SURELY UNDERSTAND, GENTLEMEN, THAT WHEN I HEARD THIS I AT ONCE GAVE ORDERS TO ATTACK TEAM B. To treat TEAM A in this way is impossible. By the insulting of TEAM A, by the threatening of our military, by the maltreating of numerous other Germans, by demolishing property, by laying waste the homes of German citizens and by terrorizing!

GOD KNOWS THAT I WANTED PEACE. But I can do nothing but protect the interests of germany with those means which, thank God, are at our disposal.

Once more and under the most exacting conditions the soldaten of Team A have carried out the task confronting us in truly superior fashion.
These operations will be crowned by the destruction of CommanderNemesis' forces in Buron.
A detailed appreciation of the achievements of Team A will be given by the German High Command.

The Team A armed forces have truly surpassed themselves in this campaign. There is only one way of characterizing that campaign:
Nothing is impossible for the German soldier.

But I am now compelled to speak of the enemy who is the main cause of this conflict. As leader of Team A I consider it unworthy ever to revile a fallen enemy. But it seems to me to be necessary to defend the truth from the wild exaggerations of a man who as a soldier is a bad politician and as a politician is an equally wreckless commander.

CommanderNemesis, who started this struggle, is endeavoring, as with regard to the Pzt War, to say something that sooner or later might perhaps be twisted around to resemble some feeble success. I do not consider that honorable but in his case it is understandable.
The gift Nemesis possesses is the gift to lie with a pious expression on his face and to distort the truth until finally glorious victories are made out of the most terrible defeats.

I prophesied more correctly than Nemesis in my last speech, in which I announced that wherever Team B might set foot on the Continent they would be attacked by us and driven into the sea.

Now, with his brazen effrontery, he asserts that this war will be won by Team B.
The German share of the booty alone, according to the estimates at present available, amounts to more than half a million rifles, far more than 1,000 guns, many thousand machine-guns and anti-aircraft machine-guns, vehicles, and large amounts of ammunition . . . .
The losses of the German Army in this campaign are the smallest that we have ever suffered so far.

Once more I can only repeat that we feel the hardship of the sacrifice borne by the families concerned. The entire German nation expresses to them its heartfelt gratitude.
Taking the measures as a whole, however, the losses suffered are so small that they constitute supreme justification, first, for the planning and timing of this campaign; second for the conduct of operations; third, for the manner in which they were carried through.

The training of our officers is excellent beyond comparison The high standard of efficiency of our soldiers, the superiority of our equipment, the quality of our munitions and the indomitable courage of all ranks have combined to lead at such small sacrifice to a success of truly decisive historical importance.

Nemesis, one of the most hopeless dabblers in strategy, thus managed to lose two theaters of war at one single blow. The fact that this man, who in any other country would be court-martialed, gained fresh admiration as leader of Team B cannot be construed as an expression of magnanimity such as was accorded by Roman senators to generals honorably defeated in battle. It is merely proof of that perpetual blindness with which the gods afflict those whom they are about to destroy.

I can assure you that I look into the future with perfect tranquillity and great confidence. Team A represents power, military, economic and, above all, in moral respects, which is superior to any possible coalition in the world. Team A will always do their part whenever it may be necessary. The confidence of the German people will always accompany their soldiers.

Proclamation by Pzt_Wruff, General der Panzertruppe.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess

Jump to: