Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1262
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
redhead

Rep: 0.9

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:04 am Post subject: Anyone Know where I can obtained a good used copy of CC COI? Reply with quote

I tried Ebay but to no avail.  Would like to get but cannot spare the cost of a new one.  Anyone know where a less expensive used copy can be obtained.  Thank you!

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:00 am Post subject: Re: Anyone Know where I can obtained a good used copy of CC Reply with quote

Demand is high... no one wants to sell.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:06 am Post subject: Re: Anyone Know where I can obtained a good used copy of CC Reply with quote

Cant get it at Amazon!

BTW, I would be willing to part with my CC5 or CC4 game, to any CCS member, for the RIGHT price.

But, you probably don't want those games, MUHAHAHAA  Question

redhead

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:36 pm Post subject: Re: Anyone Know where I can obtained a good used copy of CC Reply with quote

Stwa wrote (View Post):
Cant get it at Amazon!

BTW, I would be willing to part with my CC5 or CC4 game, to any CCS member, for the RIGHT price.

ummmm, yep, already know that ..... but thanks for rubbing it in! lol

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:07 pm Post subject: Re: Anyone Know where I can obtained a good used copy of CC Reply with quote

Have you tried torrents? Thats where I got my free copies.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:09 pm Post subject: Re: Anyone Know where I can obtained a good used copy of CC Reply with quote

CCS is a well known torrent host site.

Just ask and mooxe will mail you free games.

Please oblige by clicking on a few ad. links to add $$$$ to CCS coffers.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

mooxe

Rep: 221.7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:53 pm Post subject: Re: Anyone Know where I can obtained a good used copy of CC Reply with quote

Mail? You mean download...

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Stwa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:11 pm Post subject: Re: Anyone Know where I can obtained a good used copy of CC Reply with quote

redhead wrote (View Post):
Stwa wrote (View Post):
Cant get it at Amazon!

ummmm, yep, already know that ..... but thanks for rubbing it in! lol

Laughing

Maybe, you should try PLANTS VS ZOMBIES  Exclamation  Laughing

redhead

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:07 pm Post subject: Re: Anyone Know where I can obtained a good used copy of CC Reply with quote

Tried torrents but the only 2 I saw had virus attached.  Have sent Mooxe a pm and hope to hear from him.  Thanks to all for the advice.

Nistenf

Rep: 0.5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:46 pm Post subject: Re: Anyone Know where I can obtained a good used copy of CC Reply with quote

Since in the Matrix website the price is $150 for the digital an $200 for the boxed edition (not dollars, my money, but it's a lot), i downloaded by torrent and I deleted the fire that was a virus and everything works fine. I would like an actual copy though so I'll look around my country if there's one to find

US_Brake

Rep: 24.2
votes: 22

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:29 pm Post subject: Re: Anyone Know where I can obtained a good used copy of CC Reply with quote

A player with Cross of Iron without the patch can play a player with the patch but only 1 day battles. Ops will not work.

Close Combat's most infamous SOB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Digs

Rep: 56.7
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:03 pm Post subject: Re: Anyone Know where I can obtained a good used copy of CC Reply with quote

redhead wrote (View Post):
I tried Ebay but to no avail.  Would like to get but cannot spare the cost of a new one.  Anyone know where a less expensive used copy can be obtained.  Thank you!

You might want to check here at the NWS Online Gaming Store, they may have a used copy. I've bought some new and used games from here before, their customer support is excellent!.

Bungarra

Rep: 138.1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:05 am Post subject: Re: Anyone Know where I can obtained a good used copy of CC Reply with quote

With all the raggers & detractors of the game saying they are mearly reruns I'm surprised they aren't queing up to sell you a copy!

Unless of coarse they were full of piss & wind & actually think that COI WAS an actual improvement

May I suggest you just wait a little bit longer & pay for a copy from Matrix like the VAST majority of us!!

That way you will be able to get companies to invest in the future of a game I dearly love!!

Pirateing is not only illegal, it destroys the reason games are produced for, ie, to make money.

save your money & buy it legally, you won't be disappointed!

CC is a great community, but even this site would self implode if we all had the Pirate mentality

And Mooxe even though I respect you, You are way wrong with that pirate SHIT!!

The Site needs a leader not a PIRATE.

Are you not defending moral ground in your occupation

For that you now & willl always command my respect

Please try to see this in the context that its meant  to be (not derogatory)

You know if you don't live it.... You can't give it.

Stwa

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:21 pm Post subject: Re: Anyone Know where I can obtained a good used copy of CC Reply with quote

Here is a thread, that may shed some light on the real Pirates.  Idea

The Real Pirates

Digs

Rep: 56.7

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:54 pm Post subject: Re: Anyone Know where I can obtained a good used copy of CC Reply with quote

I'm curious, were you able to acquire CoI Redhead?.

AT_Stalky

Rep: 27.4
votes: 10

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:19 pm Post subject: Re: Anyone Know where I can obtained a good used copy of CC Reply with quote

Bungarra wrote (View Post):
With all the raggers & detractors of the game saying they are mearly reruns I'm surprised they aren't queing up to sell you a copy! Unless of coarse they were full of piss & wind & actually think that COI WAS an actual improvement

That’s a strong assumption.… Consider there may be other alternative explanations.

1. CCS was build by around a CC5 community, so the bulk of the CCS-ppl could not care less about a remake of CC3… (many never bought COI)
2. Most ppl do not fined any meaning in selling there stuff at the second hand market at all, not even to ppl in there same country, or even at a local flee market. So... selling COI at the international market equals even more energy finding fees for shipment, setting up paypal account… Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
3. Some may be interested, but as they haven’t played the game in 4-5? years so the CD is MIA.. Or the box, or both...
4. Some may be interested but haven’t been exposed to this “want to buy add”.
5. Some may believe this thread is just spam

Though, I would consider your explanation plausible*, but only after deducting the explanations offered a bow and possibly some 10+ more alternative explanations.

*Especially  as COI is suggested to be the most solid of the remakes.  

platoon_michael

Rep: 56.2

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:06 am Post subject: Re: Anyone Know where I can obtained a good used copy of CC Reply with quote

Just out of curiosity what was the original asking price for Close Combat III back in 1999?

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:21 am Post subject: Re: Anyone Know where I can obtained a good used copy of CC Reply with quote

platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
Just out of curiosity what was the original asking price for Close Combat III back in 1999?

About $79.95 in NZ

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

Jump to: