Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1166
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
mooxe

Rep: 220.9
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:49 am Post subject: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

Patch v.4.50.14b from March 2nd 2011 is now the latest patch.

Recommend restart in any ongoing Grand Campaigns and Operations. Patch is all inclusive.

Post bug reports to this thread or at the Wacht Am Rhein forum from Matrix Games.

Download the v.4.50.14b Patch.

2/2/2011 - 4.50.14

EXE Changes
- Fixed a 'striped setup' that could occur on a single battle meeting engagement (WaR Recht battle) Cover rating shown by the UI standardized for examining terrain and soldier outline / team marker colors

MAPS Changes
- RFM roof numbers and RFM polygon gaps fixed on Champlon, Butgenbach, Lutrebois, Wardin, Weiler and Eschweiler.
- Included Andrews blank RFM for Schoenberg.

New Features
- Updated Launch Menu

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Last edited by mooxe on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:11 am Post subject: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

That's it?

Crying or Very sad

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:19 am Post subject: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

What is updated launch menu?

I don't see anything different.

Rep: 60.6

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:25 am Post subject: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
What is updated launch menu?

I don't see anything different.

a new picture in the launch menu

We are the pilgrims, master. We shall go
 always a little further, it may be
beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow,
 across that angry or that glimmering sea.

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:03 am Post subject: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

I don't see anything

Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:13 am Post subject: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

Feck Michael, don't spoil all the fun - you should hail the developers, no matter why Smile.

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:35 am Post subject: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

Doesn't look just a little bit different?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

schrecken

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:47 am Post subject: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

Ha

The installer doesn't seem installl the new launcher.... I wonder who alpha tested that?

My desktop shortcut still shows the old launcher.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

schrecken

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:49 am Post subject: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

aaaarrrggghhhh

BHQ link now goes to the website where you can download and install the BHQ you already had and was using.

Problem is BHQ doesn't launch anymore

Bloody testers, they are idiots

AT_Stalky

Rep: 27.4
votes: 10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:26 am Post subject: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

schrecken wrote (View Post):

Problem is BHQ doesn't launch anymore Bloody testers, they are idiots

I have to trust you here Schrecky.
Acknowledge that there is a problem is the first step in any process. Good for you Schrecky.

Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:34 am Post subject: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

aaaarrrggghhhh

BHQ link now goes to the website where you can download and install the BHQ you already had and was using.

THAT'S THE SPIRIT.   Laughing

You will be out of rehab in no time at all.

It is just a matter of channeling.

FEEL the FORCE FLOW, young SKYWALKER.  Idea

AT_Stalky

Rep: 27.4
votes: 10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 pm Post subject: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

aaaarrrggghhhh

Thinking more of Schreckys post, and add some thoughts.

The developer “fix” one thing that is not in need to be fixed or even broken, while at the same time messing up two or three new things. That’s seems to be the theme song of the “Matrix new CC-games”.  

Apart from messing things up the developer are also out of touch, as they still direct multiplayer’s to BHQ (though they even failed at that, if to trust schrecky).

Why direct ppl to BHQ in first place? As non ever play at BHQ it seems..
CC players are at Game Ranger these days. Most funny is that schreck have a Game Ranger icon in his signature here at CCS forum. Yet fail to draw conclusions from that…..  

And the lack of testing of the “new” CC-games are all too familiar to us.
But, never forget that TJ and Schrecky constantly remind us that they do support the games and that there is always a new patch in the pipeline.
So if its not a bug or poor data that put an end to the GC, its a new patch that forces us to restart the GC that we invested so much time into. All it does is add yet some more frustration to CC.
Why not get it done correct the first time, or at least the second time? Three years later and WaR is ….  

And TJ, don’t forget to post a list of “all the bugs in CC5”, and don’t forget to tell us that you fixed em bugs in the “new“ CC-games…

Funny, me and my friends all have the new relises of CC, yet we never play em.
But we really whant to.

schrecken

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:24 pm Post subject: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

Stalk... I think it you who are out of touch... and I do mean that sincerely.

schrecken

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:25 pm Post subject: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

Quote:
Funny, me and my friends all have the new relises of CC, yet we never play em.

Funny, I only play the re-releases.... and I don't want to play the originals... they are just dull.

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:06 pm Post subject: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

BHQ is a Matrix thing. It could work if it was supported more but AT_Stalky is right that it has never taken off with the CC community that plays online.

The "Updated Launch Menu" was added by Matrix when they built the patch installer and was not in any test package that I saw. Evil or Very Mad

I believe it was meant to address a problem I remember reading about in the Matrix forums, it affected all games that come with BHQ, that the BHQ link previously used went to a web page that BHQ no longer owns/uses. But instead of changing the spot where the link went to the bad web page it looks like they changed the link that started BHQ running to now go to the new BHQ registration page.  Evil or Very Mad

With this update you probably could continue a GC just fine as the two exe changes would just work if/when needed. The "RFM for Schoenberg" probably would not impact an ongoing campaign and the cosmetic changes to the building floor numbers would for sure have no game impact.

schrecken

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:22 pm Post subject: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

Quote:
The "Updated Launch Menu" was added by Matrix when they built the patch installer and was not in any test package that I saw

100% correct ... it was not tested.... fail.

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:44 am Post subject: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

Why was Allan here never able to use his Mortar after his team was attacked?

UO0030.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  573.52 KB
 Viewed:  17940 Time(s)

UO0030.jpg

Tejszd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:29 pm Post subject: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

The soldier monitor states he is "pinned". Scared as hell and wouldn't lift his head or move....

How long after the rest of his team was killed was the screenshot taken? Did you try again later? How much later?

combot

Rep: 26.6

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:33 pm Post subject: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

I can't play the KRINKELT-ROCHERAT map Sad
I tried with US, then with Germans, but it's not working.
I have access to the scenario, but after I press "Begin", the game exits without warning.
I use Windows 7 and version 4.5 of CC WaR.

Any help ?

Tejszd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:55 pm Post subject: Re: Wacht am Rhein v4.50.14 Beta Patch + Bug Reports Reply with quote

Have you applied the latest patch? If not you may want to. If yes, did you have a campaign or operation in progress? It is not recommended to continue them after applying a patch

Is there any error message?

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: