Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1226
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
ANZAC_Lord4war

Rep: 3.5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:53 am Post subject: PZT Victors in ANZAC vs PZT clan war Reply with quote

Congragulations to the dirty dogs of the PZT hordes.
they were successful in securing a major victory in there operation against the ANZAC clan.
This was a high speed op where we struggled to stay up to date with movement phases and paid the price.
PZT was always ready to swoop on any mistake or door left open.
Overall the op was a great success in battles fought and an operation completed by over 10 players from 2 clans.

til next time!

Forget words,actions will show your true ambitions!The Battlefield,In many cases, the terrain of a battlefield can be the best resource a commander has. A clump of trees, an abandoned house, or a drainage ditch can all be powerful tools in the right hands

Pzt_Wruff

Rep: 17.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:46 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job by both teams.
It was nice playing an opponent that was squared away.
It was obvious that Anzac was on top of their strat and objectives, making things very dificult for the Pzt.
This war was a struggle from the first battle. Hard fought by everyone.

Excellent fight

Pzt_Wruff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:28 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

btw. I'm really looking forward to our next war with Anzac.

Thanks Anzac. It was a pleasure and an honor fighting your clan.

Wruff

Blackstump

Rep: 24.5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:28 am Post subject: Reply with quote

To the Pzt hordes. We have garrisoned at Gavrus, we shall grow fat on your supply depot and like the rats of Tobruk we will crawl out at night and steal your frood and weapons!!
Bolts and Stumpy site a mg for seige of gavrus
we will regroup, rearm, resupply, and retake our objectives!!
Cannonfodder shows his " BIG GUN " to Tack and Lord4... jeez its big says Tack yer says Lord wait till those Pzt tarts see fodders "weapon" they will be running for the hills !!
so as the ANZACS settle in for a seige,,, rest asured Pzt we will be back!!................ congratulations Pzt !!

"percute et percute velociter"

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 99.7
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:20 am Post subject: Reply with quote

From the final count, it seems the Pzt clan paid dearly for the victory! 50 tanks to 74! It was fun reading the AAr's too, more sledeging than a test match vs the poms.

Pzt_Mac

Rep: 3.4

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:06 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it was great fun!

But unfortuantely for them, their little garrison hold up in Gavrus has been "allowed" to happen by Pzt High Command. As General Wruff devides up the once ANZAC held lands to give to his Field Kommanders, it was decided that we should let whats left of the ANZAC Army remain in these dedicated "security zones". Any weapons you are "allowed" to have fall under Pzt law of self defense, and are usually quite out of date, as you can see by these photos Wink

Yes, Pzt took some heavy armor losses, but considering we started this War with only two Battle Groups and three maps, and attacked into each continuing map there after, I would say the losses were justified. But if you look at the most important casualty list, that of the dead, Pzt lost but 38 more men than ANZAC Very Happy A pretty close fight all the way around.

I look forward to our next war ANZAC!
Thanks!

Pzt_CommanderNemesis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:14 am Post subject: Reply with quote

THis was an outstanding caln war thank you ANzac for the pleasure of fighting.

Nemesis
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

ANZAC_Tack

Rep: 22.3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:57 am Post subject: yes well done pzt guys Reply with quote

it was a great game from the start, our objectives where to depleat and withdraw strategically, and god dam it almost worked! my worst fear, and killer blow was a simple one, the south breakout in juvigny, the importance may not of been emphasised well as we where all pissed as nutes on the 2 beers per man per day, but we took an advance when we saw 2 tigers and 9 pz4's comin.

favourite game was also my most dissaapointing, beuyex, not killing those 3 jerry's, but also best as my 'utes' cut jerry to ribbons.

my biggest mistake, not using the AB and 22nd correctly, i stated clearly at beginning, NO NOT FIGHT IN HOTTOT its the poorest coded map in CC3 and CCV (yes i hated it for close to 4 years) u cant drive shit, and the LOS is crazy! and i attacked there, what was i thinking? the defencers could only be better armed if they had tigers and panthers for gods sake lol! in the end the AB did squat so did the 22nd, both a massive waste of 2 good units, 1 defending,1 attacking!

I have a confession also, please bere in mind i played cc1 for 1 1/2 years, skipped cc2 almost totally, went to cc3 for 3 1/2 years, almost skipped cciv and neally skipped ccv...untill GJS got me!(cc3 had 90% of the maps for years, and WF mod(westernfront) was 80% the same) now that said, heres the killer:
before this 'war' i did not know u had to capture VL's to move around maps, i simple moved by where i could in strat screen, assuming i could go where the arrow said i could. so u can see juvigny breakout mad me shit bricks! Rolling Eyes Embarassed Crying or Very sad

thankfully lordy controlled most of out strat moves.

i like to play with 1 objective " kill all enemy forces" unless its ladders, then its kill and take vl's. may also answer why mooxe shat so hard on me attacking on a broad front in a seak and kill mission !

for our first war, its a good result, but i think the real war has just begun!
this was mearely an opening foray, like all anzac's we may be pushed back to the limit, but always come back on top! and never say die!

espree de corp

AA_Megadeth

Rep: 9

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I look forward to the pleasure of fighting PZT some day in a clan war. However I would not choose GJS as the mod.

Pzt_Mac

Rep: 3.4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:04 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Any time, any where, AA Wink

AA_Megadeth

Rep: 9

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:13 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Which mod would you like to use?

I would suggest Meuse mod to start with. The latest version seems to have fixed a few problems.

What do you think? Suggestions are of course welcome.

poli

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Victory!

Congrats PZT!

:prostration
:ok1
:ok2

"What is your major malfunction ?????"

Pzt_Wruff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Poli.
Was a great fight vs a great opponent. :Cool

---------

Since Megadeth is now Pzt_Megadeth he knows already that unless another clan/team is up for a good war soon vs the Pzt that we'll be doing another inter-gruppe team war following the current Pzt Missions Pack.
Mod to be determined.

If there are any clans that want a war, or if any mercs can put together a reliable team then let me know and we'll have a great team war together.

Cheers.
Wruff

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess

Jump to: