Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1180
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Author
zcharles

Rep: 15.1
votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:08 pm Post subject: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

TO INSTALL THE MOD SIMPLY COPY IT INTO YOU CCLSA DIRECTORY, THAN MAKE A SHORTCUT TO THE CCE.EXE FILE AND ADD "/D WAR" TO THE LINK PATH.
READ THE README.TXT BEFORE STARTING A CHAMPAIGN!
ENJOY!!!
HAVE FUN!!!
LIFE IS SHORT, PLAY!!!
http://www.4shared.com/zip/6UbflyMY/WaR.html

THIS IS THE SOUND FILE, I FORGOT TO PUT IT INTO THE MAIN FILE; JUST ADD IT TO THE WAR DIRECTORY.
http://www.4shared.com/zip/hp_egfwb/WAR_sound_patch.html

Last edited by zcharles on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

zcharles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:03 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Discussion up.

salhexe

Rep: 70.1
votes: 6

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:18 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

zcharles wrote (View Post):
THAN MAKE A SHORTCUT TO THE CCE.EXE FILE AND ADD "\D WAR" TO THE LINK PATH.

More details or image please for work exe thanx

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6
votes: 25

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:21 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

I could use some help with this as well.
When you say copy to directory where exactly do you mean? The Mods folder?
I don't want to replace the original files correct?

And I too could use a screen shot or a better explanation of the \D WAR for the .EXE

thanks

Edit:
Looking over the files from the download I cant help but wonder why the LocalFX folder has only a Sound.azp,A Wave folder and none of the other .azp files.
I.E for voices,Effects,etc etc

salhexe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:13 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Solved using Automated mod Installer by Bernd Nowak, but crash starting game with this message " not enough entries in fp base strenght for class 64" so there is an error in fpools file.

zcharles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:36 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

ok, this is the procedure:
1: extract the WAR directory into you CCLSA directory, so you now have a CCLSA\WAR directory.
2: extract the patch sound file into the WAR directory, I mean the sound.azp into CCLSA/WAR/LOCALFX.
3: from the original CCE.exe file create a shortcut to desktop.
4: open details of the shortcut, under the path of the program that will be something as "C:\CCLSA\CCE.exe" add the command /D WAR, so you will have something as:
"C:\CCLSA\CCE.exe" /D WAR
5: start the program via shortcut.

Platoon Michael: other files not needed because the mod will use the original files, only the sound.azp is modded; trust me boy!
Salhexe: install the mod with my instructions, it will work properly, trust me boy! (and be shure to have all patches)

The game has been tested over two months, we run 3 times the champaign; I strongly suggest to save at every turn, read the README.txt!!!
I'm here for other questions, hope you'll enjoy the mod!

Last edited by zcharles on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:19 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

I'm 46 years old.
The term Boy really pisses me off when used in a reference of things I don't currently understand.
No matter how simple it may seem to you.

1: extract the WAR directory into you CCLSA directory, so you now have a CCLSA\WAR directory.

Once again I do not understand this.
Please provide me (and others like me) with a screen shot of your folders so that I and others will understand how to install your Mod.
Myself and probably others after me do not currently know how to use the new "D" switch option that has been added to the re-releases.We have always used a Cfg.Manager to install Mods for Close Combat.

salhexe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:39 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Tried but start the original game

Appunti02.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  33.65 KB
 Viewed:  26546 Time(s)

Appunti02.jpg

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:43 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Ditto
Of course it looks to me you have the wrong "/"
Judging by the posts for this Mod it's a mystery..... is it "\" or is it a "/"?
I don't know.
Maybe when my son comes home he can install it for me, since after all he is a 15 year old "Boy"

TO INSTALL THE MOD SIMPLY COPY IT INTO YOU CCLSA DIRECTORY, THAN MAKE A SHORTCUT TO THE CCE.EXE FILE AND ADD "\D WAR" TO THE LINK PATH.
READ THE README.TXT BEFORE STARTING A CHAMPAIGN!
ENJOY!!!
HAVE FUN!!!
LIFE IS SHORT, PLAY!!!

Boys installation to a Mod

zcharles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:51 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

salhexe wrote (View Post):

You're right, I was wrong; it's not D/ WAR, it's /D WAR.
Slash than letter.
Ehi, sbaglio o sei italiano? Che cazzo scusa l'errore, riprova così, DEVE funzionare! Prima lo slash poi la lettera.

Platoon:
The slash for the directory is this \.
The slash for the mod is this /.
Try not to get upset MAN, afterall it's incredible you can't run the mod. Do not get upset, old and sage man. Remember I'm uploading mods for your fun, isn't it? Furthermore you should find all information about installing mods on the last page of the game manual, if i'm not wrong.
Now please say tanks and do your best to run the mod; fins a solution. Try again, ask around, dread some manual.
"C:\Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem\CCE.exe" /D WAR.
Hope you can play now!

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:26 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

You still didn't answer the question.

Where do I install the files?

I do want to play this Mod very much but I don't get it.
Thank-You for the Rep points,I will now pass them along to someone else.
But I still don't get it.

Last edited by platoon_michael on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:27 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

zcharles wrote (View Post):
salhexe wrote (View Post):

You're right, I was wrong; it's not D/ WAR, it's /D WAR.
Slash than letter.
Ehi, sbaglio o sei italiano? Che cazzo scusa l'errore, riprova così, DEVE funzionare! Prima lo slash poi la lettera.

Platoon:
The slash for the directory is this \.
The slash for the mod is this /.
Try not to get upset MAN, afterall it's incredible you can't run the mod. Do not get upset, old and sage man. Remember I'm uploading mods for your fun, isn't it? Furthermore you should find all information about installing mods on the last page of the game manual, if i'm not wrong.
Now please say tanks and do your best to run the mod; fins a solution. Try again, ask around, dread some manual.
"C:\Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem\CCE.exe" /D WAR.
Hope you can play now!

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:34 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Make your next post as if it was to someone who has "Never" played CC

zcharles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:35 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Well, unpack the WAR.zip file to you hard disk, anywhere; inside you'll find a "WAR" directory; do a "cut" operation to this file, then open you Close Combat directory. Now give the instruction "paste".
Now you should have a directory similar to this one "C:\Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem\WAR".
Inside the WAR directory there is a "LOCALFX" directory; put the "sound.azp" file of the patch into it with the same procedure.
Create the shourtcut to CCE.exe, add the /D WAR command, play.
Good luck.

About the poitns, it's the first time I've used them, funny I must admit! Think you are too easy to upset, most of all considering that I'm doing all this for you, and, by reading previous posts, with NO OFFENSIVE INTENTIONS.
Now enjoy.

salhexe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:15 am Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Ho messo lo slash prima della D ora ridà " not enough entries in fp base strenght for class 64"

changed D/ to /D but have " not enough entries in fp base strenght for class 64" error, are you sure fpools is correct?

zcharles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:13 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Forcepool is correct; tested and tested again, maybe you should try to install patches? It seems to me a classic error vor version without patches.
Download all patches for CCLSA and try again; it MUST work, damn!
I'm running the game on 3 different PCs, and no problems.

Italian: se anche con le patches non funziona prova a reinstallare tutto; gioco, patches, mod.
La class 64 in forcepool non esiste, l'elenco arriva fino a 63 partendo da 0... per questo ti dice che i dati sono errati. Prova a sostituire sono il file forcepool, aprilo con lettore di testi semplice e guarda se è quello giusto della mod; il primo numero in alto deve essere 64, poi c'è l'elenco delle divisioni, dalla 504/82 AB alla190/62nd VG. Ti torna?
Fammi sapere, è molto strano.

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:28 am Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Maybe we can get Pvt_Grunt to recode his Malmedy map?

zcharles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:28 am Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Any luck with your installation, platoon?

platoon_michael

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:58 am Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

Nope

zcharles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:32 pm Post subject: Re: CCLSA mod: Wach Am Rehin DOWNLOAD Reply with quote

What is wrong?
Have you followed the instructions given to you on this forum? Do you have now a folder WAR inside cclsa? Do you have a shortcut with the right path?
Look, i'm running the mod on 3 computers, you must be able to install it.
Have you installed my H2H mod for CCLSA? Does it work?
Give me more details of what you have done, maybe we can finally resolve your installation problem.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem
Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jump to: