Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1224
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:23 pm Post subject: Warthunder promo video Reply with quote

Looks cool IMO :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-J5Vg0SxLc

funny thing that it is made by the Ukranian company for the Russian game company Wink

Bungarra

Rep: 137.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:35 am Post subject: Re: Warthunder promo video Reply with quote

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be the BEST trailer I have ever seen !!!

I'm going to stay tuned  Cool

platoon_michael

Rep: 56.2
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:27 am Post subject: Re: Warthunder promo video Reply with quote

Kinda got that Spartacus look to it,if you ever watched that series on TV?

Dima

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:11 am Post subject: Re: Warthunder promo video Reply with quote

Bungarra wrote (View Post):
I'm going to stay tuned  Cool

that's what you can see on the guy's face when he gives a hand in last seconds - are you ready to join? :)

West Front promo is not that cool but still is ok Wink.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sfA-NsbzJY

sod98

Rep: 11.6

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:35 am Post subject: Re: Warthunder promo video Reply with quote

It does look good. But great trailers doesn't always transpire into great games. I'll watch the previews prior to release on game play. Cheers

Dima

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:31 am Post subject: Re: Warthunder promo video Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
It does look good. But great trailers doesn't always transpire into great games. I'll watch the previews prior to release on game play. Cheers

well War Thunder was released a long time ago Wink

sod98

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:58 am Post subject: Re: Warthunder promo video Reply with quote

Downloading it as I type. So i'll no doubt find out how good it is shortly on PS4.

vobbnobb

Rep: 73
votes: 6

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:00 am Post subject: Re: Warthunder promo video Reply with quote

Really neat to watch

My WW2 CC Series TimeLine
http://tinyurl.com/n2vrec5

sod98

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:06 pm Post subject: Re: Warthunder promo video Reply with quote

Dima - Are you playing War Thunder on PS4. If so, are the ground campaigns working. The air attacks work well. Just like IL 2 Sturmovik as I guess they are one of the same really. But I cannot find any ground battles. Every time I setup in a tank the game loads another air battle. Cheers

Dima

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:09 pm Post subject: Re: Warthunder promo video Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Dima - Are you playing War Thunder on PS4. If so, are the ground campaigns working. The air attacks work well. Just like IL 2 Sturmovik as I guess they are one of the same really. But I cannot find any ground battles. Every time I setup in a tank the game loads another air battle. Cheers

no, I've never tried it Smile

sod98

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:04 am Post subject: Re: Warthunder promo video Reply with quote

Dima - Sorted it. It was a little different in the setup screen. The ground battles - tank battle are great. Use the tutorial to get use to controls and it's easy from there. Cheers

Antony_nz

Rep: 85.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:15 am Post subject: Re: Warthunder promo video Reply with quote

Slow motion action sequences make me angry.
Stalingrad 2013 was a stupid film.

Added: Sorry, thought this was a movie  Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:30 am Post subject: Re: Warthunder promo video Reply with quote

Added: Sorry, thought this was a movie

Yeah, it starts off like a trailer to a movie. Not a bad for a free game. They make all their money from the DLC's and there are lots. But you can play the same game and earn everything through good game play.

Volksjager_cn

Rep: 47.5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:57 pm Post subject: Re: Warthunder promo video Reply with quote

Have been playing War Thunder for a month.  I really enjoy both the air and tank battle.  The only thing I missed is the historical battle with CC like environment.  But for realistic battle in the games, it is as good as you can get these days.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess

Jump to: