Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Author
Stwa

Rep: 308.9
votes: 16

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:25 am Post subject: Re: Common knowldge vs docs Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Well maybe it's the Uni you attended needed to spell it out to you. I can assure you Wiki isn't an accepted reference. Maybe lesser Uni's have lower standards. But please calm down and once again accept my true apology.

My freshman year in college was at a major university in Texas in 1972.

I am not agitated, so I do NOT need to calm down. And, I am not seeking your apology.

sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:37 am Post subject: Re: Common knowldge vs docs Reply with quote

My freshman year in college was at a major university in Texas in 1972.

I am not agitated, so I do NOT need to calm down. And, I am not seeking your apology.[/quote]

See dumbing down of society started in the US and you are probably just one of their casualties. I am trying to be nice to you when I suggest you should calm down and it looks as though I am right to with your use of capitals for the word " not ". Please accept my apology for upsetting you kid. The Dutch have had a foot in both camps in most world conflicts - WW2 the supplied the most per capita to the Nazi war machine and to the resistance. Likewise back in Napoleonic wars and also the Boer wars etc.

Wiki isn't an accepted reference though unless your Uni was actually just school even then the better schools won't accept it either.

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:50 am Post subject: Re: Common knowldge vs docs Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Well maybe it's the Uni you attended needed to spell it out to you. I can assure you Wiki isn't an accepted reference.

Here is a link to a page that contains links to all of the policy manuals of Arizona State University. Perhaps you can find their policy regarding Wikipedia. I assume other major universities have similar policy manuals. So maybe if you could provide some source material concerning your claims regarding University acceptance or non-acceptance of reference material as it relates to Wikipedia, you could bolster your argument.

ASU Policy Manuals

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:52 am Post subject: Re: Common knowldge vs docs Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
See dumbing down of society started in the US and you are probably just one of their casualties.

But you are the one that cannot ascertain the quotation syntax.

sod98

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:27 pm Post subject: Re: Common knowldge vs docs Reply with quote

Stwa wrote (View Post):
sod98 wrote (View Post):
See dumbing down of society started in the US and you are probably just one of their casualties.

But you are the one that cannot ascertain the quotation syntax.

You are upset and worried about the quote system. The Dutch are so much like the Germans - everything has to be correct at all times or they just can't handle life. Stop worrying. As said before quote system was working fine previously but approximately a year ago stopped. Don't fret over the small things. I sense you are almost at the stage of needing to dry your eyes. Calm down reread what was written earlier so you don't embarrass yourself further.

I suggest you pour yourself a warm glass of milk as it appears you are handling things. Esp when you say things like Wiki is good. it's like saying war comics have history relevance. Once again thanks for the laughs at your expense.

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:41 pm Post subject: Re: Common knowldge vs docs Reply with quote

Hey, suddenly the quotation syntax in you last post worked. Very interesting since it has not been working for a year, but now, voila.  Laughing

sod98

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:02 pm Post subject: Re: Common knowldge vs docs Reply with quote

Stwa wrote (View Post):
Hey, suddenly the quotation syntax in you last post worked. Very interesting since it has not been working for a year, but now, voila.  Laughing

Well bugger me gently. It did and I did nothing different. See I told you it had played up. Please don't let your paranoia think I was playing mind games with you. It would be a wasted effort on my behalf. Check my other posts to see I was actually telling you the truth.

.......and it worked again. lol

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:58 pm Post subject: Re: Common knowldge vs docs Reply with quote

Here is something interesting from a guy name Mark Davies at BYU (Brigham Young University)

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:21 pm Post subject: Re: Common knowldge vs docs Reply with quote

Wikipedia being used by academics at Oxford and other European Universities.  Arrow

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:36 pm Post subject: Re: Common knowldge vs docs Reply with quote

Universities in Western US promoting use and editing of Wikipedia.  Arrow

Link

Stwa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:06 pm Post subject: Re: Common knowldge vs docs Reply with quote

Wikipedia article creation and editing is 24x7 and worldwide, including India.  Arrow

Link

sod98

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:36 am Post subject: Re: Common knowldge vs docs Reply with quote

[quote="Stwa";p="80824"]Wikipedia article creation and editing is 24x7 and worldwide, including India.  Arrow

He you go again. Are you sure it's Uni's and not just a night school you attended. I guess democracy hasn't helped the level of education as you are living proof of that. No slight meant of course, just a observation.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> CC5 Stalingrad
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to: