Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Author
stiener

Rep: 46.4
votes: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:19 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

it is looking good. an installer would be real good tho. I thought mooxe was going to help you / us out?

WHEN THE PIN IS PULLED "MR GRENADE"IS NOT OUR FRIEND !

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:33 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Its been awhile. I will make the auto installer in the next few days.

TWJunky

Rep: 24.3

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:29 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

any luck with the autoinstaller mooxe? is gunshe still working on the mod?

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:16 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Yeah, forgot all about this mod.  Would love to get the auto-installer, thanks.

mooxe

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:14 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Yah I am working on it. Had a back injury that kept me off computer... better now tho.

TWJunky

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:29 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

great news! when do you think that the mod will be out of beta?

mooxe

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 12:18 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

That's up to the creator and I believe he has been out of the CC scene for awhile.

Gunsche

Rep: 18.3

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:16 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Yupp thats true, been lurking here entire 2015.
Sort of lost all "go" due to "real life" stuff.

But Im slowing dragging myself back to INSIS!

This is what I have managed to do this year:

-Changed some sounds of Anti-tank and infantry guns.

-Static Unit in Aalst (FJR Hoffmann) has been reinforced to be able to resist XXX Corps better

-Static Unit in Eindhoven (KG Koeppler, FlaK unit from FlaK Brigade 18 + Tankhunter group from FJD Erdmann) has been reinforced.

-FJ Btl Ewald changed from regular to Ersatz Fallschirmjägers (Kampfgruppe formed from elements of FJ Training regiment 3)

-Raised/lowered morale and experience of some axis units

-Changed some axis team names to be more uniform.

Im wondering if I missed an LSA update while I was gone?

Also, wondering if it's possible to incorperate SchnelleMeyers explosions mod...

A stupid gigant working on INSIS: 'It Never Snows In September' a mod for LSA. Check my forum thread for details : http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10178

TWJunky

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:43 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

really cool. i think its awsome that you are modding the orginal lsa campaign. i think it has a lot of potentilal. keep on going gunsche

mooxe

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:04 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Here is the v1.00 installer.

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/Gunsche/LSA_INSIS_v1.00_installer.zip

Gunsche I have included the update rar package and the Valknwrd mmm and txt files located on your FTP account.

ScnelleMeyer

Rep: 190.3
votes: 18

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:57 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Hey Gunsche!

Great that you still work on this mod and that you will include the converted explosions.

Regarding the GtC explosion mod: - If you didn't do any changes to you Effects.azp file you can just switch the original file with the Effects file with the explosions.

Gunsche

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:01 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Haha wonderful mooxe!  Very Happy

ScnelleMeyer, thanks! I'll try it right away.

A stupid gigant working on INSIS: 'It Never Snows In September' a mod for LSA. Check my forum thread for details : http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10178

Gunsche

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:23 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Works like a charm!

Bloody Hell.JPG
 Description:
Bloody Hell
 Filesize:  318.05 KB
 Viewed:  13257 Time(s)

Bloody Hell.JPG

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:57 am Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Welcome back Gunsche, appreciate all your work on this mod!

Berger

Rep: 28.4
votes: 4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:45 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

Bug: the Germans can blow the bridges even after the allied troops captured them.

benvandumpelen

Rep: 4.4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:08 pm Post subject: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Reply with quote

I like playing this mod, thanks a lot, hope it works H2H (because that is so much extra fun Smile ). To be honest I stumbled on this mod accidentally, searching on anything about the amount of panzerfausts in the regular CC LSA german units. I missed them, most units do not have fausts. In my  memory in CC2 the reserve german troops (i think 4 man, all just a k98, one mp40?) had even 2 panzerfausts, what made them an interesting choice option, even though they are for other purposes of almost no combat value (panick quickly). Anyway, missed the fausts, an I thoght that there was maybe a historical reason for that (low supply of fausts? In these specific troops?), and LSA I think also mainly fields de panzerfaust 30?

Either way, I think it is more fun if there are a lot of fausts around, and I saw also the allies in this INSIS mod having a much wider range of special grenades. The gammon bomb is AT, any explanation on the other types (besides regular grenades)? Are they all for AT?

And I was just curious what were the thoughts behind the fausts in this mod Smile Okay, this thread is years old, but who know, maybe somebody replies Wink

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Jump to: