Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1240
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Author
pzt_lambi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:17 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

day 24th,
the impossible victory for the allies, now with the panther constanly destorying my forces and reds luck in keeping me at bay in all other sectors i hav to realise that now i cannot win this gc and so i must fight to get a minor loss! if i can get a minor loss then it gives me good hope when i'm gerry to get a major!

hermaville,
the forces of my BG try their best to keep gerry at bay but with panthers theres not much i can do expect hope that my support can aid us but to no effect a airstrike run jsut damages a cat

even with my 17pdr watching the cat for a good 10mins aiming pricesly where to hit its weak armour, the shot jsut bounces off and the cat turns it turret and KA-BOOM!

not a good result lots more ground taken as well as losing the map basically in 3 tuns than capturing it in 15 turns!! this is gonna be hard to kill these cats! but i must try

lebesily woods,
the slaughter carries on more inf die at the hands of the SS! dammit what can i do!!!

with little relief and with the loss of this map i use my air to kil of a flak 20mm a small prize to take.

but in the end a slughter vs this SS BG which i hate.

bretville,
well this germ bg just seems to keep anoying me even with no inf!! here i call on an airstrike to help kill a inf nest but nope, as usual red keeps his men alive (somehow)

the centre turns into mayheem, with me having to many tanks and not enough inf red can use his ATG and shrecks to counter and red can wait and mow me down.

ground taken but not enough and to many losses. ggggrrr!

cristot,
well a little ray of light. red has ost on the frontline!! shows how desprate the situation is and as u expect i take full adv with wasp flammers going mad!

but total map taken in one turn hurray!! at least i got a map back guys, cant b bad.

but can u belie this!! the first time in ccin for yrs i get the VC!! i can't belive it!
has anyone got a VC before???

bois du bugray,
wel sooner of later red is gonna run out of inf right?? well atm it seems the layout of the land vs ss isn't a good combo for me as another tank is added to the scrap pile! Sad

well more guys dead!! omg i'm sssssssssoooooooo gonna loose this!

I NEED ADVISE OR HELP I'M GONNA GET DESTORIED COZ I AN'T GETTIN NO LUCK!!!!!!

Pzt_Lambi

RedScorpion

Rep: 11.7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:47 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

periers ridge,

I/12 into periers ridge. famous old ground where the brave teutons of II22/21 held firm for many turns.

now getting reclaimed by the mighty wehrmacht! where we march cities fall!

attacked south. lambi hard fortified the north east. lambi's men come running

17 pounder is detroyed after immobilising cat. pzgrenadiere claim the houses!

lambi comes running part 2

lost 2 teams to naval barrage. most other units intact.

benouville,

lambi sees his chance of breaking through my lines if he can just disband me as i enter benouville.

gods of thunder is on his side of course with their terrorangriffe, but SS bows to no one!

brits are repulsed from every direction!

even my schreck team is engaged!

voila! polston 20mm and 6pdr are destroyed with area fire by schreck.

not a grand entrance, but brits were repulsed!

hermanville,

1.3/2 slashes lambi's last defense of hermanville! another city into german hands!

lambi, that position wasnt very good was it? Wink

the zugführer team had lambi bitching for 10 minutes after they killed gun, 2 teams and on the verge here of killing their 3rd team.

very nasty these little WASPS unless you have mortars...

... but who needs them when you have panthers? Razz

final infantry charge siezes building killing everyone inside!

abrakadabra!

bretteville,

still clinging onto some ground in bretteville vs the now depleted 22/7.

useless schreck part 1

useless schreck part 2

still pestering the area! Smile

tourville,

sheezz!!! lambi is facing me in meeting in tourville. i have hardly enough units to fill the slots!

running away from the wasp!

one wasp down, second one on the hunt!

soldiers in field have no chance!

killing a little humber in assault

still on the map. what can i do?

bois du bavent,

hitlerjugend is still killing off the brits as they enter this bloody map. geez, how much blood will

the ground be able to swallow?

useless schreck part 3

zugführer assaults stubborn sherman

stubborn sherman engulfed in flames!!!

the earth drank more blood this day!

end of 24th

Ceci tuera cela

pzt_lambi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

25th june morning turn
AT LAST me and red carry on this great GC after both of us having holidays and work we are able to fight more and bring you guys these whicked AAR's and battles.

Perriers Ridge
red attacks south with alot of inf and some panther armour is called in to support his attack, after a forced attack south red manages to open the south flank of my bg open and gains another VL but suffers more inf casualties and 2 more damaged cats Smile

benouville
anotehr hard day for the AB vs the dammed SS, the countless lives of the ab to hold the ss is ling and this SS BG has caused me alot of pain in this GC and i only hope that this BG will finally die!!

even the RAF can't dislodge the SS!
and more ground is lsot and yet more lives are lsot to!

buron
attacking into this map vs reds weak BG here seemed a good idea with only 3 jags left and some inf, attacking a big map with tnaks and guns in plenty still didn't work good Sad

once agian the airstrikes did shit and were of no use in this fight
and reds armour advances up the map thru the fields taking 6 pdr and 17 pdr shots as if they were jsut merely bullets!

by the end of the result it turned into a disaster! a big one

bretville
the final attack had to come and i decided that now was the time, after deciding to select 5 tanks on the right flank i advanced using the fire and move tatic with 3 tanks firing and 2 moving 50 meters then swapping over, a tatic which kept reds shrecks at bay

by the end of the move i had got my inf across the bridge and was clearing reds last restance from the map!

but i had jsut fallen short of taking the whole map! dammit

cristot
red decides not to lose the last soldiers of his SS tank (lol tanks!?) BG and loses a halftrack giving me the map

carpquet
facing anotehr shit bg red has that has only 5cm mortars and some vecs defending this map i was unluckly not to take the whole map!

colombelles
well this factory map attacking into this omg i hate it! i really do!! but i gotta keep red at bay and for once i'm facing a BG here which in fact has a decent amount of inf and equipment! looks like a big haul of a fight to come!

well by the end of the fight it was a ok result but i will need to do better next time! as this map has to be taken! to ensure total encirclement of caen

bois du bougray
hahaha finally i'm making red suffer killing his last two ATG guns and with a few teams left and a shreck red is gonna lose this map!!! Smile

another v hard round of fighting vs red
Pzt_Lambi

Ozka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:49 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Trevlig AAR, vad för program använder du för att ta screenshots? Smile

RedScorpion

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:11 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

UOSU

Ceci tuera cela

RedScorpion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:44 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

25th June 1944

i have to retreat my panther BG from periers. situation becoming harder as lambi has managed encircling me by a knifelike move from north west cutting all supplies for the strong center of my defense. the flank was held by weak bgs, and instead of a fresh SS appearing on 23rd to defend tilly from such a
move there only appeared previously disbanded BGs! oh horror!

Benouville,

SS keeps punishing the ABs keeping all allied sector south of pegasus out of supply! lambi trying again to assault my exit vl, but i have anticipated such a move and take him out along with his polston.

moving south to take chateau

even took pegasus vl!

Buron,

my BG dealing with another allied incursion. the deathblow to this AB bg!

no more AB here for a while thank you

Caen,

the BG i put in charge of this important map is unfortunately an old bg from the beach days!

lamb's VC decorated Wasp supports a massive brit assault!

without AT weaponry i can only delay his advance.

bad for me this one! brrr, but VC Wasp was killed by sniper Wink

Juvigny,

fresh blood resides in Juvigny, lambi decide to make an attack there. a very bad idea.

the house being crucial to both sides, we face each other in there. this time lambi is kicked out and killed.

6 pounder and M10 meets their death at hands of SS

be gone ye evil!

Colombelles,

the steelworks are covered in blood.

made an aggressive attack to throw lambi off the map. game started with 88 killing sherman, but a 6pounder took out 88, then a pak 3.7cm along with mg dealt with 6pder, and then command sherman moved
up and killed 3.7cm. TIT FOR TAT!

selfpropelled pak40 killed command sherman, and now 88 killing fly in duel!

no disband but shook lambi around enough for him to move back to benouville (i suppose)

Bois du Bavent,

well germans pushed back into corner of map lacking fuel and supplies.

lambi throwing everything he has left in his BG against the fiersome german resistance!

but everything bleeds, and everything dies. his mobile sherman pays the price for messing around within faust range!

still on the map!

nasty situation that i hope will clear up next round a little!

Ceci tuera cela

Cathartes

Rep: 101.3
votes: 15

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:22 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this gripping AAR, love to see this stuff! I need to get back into a GC myself.
-Cathartes

pzt_lambi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:37 am Post subject: Reply with quote

day 26th june morning turn

the fighting between the two mighty armies carries on with some very intresting results!

benouville

the decide the AB cannot shift the germ ss BG here and sending in my armoured BG bk into this map to restablish supplies in required. as the fight kicks off red has a pak 88 defending the road, i hav scouts with rifles anoying the pak 43 whislt the FF deals the blow

i try to force the road to the coat but red holds me bk but nxt time that road will be mine!

buron

another pointless attack by me but i send in my crap units to do some more damge on red before i send in the hardcore stuff

lebsily woods

attacking into panthers wouldn't be a good idea but i had to try it, taking m10's 6 pdrs and sum 17 pdrs i try to force a gap but red decides to attack head on and the attack turns into a slaughter!

even red takes losses but no tanks jsut all his inf teams he took died whilst i lost everything lol! i will kill those panthers!

caen

i realise time is running out to take this map and sooner or later red is gonna send in the panthers so i gotta do sumthing! i decide to charge into reds lines and take wot vl's i can and jsut anoy him, which sorta works but i lose a tank bugga!

lingervers

red enters here but i need to kick him bk so i decide to go on the attack, goes okay but i take losses but above all make reds deployment smaller

tilly sur le sures

in such a late gc time and facing a fresh ss BG with shrecks and stugs i try to make decent ground on this map so i can gain time and tie this bg up! my men make a move but a team is hit by mortars and takes casualties

took sum bad losses and ground but facing SS what can u do?

cristot

red sends in a weak bg to hold me up but i totally lambinate him and whats left of this BG, muuhahaha

troan

well my bg here needs to secure the north and with no gas and facing a weak ss bg with a pz mk 4 left gonna be tricky but i manage to pull it off and give red sum punishment whilst only losing 1 man! get in

colombelles

well this map is such a pain in the ass. me and red are taking major inf, vec and guns losses but i am able to take the damage as i havn't reinforced this bg yet and the more damage i do on red the less offensive capabilities he will hav! still on but jsut

bois du bougray

i meetin with this map but sucess and finally time prepails reds bg here can't make its trength as it used to and finally it shows with red losing the msot of the map! finally this map is within my grasp!!!

finally morning turn posted sry for delay guys/gals
red shud shud psot afternoon turn shortly as we hav completed that round!

Pzt_Lambi

RedScorpion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:08 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Benouville

SS still defend Benouville without supply

Caen

Putting my panthers into action desperately trying to break out of der Kessel around my stronghold in central normandy. big losses, 5 cats, but lambi's bg lost all its FFs and Avres

Juvigny

my battlegroup is totally depleted, but what i have in abundancy is halftracks, so i set them up to block the only passages over the river and lambi's infantry has to come on its own to face my 3-4 teams. it worked as im not disbanded!

Tilly sur Suelles,

lambi loosing 3 of the last 4 Shermans in 1 battle and my Assault Guns all survive despite being immobilised and tormented by airstrikes and all.

Colombelles,

lambi reinforces his battlegroup, but i still decide to kick him off! mission succesful!

Bois du Bavent,

lambi pays my service of disbandment back, and finally tosses off the last remains of the hitlerjugend here. i didnt even have teams to fill out the slots and still they fought til the bitter end! well done boys!

27th coming up!

Ceci tuera cela

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> H2H Multiplayer
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to: