Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1233
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
 Author
mick_xe5

Rep: 19.4
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:04 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

The St. Patrick's day quote is appropriately: "I don't think we regret anything" - Spinmeister Spicer. Citing 'cost savings' only Fox News was invited to the  DMZ event despite Trump's enlistment of 'fake' news outlets in his wiretap defense.  Wayne Tracker takes his loud talk/little stick tour to China, threatening sanctions on its companies that do business with Pyongyang. El Caudillo is of course golfing again at Mar a Lago.

dj

Rep: 157.5
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:48 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Counting down the days to the next big war.  How quaint of Trump to only invite the only Partisan news outlet to drum up support for another war.  The Republican Hawks can't wait for the next project to justify yet another huge increase in Defense spending.  Yet Trump complains that Europe and Japan do not spend enough?  

Trump is a pathological liar that gets his news from Partisan blogs or Political Commentators like Sean Hannity.  Interest that Spicer complains about unnamed sources, yet uses them himself and cites Hannity as supposedly legitimate source to justify their lies about wire tapping.

Yes Flynn is train wreck. Of course he was under surveillance.  Manafort and Flynn were both working as lobbyists receiving substantial amounts of money from foreign governments.  Interesting the man that said Lock her Up, himself was potentially committing a Felony with multiple lies.  Pence also got caught in a lie.  His office was formally informed by Government oversight committee months before Pence lied on Fox News that he had no idea Flynn met with Russia.  Plus Flynn lied and kept a secret that he was being paid by Turkish government while he was receiving Classified briefings.

This is just the tip of the iceberg for the most corrupt Presidential admin in history.  Trump has numerous conflict of interests and ties to Russian financial interests.  Like the house he sold to Russian billionaire Dmitry Rybolovlev for more than 2x what he paid for it.  All-time record for most spent ever for a house in USA.  Rumors now that Trump has ties to Russian organized crime as well. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/26/trump-flips-100m-palm-bea_n_437234.html

dj

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:03 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

The Telegraph article was very revealing.  Also Merkel's facial expression in photo is worth a thousand words.  Like she wanted to say, Germany already experienced a Fascist regime that tried to silence or censor the media.

Typical B.S. smokescreen from Spicer.  He is a master Con-Artist but who can buy this pile of rubbish?  Then yes even Fox News refused to defend this:

....in a press conference with Angela Merkel, the German Chancellor, on Friday afternoon, Mr Trump said his White House should not be blamed for quoting a Fox News analyst.

"We said nothing. All we did was quote a certain very talented legal mind who was the one responsible for saying that on television," he said.

"You shouldn't be talking to me, you should be talking to Fox."

reconscout

Rep: 60.5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:56 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

The most corrupt administration in history-really? How can you honestly say that after some of the things that happened under Obama? Not to mention other past administrations like Nixon. I don't like Trump but to be fair you should give this president a chance, he has only been in office a few months. I am an independent and don't like either party but I am not going to say that about Trump based on what is going on so far. The left wing press is going way overboard in attacking Trump just look at the tax returns story. They tried to make a story out of that and there was nothing there in fact it was positive for Trump but they tried to spin it negative. Don't base your opinion on rumors or what is being reported by the main stream press. I use to have great respect for the press but sadly they have become corrupt and are no longer fair and objective. I am trying to be as open minded about Trump as I was when Obama was elected. Obama had little experience and there was plenty of rumors about him too. The thing he had going for him is that the press bent over backwards to praise him unlike Trump who is at war with the press.

that which does not kill you makes you stronger

sod98

Rep: 11.6

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:45 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

reconscout wrote (View Post):
The most corrupt administration in history-really? How can you honestly say that after some of the things that happened under Obama? Not to mention other past administrations like Nixon. I don't like Trump but to be fair you should give this president a chance, he has only been in office a few months. I am an independent and don't like either party but I am not going to say that about Trump based on what is going on so far. The left wing press is going way overboard in attacking Trump just look at the tax returns story. They tried to make a story out of that and there was nothing there in fact it was positive for Trump but they tried to spin it negative. Don't base your opinion on rumors or what is being reported by the main stream press. I use to have great respect for the press but sadly they have become corrupt and are no longer fair and objective. I am trying to be as open minded about Trump as I was when Obama was elected. Obama had little experience and there was plenty of rumors about him too. The thing he had going for him is that the press bent over backwards to praise him unlike Trump who is at war with the press.

Bang on.

mick_xe5

Rep: 19.4

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:09 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Coming from the left I was inclined to give Trump as much chance as the right gave that Muslim usurper from Kenya ~ zero. After seeing his healthcare plan and proposed budget, considerably less. The only constituencies being served are the corporate kleptocrats, perpetual hawks and white supremacists.

dj

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:18 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

reconscout wrote (View Post):

Yes really.  Do you not realize that (despite allegedly being an independent) that you are totally indoctrinated?  You just showed your cards when you said "left wing press".  So let me guess...the only "news" you listen to is Fox News like Sod, Brietbart, NewsMax or other Right-Wing Partisan sources.  Do you not realize what the proper role of Free Press is?  Josef Goebels also attacked the media calling them Jewish activists or Communists.  The proper role of any professional journalist is not to copy/paste blogs or advocate Partisan talk radio agendas.  Rather it should be Investigative Journalism.  Woodward = Watergate = downfall of Nixon.  It took one man doing his job to bring down a President.

Please enlighten me of "some of the things" that happened under Obama?  Benghazi-gate, Private server-gate.  You mean the same private email server that Flynn had?  Or Clinton's child sex slave dungeon under the pizza shop in D.C.?  You are listening to Alex Jones or Breitbart too much it sounds like.

It's not rocket science with the reports about Tax Returns or "connections" with Russia.  Jeff Sessions lied err forgot under oath he met with Russian officials during the campaign.  Flynn lied repeatedly about several things.  Mike Pence lied about not knowing Flynn met with Russia.  He was probably there with him.  Trump appiponted Rex to do the 1/2 trillion $ oil deal with Putin and remove the sanctions on Russia...I can go on and on.  

EVERY PRESIDENT for the past 50 years has disclosed their tax returns or even Presidential candidate.  You sadly again are brainwashed by Partisan sources.  Do you know why?  To show that there are conflicts of interest and most importantly their business interests.   And whom they owe debt to.  Trump has a lot to hide and not just zeroing out in taxes with numerous deductions.  That is legal.  Even former Bush ethics counselors have repeatedly warned about issues with Trump's conduct and numerous Republicans that watch Fox News.

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:25 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

IMO it remains to be seen if its the most corrupt.

Who would argue its not the most hypocritical admin ever?

reconscout

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:31 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Really dj, have you ever voted for any other party than the Democrats? If that is the only people you support then your the one that is indoctrinated. I was a Democrat before becoming an independent. I still tend to vote more for Democrats than Republicans. Maybe if you read my 1st post you would have seen that. I know how important the role of a free and FAIR press is. What about the Clinton foundation and it's connection to the Russians or what was said about Hillary when she was in the state department and her dealings with Russia and all those e-mail leaks? Just how fairly did the main stream press cover those compared to Trump? Yes I do watch Fox but I also watch ABC,CBS,CNN and use to watch MSNBC and NBC. That is how I know for myself what the press is doing. I compare how they report or fail to report being retired I have the time to do that. You want to talk about lying how about Obama stating that you can keep you doctor and your plan under Obama care. He knew that was not true for many people when he said it and yes the Benghazi tape story and many others. I could spend hours too hammering Trump for things he has said too. Can you say the same about Obama or the Clinton or do you follow blindly and only point out what the other party does wrong? I agree that there is too much fake news on both sides. Maybe if people would clean up their own back yards before they yell at their neighbor to clean theirs it would be a better place. In other words clean up your own party before your demand the other party to do so. Washington D.C. is full of hypocrites from both parties.  Crying or Very sad

reconscout

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:43 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

One more thing, if I was still a Democrat I would be mad as hell about the way the DNC treated Bernie Sanders and would spend my time hammering them on this forum. Bernie is an honest man and I respected him more than Hillery or Trump. As far as I am concern the Democratic party is to blame for why Trump is in power. Mad

sod98

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:51 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

DJ - Under Obama he inherited 2 conflicts at the start of his Presidency. At the end of it ( after he was given the Nobel Peace prize ) USA was actively involved in 5 conflicts - Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya and Yemen. Under George W, USA bombed 4 countries. Under Obama 7 countries - Somalia and Pakistan added plus Nigeria unofficially and other covert operations. Under Obama in 2016 alone USA dropped over 26,0000 bombs somewhere in the world. That's 3 bombs every hour - https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/09/america-dropped-26171-bombs-2016-obama-legacy

Obama is the only US President to serve 2 terms of which USA was always at war. Holds the title of being the President at war longer than any other...even Johnson.

Obama has constantly lied about Russian hacking and election interference providing not one single ounce of fact or evidence. Lied about getting rid of Gitmo and torture. Or course Benghazi which once again based solely on more lies- to protect civilians - up to 50,000 dead and that is a conservative figure. Who did Obama protect - Clinton. Was the sitting President at the time of the US aided coup in the Ukraine which now has been exposed - Nuland, Pyatt, McCain and others. Obama changed security laws weeks before leaving the office to make leaking of classified docs harder to track the source. Much more if you spent more time reading

What did the leak / disclosure dish up on Trump tax returns - nothing.Obama has illegally bombed in Syria and sent special forces also - invasion of a sovereign nation - a war criminal. But since WW2 that would nearly be every US President.

DJ you sound very anti American. Get behind your President and stop asking questions like you have always done.

sod98

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:55 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

DJ - That wasn't you at the White House was it.

Bailing_Out

Rep: 0.3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:16 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

I hate that this is my first post here in years and years, since its about politics. I used another name, I think, in the past that I can't remember it or the pass, the email is long gone.

Every BS thing Trump does is a distraction. His taxes, distraction, moronic tweets, distraction. His believers say take him seriously not literally, well I'm sure that was fed to them to say. He will say something crazy soon enough to make people move on from his accusation that Obama had Trump Tower bugged. The United States has put bugs in soup before, they tried using a cat with a mic on it, it got hit by a car, do I think Obama actually had Trump bugged? No if he had the whole story of it would already be out there. I could not vote for Trump or Clinton, I could not vote for people I would not allow near my grandchildren.

Will he end up doing good for the US? Hell I hope so, the US economy went to hell in the last 10 years jobs wise, fewer jobs. This has more to do with what congress has the guts to do. If they actually do free market healthcare, reform taxes and take power away from the agencies to make law on their own, things should go well.

Will he do good for the world at large? I keep reading things from people who know him well but who are not in the administration, they do not get much play in the media. They talk of a kind of deal/partnership with the US and Soviets. They keep their base in Syria, Syria will be a semi whole state, We crush ISIS, Iran will be isolated and not allowed to fund/supply the terrorist in Lebanon and Israel. Turkey, since some of its other earlier moves did not work out will be a part of this and with the rest of the so called moderate Arab states will kind of form an Arab NATO to keep Iran in check so the US doesn't have to. The Crimea will stay Russian, it was for several hundred years until 1955 or so anyway. They will leave the rest of Ukraine alone. This is in a way a reverse of the old Nixon strategy, which warmed relations with China to worry the Soviets. Now we warm to the Soviets to worry China and get them to lean HARD on North Korea. Our Secretary of State warning of a first strike was part of that, China doesn't want a bigger more powerful united Korea. So they have to keep their retarded cousin in check or they will get a big smart little brother on their border.

There are 3 main bad guys in the world, Islamic terrorist, Iran and North Korea, this plan is to do away with those problems.

reconscout

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:20 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Bailing_out, I hope your right about what he has plans for dealing with our enemies. I not wild about this plan but it does make some sense. I agree that Trump says some outrages things at times. I wish he would stick to doing his job and not comment on just about everything else. Just watched a press conference with Senator Nune who indicated that there were some questions of concern raised at the intel hearing from info provided by NSA as far the the wire tapping of Trump that they are looking into. If they do find something I hope that  Obama was not involved and that if was someone below acting on their own. Time will tell what they find if they ever release it.

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:40 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Snowden leaked info that the NSA captures all email traffic coming in and going out of the USA. If the Trump team emailed anyone out of country, they're communications were monitored. Not sure if that particular program is still running though.

Can't wait to see what these incidental intercepts are.

Its going to be never rending.

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:47 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

[quote="mooxe";p="86329"]Snowden leaked info that the NSA captures all email traffic coming in and going out of the USA. If the Trump team emailed anyone out of country, they're communications were monitored. Not sure if that particular program is still running though.

xkeyscore

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:14 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Will he do good for the world at large? I keep reading things from people who know him well but who are not in the administration, they do not get much play in the media. They talk of a kind of deal/partnership with the US and Soviets. They keep their base in Syria, Syria will be a semi whole state, We crush ISIS, Iran will be isolated and not allowed to fund/supply the terrorist in Lebanon and Israel. Turkey, since some of its other earlier moves did not work out will be a part of this and with the rest of the so called moderate Arab states will kind of form an Arab NATO to keep Iran in check so the US doesn't have to. The Crimea will stay Russian, it was for several hundred years until 1955 or so anyway. They will leave the rest of Ukraine alone. This is in a way a reverse of the old Nixon strategy, which warmed relations with China to worry the Soviets. Now we warm to the Soviets to worry China and get them to lean HARD on North Korea. Our Secretary of State warning of a first strike was part of that, China doesn't want a bigger more powerful united Korea. So they have to keep their retarded cousin in check or they will get a big smart little brother on their border.

There are 3 main bad guys in the world, Islamic terrorist, Iran and North Korea, this plan is to do away with those problems.[/quote]

Soviets..............surely you mean Russia. Only Russia will be able to keep bases in Syria as all other countries in Syria weren't invited and are effectively " invaders " - that includes Turkey and USA etc. No court in the world no matter how corrupt ( UN Court of Justice ) will ever rule against that. Iran won't be isolated by the likes of Russia, China, India and other like minded countries. What have they ( Iran ) done wrong that others haven't done at least x2. Freedom fighters ( FSA - 60-80% foreign fighters ) in Syria - terrorist in Palestine / Lebanon = hypocrisy. The Occupied Lands that Israel have annexed will only ever mean more conflict. The borders of 1947 are the ones Israel needs to observe for any chance of peace. Ukraine is on the verge of collapse within the next 2-3 years - runaway inflation, shrinking economy, massive foreign debt and foreign ownership of it's few remaining assets - well done IMF and US backed coup. Russia has cemented it's relations with the likes China, Syria, Iran and others including Iraq. Nth Korea has since the Korean war been propped up by China. Nth Korea is a mineral rich country one reason the West keeps on about Nth Korea. China won't allow her puppet state out of her reach and surround it's self further.

The bad guys are the West who have financed, trained, supplied many terror groups - McCain picks with Al Baghdadi ( Head of ISIS ) among others at training camps. Created the revolution of 1979 in so doing creating the Iran of today. Nth Korean dictatorship - Sth Korea has had more dictatorships and each one more corrupt than the last - recent president charged with fraud.Lets not forget the now 56 countries USA has attacked. Who gives the USA the right to say who is right or wrong - illegal invasion of Iraq etc. Surely you can see the double standards the USA have used to judge others but not themselves. Solely on record alone the very description of a terrorist state, an aggressor nation, a threat to peace and stability around the world with have to be USA.

Prove me wrong.

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:29 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

It's a start - http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/22/trump-team-communications-captured-by-intelligence-community-surveillance-nunes-says.html

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:03 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Nune press release - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV-KuY7jWgg

A history lesson for today - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMEI8bnbw1o

Bailing_Out

Rep: 0.3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:48 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Lets see. The Soviets, I call them that and since they act like that and are still trying to rebuild the old Soviet empire, so I will continue to.

The only reason they are in Syria is that base, if they had no fear of losing it they wouldn't be there fighting.

International courts LOL. Ask the Chinese how much power they have.

The only way for the Jews to have peace is to not be in the middle east at all, the so called Palestinians don't recognize their right to exist.

Iran has been isolated before and can be again. Without them most of the terrorism in Lebanon and Israel doesn't happen. Iran is in a bind because the US oil boom but still were offering the Soviets economic help to keep them on their side, laughable. The Soviets will see the US and others as a better bet.

You can be in a picture with someone and not know who they really are or what they will become. There be pictures of me with people I wish didn't exist. One of them with a murderer, another with a rapist to name just two pictures and the worst. I didn't know they were going to do that.

How many people has South Korea executed outside of its own borders? For doing nothing?

Iran and other countries reasons for doing the things they do is much different than America's reasons. You may disagree with the reasons, you may even say they are lying.

Has the US screwed up at times? Sure we have. Have things not turned out as planned many times? Yes.

China and the Soviets have been pried apart by the US and allies in the past.

China, lol, we have some of their money and we have many their customers. If you read more about the Chinese outlook/view of the world  from people, including Chinese people who know it you'd know China and the Soviets are not natural buddies or allies. Maybe because they've been around so long, China's is a very long term view to simplify it. Over the long term the Soviets are not a good partner/ally to tie yourself to. That pair is not like the US and Britain or Australia. Then again the one child policy doesn't make them a good risk over the long term either, they are getting old fast. Unlike the US, they don't import new people all the time, many of them young.

You can build all the islands you want to in the South China Sea but you may have to staff those bases with old men and women. Mostly men because Chinese women threw their daughters away.

The Soviets have the same problem because they abort their babies like crazy.

Were going to disagree sod98 on pretty damn much everything. The Ukraine I suppose is one I think you could be right about, I hope not.

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Jump to: