Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1232
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
 Author
mick_xe5

Rep: 19.4
votes: 5

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:13 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

...and Kislyak, whom current and former US intelligence officials accuse of being a top spy and recruiter.

Meetings in the Oval Office to which only Russian media was allowed access.

As usual, ludicrous timing and optics on the part of this maladministration.

dj

Rep: 157.5
votes: 9

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:58 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Sometimes I can't help but wonder if Trump intentionally is trying to sabotage our Government to force collapse of the Real Estate bubble.  Trump first and foremost is a Real Estate investor along with son in law Jared.   They are looking to make money buying value investments.  And sell only when the opportunity arises, like selling the most expensive documented residential purchase to Russian billionaire at more than 2x what he paid and far more than legit market value.  If Flynn was known according to fired Sally Yates to be vulnerable to blackmail by Russia...you know Trump personally has all kinds of dirty laundry the Russians can leverage against him.  Gotta give Russia credit for exploiting the situation.  Hybrid warfare on the cheap that has pushed USA into Constitutional crisis and complete disarray.

US is in complete chaos right now.  The head of the ethics committee abruptly resigned when asked why White House refused to turn over documents about Flynn.  Then Nunes sabotaged his committees investigation.
Yates fired for revealing Flynn was a crook.  Then Comey fired for aggressively pursuing Trump investigation asking for daily status reports.  And the REAL reason was that Comey refused to tell Sessions and his deputy what actions he was taking.  Despite Sessions recusing himself from both the investigation plus any matters related to Clinton email scandal.  Yet Sessions cited the reasons HE wanted Comey out was due to the Clinton investigation that he was suppose to be recessed from meddling in.  The United States of Ecuador, we are officially now a Banana Republic.

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:20 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

mick_xe5 wrote (View Post):
...and Kislyak, whom current and former US intelligence officials accuse of being a top spy and recruiter.

Meetings in the Oval Office to which only Russian media was allowed access.

As usual, ludicrous timing and optics on the part of this maladministration.

I heard that was false. Only government photographers were in there, no media.

mick_xe5

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:23 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

TASS is run by the Russian govt. TASS is a major Russian media outlet.

The story gets even more ironic now that the White House is claiming they were tricked and lied to by the Russians w/r/t the photographer.

sod98

Rep: 11.6

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:44 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Keep seeing boogeymen you guys. Worry only when there is evidence. Everything else is being fed to you guys via your MSM is bull. From day one most of MSM have been onto Trump and sometimes not without concern. But I have said for a couple of years your media isn't objective, impartial or truthful. Trump is a fool and I can see he probably won't help Joe average USA. This constant Trump and Russophobia is over the top. Trump dislikes MSM from the campaign lies published as truths - those women who have since dropped their cases against Trump over his apparent inappropriate behaviour - lies. And much more if you care to remember.

Trump has to date failed his foreign policy promises, so to me he's just another lying US scumbag politician. But you guys fail to see the wood for the tress. More fake news guys like the firing of Comey...........it doesn't stop the investigation just gets rid of a guy who wasn't up to the job.

mooxe

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:26 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

I am sure most contributors to this thread get news from multiple sources and base their opinion from that. After all, the media is the only outlet which we can listen to and form opinions from about politics. Its not new to anyone here that news outlets can lean a certain way. We get it, we've been getting it for years.

mick_xe5

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:30 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Thanks for that 'objective, impartial or truthful' stuff.co.nz news link that didnt mention Kislyak, a figure of some recent notoriety, accompanied Lavrov.

The conventional wisdom on Comey's ouster is that it 'just gets rid of a guy who wasn't up to the job' of protecting Trump.

sod98

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:06 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Protecting Trump after 3 Investigations come on. He's not the only person employed by the FBI, just it's figurehead. Others do the donkey work and you expect people to believe Comey meant everything...........lol.

Mooze - There was a time when some and maybe you were the one's that disputed the leaning of MSM. Esp when it came to foreign policy. Look no further than the info on John McCain meeting with Al Baghdadi - that's treason surely. He openly says he meets these guys ( terrorists ) but believes them to be Moderate Rebels. Some have suggested he didn't know who he was meeting with...really after many meetings. The illegal invasion of Iraq, Syria and other places received no backlash like Trump's election has. But back on topic it will take US public pressure to make MSM reform it's self. I read the other day RT ( Russia Today ) could possibly be banned / restricted from reporting in the US. Because it's a Govt funded media - so is BBC and Al J and both of whom have reported outright lies / fake news yet the BBC is held in esteem in the West. Neither face the same restrictions on operating. Restriction of the media of any form isn't a good thing to a so called democracy.

I see Trump has helped certain sectors of US Industry - Weapons Industry shares of some missile companies have risen.

mick_xe5

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:52 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
Protecting Trump after 3 Investigations come on...
If I understand the crux of our differences correctly, while others are constrained by the space-time continuum to inhabiting the present, you have escaped to another dimension which accesses the future. Otherwise, I believe the word you were grasping for is 'during', or a phrase synonymous with 'in the midst of'.

As for the FBI Director being merely a ceremonial appendage much like your queen, clearly you are ignorant of the enormous power accrued and abused by former director J. Edgar Hoover. While some safeguards have been emplaced, the director retains great discretion in the allocation of agency resources which inevitably determine the scope of its activities.

sod98

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:31 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

mick_xe5 wrote (View Post):
sod98 wrote (View Post):
Protecting Trump after 3 Investigations come on...
If I understand the crux of our differences correctly, while others are constrained by the space-time continuum to inhabiting the present, you have escaped to another dimension which accesses the future. Otherwise, I believe the word you were grasping for is 'during', or a phrase synonymous with 'in the midst of'.

As for the FBI Director being merely a ceremonial appendage much like your queen, clearly you are ignorant of the enormous power accrued and abused by former director J. Edgar Hoover. While some safeguards have been emplaced, the director retains great discretion in the allocation of agency resources which inevitably determine the scope of its activities.

Geez I get into trouble when I supposedly get personal but I will play along. Nice rant just very inaccurate like my Investigations.........lol.

It should have read 3 times Comey told Trump have wasn't under investigation - my bad. Comey was just a figurehead and no the investigation won't stop. The scope of the investigation is determined by your House Intelligence Committee not Comey. So I guess we both made mistakes or both ignorant.  Paranoia ( scared ) of Trump, Russia and anything else outside of your norm, taints your vision of reality. As you say the Queen is just a figurehead much like your great American presidents who are told what to do by business interests. Otherwise they would look to home problems instead of trying and failing at conflicts from Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Laos, Libya and other places. It's pretty much the same with leaders the world over. Particularly in Western countries where leaders are figureheads so I hope I haven't upset you with that knowledge you were naive of. Most Officials are getting their strings pulled from somewhere, maybe that's lesson 2 for you.

The US preoccupation with this make believe Russian election interference is so laughable. Once again no evidence while loads of evidence how USA ( and USSR ) have tried to interfere in others elections around the world.

dj

Rep: 157.5
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:04 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Trump acted like a Mafia boss inviting Comey to dinner to demand a loyalty pledge.  Some legal experts called that an act of obstruction of justice and witness intimidation.  FBI is not a partisan branch of govt.  Trump also changed his story and lied repeatedly...likely because Rosenstein threatened to quit after he was used for false narrative.  One of the biggest lies is when Trump's spokeswomen Sarah claimed she personally spoke with many people from the FBI that claimed Comey was doing a bad job.  NY Times asked her in briefing "really?"...calling her bluff.  Sarah peddled lies that nobody was buying. Trump changed the cover story and just simply said it was related to Russia investigation.

Now in a bizarre sequence of events, Trump's lawyers introduced a letter dated in March that he has no business ties to Russia based on his tax returns from the past 10 years.  I believe the residential property sale to Russian billionaire in Florida was noted as the only exception.  Skeptics abound as the letter is 2 months old and those tax returns were never disclosed like every other President has done since Nixon.  I am 99.9% convinced that Trump is lying and substantial amount maybe Billions tied up with Russian and Chinese shell companies.  Since Limited Liabilities Corporations shield the identity of investors for real estate transactions.
Legally he or his lawyers can say that and lie knowing that on paper LLC's are bullshit.  Real Estate is the most corrupt industry in the world and the best possible way to launder dirty money.

KG_Brandenburg

Rep: 24.5
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:25 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

trump is nothing but a BS artist/conman/snake oil salesman..  Best way to know what he is doing is to expect him to do the exact opposite of what he says he will do..  and when He talking in public, he acts  like an grade school child in a school play for the 1st time. It really is annoying and just makes me cringe. History will not be kind to this dude and his admin will go down in history as the most corrupt and that IS REALLY saying something.

Trump is damaging the credibility of the office of President, by his assine and constant lieing . The best way to know when trump is being truthful is to know that he has never told the truth in his entire life when it revolves around money and power... Our allies and adversaries are confused which is never a good thing. When a president of these United States speaks on the world stage, It is suppose to holds weight and people take him at that word. There should never be any misinterpretation on what a president means, as the stakes are way to high for such a blunder

When he is impeached I hope the US gov confiscates all properties connected with russia/china:).. Hell, people like trump LOVE foreclosure when they are the ones foreclosing.. LOL. Besides, Most others get their property confiscated if it is suspected of being used in a crime. Since this is a high crime, i think it fits

sod98

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:34 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

Look I'll play along with your guys paranoia.

Ok, so we say he's corrupted by the Russian's. Money trial............none, witnesses......none, documents...........none. Could he have been recruited years ago. Might he going to be paid once he's finished in Office, what motivates a guy who already has the dollars - blackmailed maybe. There has to be a motive not just because............Managed crime always has a motive as opposed to spontaneous crime.

Trump is a narcissist like Hillary is. He never forgets those who cross him. He appears to be backed by the military where Hillary was backed by US Security, one reason he doesn't trust the FBI or CIA. Both campaigns were backed by Multi Nats and that's where the corruption lays not with another power.

mooxe

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:59 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

I just don't see the paranoia here.

KG_Brandenburg

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:26 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):

It ceases to become paranoia when Trump does stuff  in the open and gets caught in a lie after a lie.. He is as transparent as muddy glass..  You can see he is up to no good.. just cant see excactly what untill he opens the window (i.e. Speaks)

You know.. I KNEW clinton was a crook and had many skeletons in her closet..HELLO!!  she was a lawyer and in a SOS. All the hearings the republican lead  congress had, and found nothing on her. Not to say she didnt do anything wrong but no one found anything. If someone fails to convict someone by the 3rd or 4th time, its time to move on because you are clearly outmatched or just incompetent.. both a lawyer and a statesperson require a person to be a good BS artist.. BUT atleast she was stable and was a statesperson.

Trump is neither stable nor is he an effective leader or tactful enough to be statesman. There is a pretty big difference between a leader and a boss.. A leader can be a boss but a boss will probable be nothing more than a boss. This Requires a different skillset and you either have it or you dont. This is the primary reason a country should never ever be run like a business. Their mission statements are different and are mutually exclusive/not compatible. Business generally are around  to make profit and government is supposed to look out for its citizens. When you combine the two, profit will always usurp the good of the people..

Quote:
He appears to be backed by the military where Hillary was backed by US Security, one reason he doesn't trust the FBI or CIA. Both campaigns were backed by Multi Nats and that's where the corruption lays not with another power.

While this might be true too some degree, its also inaccurate. the FBI  has been reported in the news lately as being pro trump by former agents. the FBI were actually trump supporters up until he sacked a popular leader of the FBI..LOL  and alienates YET!!! another important agency  or ally to have on your side.. Trump hatred of the CIA is because of  "fear" and its probably wise he do fear them in his case.  It has yet to be seen if trump has the backing of the military or if it will help him out in any meaningful way. He has alot of Brass and this IMO is ill advised..With an inexperienced president, this is a recipe for disaster

We are always going to get f*cked by the politicians. Just a matter of how much. If you have taking a look at trumps cabinet you will see.. well maby

Trump is an idiot and his time is coming.  Just need one major disaster that requires him to act like a leader of the free world. Then you will see his true color. 30% of the country is color blind and maby that will help people see and wake them up

Nope.. Not a Hillary supporter or democrat.. Just an American that see's through this BS and has a pretty good idea where things are headed

sod98

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:35 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):

Fair enough, I should have qualified that as Trump / Russo hysteria / paranoia. Not all of the anti Trump situation to date is paranoia. But certainly the Russian business is.

sod98

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:48 pm Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

KG_Brandenburg wrote (View Post):
sod98 wrote (View Post):

It ceases to become paranoia when Trump does stuff  in the open and gets caught in a lie after a lie.. He is as transparent as muddy glass..  You can see he is up to no good.. just cant see excactly what untill he opens the window (i.e. Speaks)

You know.. I KNEW clinton was a crook and had many skeletons in her closet..HELLO!!  she was a lawyer and in a SOS. All the hearings the republican lead  congress had, and found nothing on her. Not to say she didnt do anything wrong but no one found anything. If someone fails to convict someone by the 3rd or 4th time, its time to move on because you are clearly outmatched or just incompetent.. both a lawyer and a statesperson require a person to be a good BS artist.. BUT atleast she was stable and was a statesperson.

Trump is neither stable nor is he an effective leader or tactful enough to be statesman. There is a pretty big difference between a leader and a boss.. A leader can be a boss but a boss will probable be nothing more than a boss. This Requires a different skillset and you either have it or you dont. This is the primary reason a country should never ever be run like a business. Their mission statements are different and are mutually exclusive/not compatible. Business generally are around  to make profit and government is supposed to look out for its citizens. When you combine the two, profit will always usurp the good of the people..

Quote:
He appears to be backed by the military where Hillary was backed by US Security, one reason he doesn't trust the FBI or CIA. Both campaigns were backed by Multi Nats and that's where the corruption lays not with another power.

While this might be true too some degree, its also inaccurate. the FBI  has been reported in the news lately as being pro trump by former agents. the FBI were actually trump supporters up until he sacked a popular leader of the FBI..LOL  and alienates YET!!! another important agency  or ally to have on your side.. Trump hatred of the CIA is because of  "fear" and its probably wise he do fear them in his case.  It has yet to be seen if trump has the backing of the military or if it will help him out in any meaningful way. He has alot of Brass and this IMO is ill advised..With an inexperienced president, this is a recipe for disaster

We are always going to get f*cked by the politicians. Just a matter of how much. If you have taking a look at trumps cabinet you will see.. well maby

Trump is an idiot and his time is coming.  Just need one major disaster that requires him to act like a leader of the free world. Then you will see his true color. 30% of the country is color blind and maby that will help people see and wake them up

Nope.. Not a Hillary supporter or democrat.. Just an American that see's through this BS and has a pretty good idea where things are headed

As you put it about getting f-ucked by politicians that's the world over and it has always been that way unfortunately. In the past we just didn't realize the games they play with our lives and our families lives. FBI will have to prove a lot more for me rather than a few ex agents, as actions speak louder than words. This situation USA today finds it's self in isn't unique to just the USA. More and more Western countries are starting to see they same or similar. GB for one, France, Germany and those are just the big boys. The answer is to expose those who are pulling the strings of the likes of Clinton's, Bush regime, Obama and Trump. Soro's recently and some countries in Europe have taken steps to cut ties with his business and other NGO's.

If Trump is going to be taken down and not just replaced with Trump / Clinton model number 4 ( replacement but just the same ). Then the system needs to change.

KG_Brandenburg

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:53 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):
mooxe wrote (View Post):

Fair enough, I should have qualified that as Trump / Russo hysteria / paranoia. Not all of the anti Trump situation to date is paranoia. But certainly the Russian business is.

ok someone isnt paying attention.. More that half a dozen close trump associates have been caught having possibly inappropriate communications.. This isnt a leftist plot. This is real sh*t here..  That many people close to trump ... Dude, trump knew and most likely encouraged his advisers to have a conversation with russian officials on a multitude of occasions..I'm sorry you cant see it ,but coincidences are pretty rare in life.There is just too many coincidences around trump and his closest associates to be shear chance encounters...

and HAVING an Russian foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov and the Russian ambassador, Sergey Kislyak, Both from adversarial country, in the oval office with a cameraman from a state run news agency but barred all american press..  Yep, Russia should still be considered an adversary. Trust Putin at your own peril as he is dangerous,shrewd and very calculating. It was a stupid security move. One of many he has made

sod98

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:25 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

KG_Brandenburg wrote (View Post):
sod98 wrote (View Post):
mooxe wrote (View Post):

ok someone isnt paying attention.. More that half a dozen close trump associates have been caught having possibly inappropriate communications.. This isnt a leftist plot. This is real sh*t here..  That many people close to trump ... Dude, trump knew and most likely encouraged his advisers to have a conversation with russian officials on a multitude of occasions..I'm sorry you cant see it ,but coincidences are pretty rare in life.There is just too many coincidences around trump and his closest associates to be shear chance encounters...

and HAVING an Russian foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov and the Russian ambassador, Sergey Kislyak, Both from adversarial country, in the oval office with a cameraman from a state run news agency but barred all american press..  Yep, Russia should still be considered an adversary. Trust Putin at your own peril as he is dangerous,shrewd and very calculating. It was a stupid security move. One of many he has made

That my friend counts for zip in terms of what some are saying - impeachment. Only evidence counts and only evidence will convict. What always makes me laugh is that Trump administration isn't to have secret meetings with the Russians - so called enemies. Yet US Senator John McCain meets with the head of ISIS - Al Baghdadi and that's ok. There are so many examples of this but evidence only will change things. 17 US Intel Agencies alone and they haven't to date found real evidence. The rest is speculation. Just like how the Clinton's accepted Russian money while the Uranium deal was going through - isn't that treason then....dealing with the so called enemy.

Your enemies are who you are told they are and often by the media - Russian hacking and not one shred of evidence. Now this latest hack business they are getting the blame for that too from some quarters - that's where the paranoia and propaganda comes into it. By all means question everything but look at not both sides but all sides of interested parties. That little rat Soro's has far too much to say these days....

KG_Brandenburg

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:05 am Post subject: Re: Donald Trumph Reply with quote

hmm.. ill start by saying that I decide who my enemies are.The media does not choose them. Those conservative talking points will work on some but....lol   .  YES, Russia is still very dangerous. Do you not see that the cold war might of ended for us but that doesnt mean it ended for the other side?  Yea, the old USSR fell but they were not defeated. Just evolved to something else. The man in charge of Russia atm is a pretty dangerous dude and trump would be wise to keep him at arms length.. Putin is former KGB and when the USSR fell,im sure he blames the USA.Do you not think he might hold a grudge?

I think Trump is being played. He thinks he is so smart, he is the stupidest one on the planet and everyone knows that he is the butt of the joke but him... Hell.. He did that interview on NBC not to long ago for the soul reason, that he thought his PR team failed him and he needed to take charge to "fix" things.. Well, he fixed them and he just signed his fate in doing so BY openly admitting to firing comey in part , because of the ongoing investigation.. Well, that right there is interfering with an ongoing investigation.. Incidentally,that didnt play out well for Nixon either.trump saying what he did in the interview, directly contradicts the official WH line as well.. So not only did he admit on national TV that he possibly interfered with a ongoing investigating by firing the head of the fbi, his administration has EVEN worse credibility issues than now. The thing about credibility is, its hard to earn but really easy to loose ..Team trump  is flailing like a beached whale and its only going to get worse

As for enemies.. I have come to think of some of my own countrymen as the enemy...So many unkool things are being done

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Jump to: