Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1180
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Author
sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:09 am Post subject: Off topic Reply with quote

Mooxe - The very things you accuse me of, you do yourself just in another way. You are just another of those, who when proved wrong look for every excuse to redeem yourself from your mistakes. You went off topic to try a personal attack here but really that was as pathetic as any post you have logged. Your contributions to this site are immense but your logic in some of these subjects are best is naive and gullible and often as you say paranoid, particularly when Russia is the topic. I have no llinks or loyalty to Russia but your paranoia has led you to calling me anti-american when I present clear evidence on topic..............lol. I am happy to know that not everyone shares your narrow mindedness. Others can see the world for what it really is and the feature of most of our debates - US foreign policy is roundly disliked outside of the US ( not by all ). If you want to talk about Russian things, be correct and use facts. Not guess work and media frenzied releases that at a later date prove to be lies or can't be proved at all - hacks, interference etc.

Conversing with mooxe and some others is impossible at times. They have often asked for links and evidence and every time without fail I have given them. The problem with you mooxe isn't what you might perceive to be heated debate or off topic. It's your inability admit to being wrong when proved to be wrong. That only proves  your small mindedness. This is evident when you close down a topic - god. Open your eyes mooxe as you are blinded by your paranoia and it clouds your better judgement.

It doesn't matter to me one bit if you kick me from this site and only proves my point. You can give criticism but you can't take it in return. And you certainly don't like the truth which brings into question your morals. Don't ask me to leave though, you do the actions.

God will undoubtedly look to train wreck / end this post as god can.

Citrus - man up child. You were wrong, I proved it grows some.

sod98

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:31 am Post subject: Re: Off topic Reply with quote

Paranoia - unfounded suspicion and mistrust of other people. ( Russia, China, Venezuela, Cuba, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Muslims, Mexicans.......................).

An example of this would be not being able to front with evidence of something..............  Lets say for this debate - Russian hacking and election interference.................lol. Guess who fits this bill - mooxe and DJ.

Not you Citrus - you are just dumb.

sod98

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:02 am Post subject: God Reply with quote

The very thing you train wreck me on you don't wreck yourself - now that is god. And God never has to admit his mistakes.

Thanks for proving my point..........................lol.

ps I never set a " trap " I just used facts / truth. Something you don't like...............lol. Off Topic ...yes.........as much as you and the others. But God rules as God does.

stock-vector-god-rules-sign-93448282.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  421.01 KB
 Viewed:  10785 Time(s)

stock-vector-god-rules-sign-93448282.jpg

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:55 pm Post subject: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard Reply with quote

Thread was closed simply due to the personal nature it was taking on. Same with the other one. Feel free to start another one.

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:46 am Post subject: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard Reply with quote

mooxe did you train wreck your comments..................the rules don't apply to god - personal attack etc.

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:16 am Post subject: Listed evidence of Russian hacking Reply with quote

None.................paranoia...............much

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:00 am Post subject: Hitler article Reply with quote

Adolf Hitler's 'messiah complex' studied in secret British intelligence report - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/may/04/hitler-messiah-complex-secret-british-intelligence-report

Citrus

Rep: 3.9
votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:02 pm Post subject: Re: Hitler article Reply with quote

Fake news - There is no evidence British intelligence services regularly dropped psychiatrists into Berlin to make assessments of Hitler's mental state.

Citrus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:19 pm Post subject: Re: Listed evidence of Russian hacking Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):

Have this bone.  You're clearly desperate for attention.

Rodmorg

Rep: 42.6

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:59 pm Post subject: Re: Hitler article Reply with quote

Citrus wrote (View Post):
Fake news - There is no evidence British intelligence services regularly dropped psychiatrists into Berlin to make assessments of Hitler's mental state.

You would say that though wouldn't you.

Winner of the Close Combat fanatics 'Panthers League'

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:43 pm Post subject: Re: Listed evidence of Russian hacking Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):

Have this bone.  You're clearly desperate for attention.

Off topic and a personal attack. Yiou will only get yourself into trouble............sorry you are too dumb even for that.

Have you admitted to yourself yet that you were wrong on Investigation business or still swimming in the same river as Hillary Clinton - da nile

1118full-dumb-and-dumber-screenshot1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  20.8 KB
 Viewed:  10708 Time(s)

1118full-dumb-and-dumber-screenshot1.jpg

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:00 pm Post subject: Re: Hitler article Reply with quote

I will say no more on this topic for fear of being hit with a " personal attack" by truth deniers.

Citrus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:46 pm Post subject: Re: Hitler article Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):

I will say no more on this topic for fear of being hit with a " personal attack" by truth deniers.

Again, another denial followed by name calling.   Rolling Eyes

For someone who excels at pointing the finger, you certainly have trouble taking a bit of criticism.  How long are you going to hold the grudge for?

fingers.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1009.25 KB
 Viewed:  10708 Time(s)

fingers.jpg

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:13 pm Post subject: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard Reply with quote

Come on...

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:08 am Post subject: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard Reply with quote

Sod the troll always everything is America's fault and Russia is always innocent of everything.   And North Korea is America's fault and China is always innocent of everything.

dj

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:14 am Post subject: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard Reply with quote

Intel Community Assessment report published this year said it was Russian GRU & state-run propaganda machine that spent money on social media / Facebook ads and hack of Democrats.

dj

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:23 am Post subject: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard Reply with quote

Troll machine, some based in St Petersburg.

https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2017/09/information-operations-update/

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:46 am Post subject: Re: Hitler article Reply with quote

Honestly...................lol. Reread the article to see your mistake.

The article clearly states that the Brit's were monitoring Hitlers speeches, etc through their psychological warfare division. It certainly isn't anything new these days to study a potential enemy from afar. Where you get this fantasy idea of flying ' psychiatrists into Berlin" is just clearly mischievous by yourself. Lets see if you can admit to this mistake. Or perhaps you can put up evidence showing this article to be fake. Your opinion as an expert doesn't count - only evidence.

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:28 am Post subject: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard Reply with quote

If you question something and continue to question or deny in the face of proof. It is normal for people to acknowledge that mistake once evidence is provided. Not argue the point til where it become obvious that you refuse the truth.

Lets not go back too far but two topics were the transgenders service in the military and the release of evidence prior to Investigation being finalized. Not a big deal. But don't keep fighting a lost battle on flawed guess work, poor opinions and media releases lacking evidence ( superstitions ). Then fail to admit to being wrong. If you challenge someone at least do the right thing - admit your mistake - very easy ( man up ).

DJ - I can't ask you to man up. However when I present evidence it isn't anti American it's called facts / truth. The truth appears to be something alien to you at times. Offering up these pitiful explanations of your inability to accept facts just makes me laugh harder. Those last 3 post are what to me. Keep posting your pathetic rants and I can promise to keep laughing and sniping you. Say something factual as you have at times and I have agreed with you. Don't let your paranoia continue to cloud your better judgement.

If you give grief don't be surprised when I give it back. Just don't squeal like a stuck pig about it.

How Rodmorg's comments of "You would say that though wouldn't you" gets train wrecked yet others don't amazes me. That's the hand of God.

sod98

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:09 am Post subject: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
Troll machine, some based in St Petersburg.

https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2017/09/information-operations-update/  

" Our Understandings '......................lol. No evidence. Have you heard of the CIA hacking tools that were released, used by US Agencies to hide their activities and make others look the guilty party.................the Vault 7 leaks.

Give up DJ and leave these debates to the grown up's. Citrus had better join you too for that matter.

Dumb-and-Dumber-To-Harry-and-Lloyd.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  37.36 KB
 Viewed:  10679 Time(s)

Dumb-and-Dumber-To-Harry-and-Lloyd.jpg

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Jump to: