Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1213
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
sod98

Rep: 11.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:36 am Post subject: All Blacks vs Argentine tonight Reply with quote

Anyone else watch Rugby Union. It was suggested that Rugby was the sport of the Military -  not sure how true that statement was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jfAwYB_FgM

Rodmorg

Rep: 42.6

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:44 am Post subject: Re: All Blacks vs Argentine tonight Reply with quote

Prefer football - come on you Nix!

Winner of the Close Combat fanatics 'Panthers League'

sod98

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:55 am Post subject: Re: All Blacks vs Argentine tonight Reply with quote

Rodmorg wrote (View Post):

Wellington Phoenix ? - good on ya. I love my rugby having played it for years but also appreciate Football too.

Rodmorg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:28 am Post subject: Re: All Blacks vs Argentine tonight Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):

Wellington Phoenix ? - good on ya. I love my rugby having played it for years but also appreciate Football too.

Yes, they're my favourite A League club, shame they don't get far in the competition. But over here I support AFC Bournemouth, despite living near London  Laughing

sod98

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:21 am Post subject: Re: All Blacks vs Argentine tonight Reply with quote

sod98 wrote (View Post):

Yes, they're my favourite A League club, shame they don't get far in the competition. But over here I support AFC Bournemouth, despite living near London  Laughing

The Nix fans are something else - top blokes, esp when they score..............lol. I haven't been to one of their games but have watched a few on the TV.

I see Arsenal didn't help Bournemouth a few hours ago. Always another day. Good fans take the good with the bad. Cheers

Rodmorg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:58 pm Post subject: Re: All Blacks vs Argentine tonight Reply with quote

Yes, it was very unfortunate that Bournemouth didn't win. May sound biased, but Bournemouth have the best fan base in the English top tier. They have passion and are always optimistic - even on a bad run. That's why I like and support the club.

sod98

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:07 pm Post subject: Re: All Blacks vs Argentine tonight Reply with quote

Yes, it was very unfortunate that Bournemouth didn't win. May sound biased, but Bournemouth have the best fan base in the English top tier. They have passion and are always optimistic - even on a bad run. That's why I like and support the club.

Did you see the Chris Woods goal - 2 goals in 2 games - a good start. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUXeHP2SS50

Rodmorg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:30 pm Post subject: Re: All Blacks vs Argentine tonight Reply with quote

Yes I did (watched it live on TV actually), but then one of the worst backpasses I've seen for a few years. Of Wood, he is a very good player, banged in a bucket load of goals in the Championship, don't know how he has done internationally though.

Anyway, this backpass is quite good (first goal) Laughing  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbgMn5c0__o

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:24 am Post subject: Re: All Blacks vs Argentine tonight Reply with quote

Yes I did (watched it live on TV actually), but then one of the worst backpasses I've seen for a few years. Of Wood, he is a very good player, banged in a bucket load of goals in the Championship, don't know how he has done internationally though.

Anyway, this backpass is quite good (first goal) Laughing  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbgMn5c0__o

In between his first and second games for his new club he played an international against for NZ against the Solomons to which he got 3 goals.- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJfNqNStlcg

sod98

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:29 am Post subject: Re: All Blacks vs Argentine tonight Reply with quote

This has to be a windup - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/09/11/football-association-fear-russian-hackers-will-spy-gareth-southgates/

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess

Jump to: