Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
TRIVIA: Are soldiers credited for killing surrendered troops?

Yes
No
Unsure

Results
Polls

Votes 2820
Comments: 2

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
__Creeper__ - $10.00
07/08/2020

Bazookajoe - $25.00
06/02/2020

Pete - $25.00
04/11/2020

Anonymous - $10.00
03/08/2020

m2carbine - $20.00
02/14/2020

Dima - $25.00
01/26/2020

mikwarleo - $20.00
01/25/2019

0202243 - $10.00
12/04/2018

tycoon1969 - $10.00
07/31/2018

Anonymous - $10.00
06/24/2018

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
 Author
mooxe

Rep: 168.1
votes: 23

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:47 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Schmal, that was a photoshopped tweet. It was fake. AOC did not say that.

https://www.google.com/search?q=aoc+fake+tweet
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

__Creeper__

Rep: 49.6

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:50 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
Schmal, that was a photoshopped tweet. It was fake. AOC did not say that.

https://www.google.com/search?q=aoc+fake+tweet

Well then, this makes me second guess all the crazy shit I've seen come right out of her own face....

mooxe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:56 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

The tweet is a lie. It shouldn't reinforce negative feelings towards her or her policies. We have to see through and past these kind of lies.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

__Creeper__

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:07 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
The tweet is a lie. It shouldn't reinforce negative feelings towards her or her policies. We have to see through and past these kind of lies.

Agreed 100% on that. I'll add that this is some CNN level deception.

But there is also a reason this fake tweet is so easily believed.  It fits in perfectly with the things she does say. Honestly the fake tweet could just as easily been created by either side. Only one side took the bait though I know, but if there were any contrast, it's likely people would pick up on it.

That's why it's important to look right to the source before you spread garbage, something my friends and family could stand to learn. Remember that when you're watching CNN play the Frame Game with Trump clips.

Schmal_Turm

Rep: 43
votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:09 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

You are right Mooxe. And I would never intentionally use a fake version of anything. Sometimes items look so good, and like _Creeper_ said, "But there is also a reason this fake tweet is so easily believed.  It fits in perfectly with the things she does say." So in this day of seamless Photoshop pics it is pretty hard to know if something is real or not. Should I just wait a few months of so after I see something to see if anyone is slapped down on Facebook for the same thing? Factcheck, that is supposed to be the TRUTH, has been caught putting out misleading info. How is a person to know? If I use something from a reputable Conservative source, the person in question can just deny it anyway.

Senator Harry Reid said of Mitt Romney, just before the election in Nevada, that he never paid his income taxes. After the election, it was found to be a false accusation to which he unapologetically replied: "Romney didn't win, did he?" So in other words, the ends justify the means. I am sure any one of these Leftist candidates, such as OAC would have no qualms in doing similar things.

"No plan ever survives first contact with the enemy." Moltke

Schmal_Turm

Rep: 43
votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:11 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

AOC, that is.

"No plan ever survives first contact with the enemy." Moltke

mooxe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:53 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Schmal, your beliefs are yours to own. If you believed AOC tweeted this, you own that. You can't put the blame on AOC for making you believe this lie.

__Creeper__

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:02 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
Schmal, your beliefs are yours to own. If you believed AOC tweeted this, you own that. You can't put the blame on AOC for making you believe this lie.

Hammer him MOOXE he's in a cult!

JFFulcrum

Rep: 46.1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:47 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/seattle-holds-training-session-for-white-employees-aimed-at-affirming-their-complicity-in-racism-and-undoing-whiteness

South Park prophecy became true. For Canada is better to start build the wall...

__Creeper__

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:06 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

JFFulcrum wrote (View Post):
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/seattle-holds-training-session-for-white-employees-aimed-at-affirming-their-complicity-in-racism-and-undoing-whiteness

South Park prophecy became true. For Canada is better to start build the wall...

This loonacy gives a glimpse into the minds of the most racially paranoid. If it ever manages to really take hold, Canada will escape nothing wall or no wall, it grows wild here too I'm sure.

__Creeper__

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:14 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

On second thought. I find it a little hard to believe ANYBODY is that far gone. Sure this isn't another setup ?

JFFulcrum

Rep: 46.1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:11 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

For fans of Bellingcat investigations:

https://twitter.com/elenaevdokimov7/status/1283289183981670401

If you need to find russian hackers to blame - now you know the dealer and street price.

dj

Rep: 117.2
votes: 7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:56 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Schmal_Turm wrote (View Post):
AOC, that is.

Yes of course the fake Tweet you posted is easily believed by anyone living in the Conservative media echo chamber. When you watch Fox "News" propaganda network, with certifiably racist writers.  Like Tucker Carlson's lead writer for past several years got caught red-handed with racist rants online.  Then Tucker decided to take vacation rather than take accountability or apologize.  Just like Bill O'Reilly before exiting.  Another perfect example of what Charlie Sykes describes how the right has lost their minds.  Since I was accused of peddling a leftist media outlet last time, here is one from USA Today.  Or that's too liberal also?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2020/07/13/tucker-carlson-says-writer-who-quit-after-racist-comments-wrong/5432600002/

And regrettably the right-wing extremists making threats against govt officials simply asking people to wear masks due to C19 outbreaks also lost their minds.  That type of false propaganda literally cost lives and puts people in danger.

dj

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:11 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

JFFulcrum wrote (View Post):
For fans of Bellingcat investigations:

https://twitter.com/elenaevdokimov7/status/1283289183981670401

If you need to find russian hackers to blame - now you know the dealer and street price.

Comrade...you are a good soldier but at some point Boss Vladimir has to be exposed as the fraud and liar that he is.  One of his political opponents tried and was sent to Jail.  So let me try to help you out...Russia does not have the financial resources to develop the technology and Vladimir still clinging to the old Soviet era and treats as opposition.

Same thing has happened many many times just like this.  Always through the same sources like contractors or hired guns to deny accountability like the Wiki-Leaks and DNC hacks.  Also interfering in Baltics states or other parts of Europe.  For the same reasons it is very cheap and efficient way to wage Cyber warfare or hacking.

Let me ask you this...so the United Kingdom, Canada and U.S.A. all are engaging in mass conspiracy to frame Vladimir?  Doesn't make sense.  I can see if England did it maybe since bad blood lately.  But why Canada?
Canada to my knowledge has no particular dispute with Russia of any kind.  And USA even with Trump as Vladimir's puppet has done almost everything Boss has asked. Even got Tucker Carlson to brainwash Fox News viewers to disband NATO on his show.

dj

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:19 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-britain-canada-accuse-russia-of-hacking-virus-vaccine-trials-2020-07-16

__Creeper__

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:22 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
Schmal_Turm wrote (View Post):
AOC, that is.

Yes of course the fake Tweet you posted is easily believed by anyone living in the Conservative media echo chamber. When you watch Fox "News" propaganda network, with certifiably racist writers.  Like Tucker Carlson's lead writer for past several years got caught red-handed with racist rants online.  Then Tucker decided to take vacation rather than take accountability or apologize.  Just like Bill O'Reilly before exiting.  Another perfect example of what Charlie Sykes describes how the right has lost their minds.  Since I was accused of peddling a leftist media outlet last time, here is one from USA Today.  Or that's too liberal also?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2020/07/13/tucker-carlson-says-writer-who-quit-after-racist-comments-wrong/5432600002/

And regrettably the right-wing extremists making threats against govt officials simply asking people to wear masks due to C19 outbreaks also lost their minds.  That type of false propaganda literally cost lives and puts people in danger.

Right wing echo chamber, Fox is racist, just wear the mask.   Are you a robot ?  

Anyway, Bill Orielly is a goof, Fox is CNN's twin brother, and I've never heard Tucker Carlson speak, and AOC is a raging, hateful anti capitalist who thinks everything is racist.  You don't save people from an echo chamber by pulling them into yours.

As for simply asking people to wear masks, does that really sum up this whole Corona business for you ? Reaaallly ?  Instead of exhausting myself with a 10 page self written article on the subject, I'll just say a couple things.  At one point Our Premier was on the radio stating in an Authoritative and Angry tone " If we have to send people door to door to make sure everyone is home, that's what we'll do ! "  I believe the fine for non essential outings was $750 and several were handed out on the first day, couple of teenagers parked some where, small family at the beach in April ( Canada ), etc etc.

The battle over the mask is not about the mask any more than a battle over a flag is about the flag.  The mask is to us, what the Burka is to an oppressive eastern culture.  You accept the Government can mask you, then you've abandoned certain principles and embraced the idea that the Government gets to put every ones eggs in one basket.  If we manage to shrug it off, then we maintain the principles of each his own. You wear your own mask for you, wash your own hands for you, or stay the fuck home and hide under your bed.   Bubble boy wears the bubble, not everybody else.

" But what about Grandma ! "

Right to know. Not right to control. Grandma's long gone, and I have friends my parents age who are in worse health and have shrugged off Covid 19.  Some people don't want to imprison themselves to stave off the inevitable of a shady, hyper politicized, statistically manipulated on every level bug with a highly variable un-known risk factor. In nursing homes we have a generation of baby boomers and people born during WWII sitting precariously on the cliffs edge of life and a stiff breeze will be enough to knock many of them over.

And the Wind Whispers  *...Cor . on . a .... *

If this is the threshold for which Government can cancel a whole year and manipulate peoples lives to the fullest, we've got bigger worries than the bugs.

__Creeper__

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:38 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Remember when Donald Trump forced Nursing homes to take in Covid-19 patients?

mooxe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:39 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

There will always be resistance to change. Wearing protection helps you as well as others. Eventually common sense will prevail and the amount anti-maskers will become smaller and smaller, to the point of insignificance. If everyone had common sense and respect for each other, we probably wouldn't need these new rules. Mandating mask wearing in public is part of the thin blue line.

I know the mask wearing mandates around Canada are for the good of the many. I expect the government to step in during times like this. I've sacrificed none of my principles to wear a mask. I am happy the majority of people I see in stores here in Ontario are wearing masks as well. Its absolutely awesome to see this kind of cohesion.

Can you believe at the beginning of this people were saying masks wouldn't help?

__Creeper__

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:21 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
There will always be resistance to change. Wearing protection helps you as well as others. Eventually common sense will prevail and the amount anti-maskers will become smaller and smaller, to the point of insignificance. If everyone had common sense and respect for each other, we probably wouldn't need these new rules. Mandating mask wearing in public is part of the thin blue line.

I know the mask wearing mandates around Canada are for the good of the many. I expect the government to step in during times like this. I've sacrificed none of my principles to wear a mask. I am happy the majority of people I see in stores here in Ontario are wearing masks as well. Its absolutely awesome to see this kind of cohesion.

Can you believe at the beginning of this people were saying masks wouldn't help?

Yeah, people like the World Health Organization, you know, they experts we're all supposed to worship.

If the store owner wants me to wear a mask I see no problem with it, but don't make the mistake of thinking that means it makes sense. You wear your mask and wash your hands and you'll be fine. But what it means is just like when I show up at a friends house or the gym and they want me to sanitize my hands, I'm going to attempt to please them, and if they ask me to wear a mask while playing poker then I've got a decision to make. When government points the gun that's different, and you MOOXE as well as others, are trying to make it " not different " And if you've sacrificed no principles, then maybe you didn't have them to begin with, not everybody operates on the same ones.  In my previous post I displayed for you the un principled" way of thinking " as it's "expanded upon" by Government.  When I gave you specific examples of authoritative powers capitalizing on Western Civilizations Foray into un principled territories. I told you once and I'll tell you again, it's not about the mask for, it's about the principles. The mask is in the box with the principles, but when you open the box you get " EVERYTHING IN IT"

And it ain't some guy making a stink in a private market shown to make one side look ridiculous and it's not about some group of rabbit pro maskers tearing into somebody at another market where masks have not been asked for, hosted in a video to make the other side look ridiculous.  It's not weather or not the mask protects you even if the other guy isn't also wearing it, or what kind of mask even works, it's about the mask being used as a political symbol and place marker for the moving of societal principles.  You can see this in many places in here in the West which have mandated masks on "outside of your home". Tell me that's not a new religion.

I've just been watching about some law suits in California where in a youth detention center, some aggressive minors were forced to undergo experimental estrogen therapy to make them more docile. You can argue it's for the greater good, or even the good of the individual. Every day a new step outside the bounds of traditional Western symbols.  I know of another Country where there are no such principles. That Country is China, sorry to trigger the Trump haters, but I've known about China and it's ways since before I knew about the internet. They got there via the same road you're on, individual Freedom bad, greater good better.  

I say Freedom is better.  Ask me nicely to wear a mask, and if the circumstances aren't ridiculous I'll probably do that for you, but Order me nicely to wear a mask and you'll need to listen to me bitch about it in The Mess

__Creeper__

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:31 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):

Change has two directions. Forward and backward. we are resisting backward change. We argue over who is pulling in which direction. The Soviet Revolution was a "change" that some people "resisted". Fuckin reactionaries !

mooxe wrote (View Post):

I think this one is custom made for you. You can start at 1:32 if you are super lazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbfiqxDgOZ0

No Lie or deception too great for the " greater good " am I right?

Politics under the banner of science, what else is new. More like China every day. It's not the decisions we make as a nation but our principles that separate us from those nations.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Jump to: