Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Are abandoned vehicles and guns lost or captured?

Lost
Captured
Lost if Captured

Results
Polls

Votes 90
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

__Creeper__ - $10.00
07/08/2020

Bazookajoe - $25.00
06/02/2020

Pete - $25.00
04/11/2020

Anonymous - $10.00
03/08/2020

m2carbine - $20.00
02/14/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
 Author
dj

Rep: 123.1
votes: 7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:56 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
I can't believe Flynn is doing this. He was a General! He has definitely contracted the brain virus.

Lawrence Tribe, whom won numerous cases before the Supreme Court and Constitutional Law expert, said that Trump according to the Constitution can be held criminally liable for pardons pertaining to Obstruction to Justice.  Mafia style rewards for those that were loyal & interfered with law enforcement (such as Flynn or Stone lying to FBI) can be pursued after he leaves office.

Next he is expected to pardon his children, son in law and Rudy Giuliani...and eventually himself.  No USA President not even Nixon pardoned themself.  And Nixon never pardoned his family.  Just the fact this being considered shows charges must be pending for them.  Likely Tax evasion for his whole family and Rudy has to answer why Russia gave him $500K ( at least that we know of).

Schmal_Turm

Rep: 46.2
votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:00 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

"Roger Clinton told the applicant it would cost $100,000 to get a pardon from his brother. Was the applicant willing to pay?"

"It is apparent today that the Clintons’ two-decade pay-to-play scheme, which amassed nearly a quarter of billion dollars for Bill and Hillary Clinton and billions of dollars for the Clinton Foundation, began with these pardons."

"The Clinton–Rodhams’ many pardons and commutations were so indefensible that long-time Clinton apologist and former adviser Lanny Davis could not bring himself to write even a single paragraph of spirited defense of the them in his book. Davis’s Scandal: How “Gotcha” Politics Is Destroying America was a noble effort to excuse and explain away Clinton scandals, but when it came to the pardons, Davis took a pass. For that matter, Hillary, too, skipped the topic entirely in her Living History."

https://spectator.org/trump-pardons-clinton-clemency/

"No plan ever survives first contact with the enemy." Moltke

dj

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:31 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

I know you guys can't help yourselves if you get all your info from Fox News or right-wing media bubble approved media networks..to bring up Clinton yet again, whom has not been the President for 20 years now.  Congressman Riggleman (R) today called these tactics "disinformation".  Or I would call it whataboutism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-A2B5V9yl4

JFFulcrum

Rep: 50.6

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:05 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2020/12/29/lincoln-statue-removed-boston-dc/

I guess what 'Honest Abe' will say if only he can take a look at this. "Confederacy, i was fool, Union gives up"?

mooxe

Rep: 176.1
votes: 23

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:54 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

We're almost there!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

__Creeper__

Rep: 54.5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:53 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
We're almost there!

Yup.

__Creeper__

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:17 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Page 24, Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:34 am - I made a post where I talked about my Friends with Covid, who were tested in hospital, waited 3 days for results and told they have Covid 19 after their daughter visited from Ontario back in March or April.

In one example A 63 year old and long time friend who's suffered from COPD for years now ( No the Covid did NOT give him COPD, Stop it. )  and is a bad diabetic. While playing poker with this guy last night I was reminded of an anecdote that occurred on Christmas day.

I went out to sneak in a jog before visiting, and on the last leg of my run I crossed paths with an old acquaintance who pulled out his phone, showed me pictures of his new baby and told me that his mother had sadly passed away 6 weeks earlier. This guy is related to Jay ( the Covid guy with COPD and diabetes ) and randomly brought up the fact that he seen Jay was at the funeral sucking on his big tank ( referring not to an Oxygen tank, but just a big puffer Jay uses. )

and stated " Man I hope he don't get that Covid, it'll kill him for sure ! "

I was taken aback, I didn't know weather to laugh, tell him, not tell him or what. I guess you don't just tell a lot of people you have Covid because there is the social stigma of having done something wrong/irresponsible, in retrospect I think it's not a big deal, but in the moment I hesitated for that logic.

It was part awkward, part funny, I just said " Are you sure "and grinned. He grinned back, looked at me kind of sideways as to say what are you talking about does he HAVE IT? I hesitated and decided not to spill the beans for the aforementioned reasons. He assumed I was joking and the conversation moved away from it.  But I just thought I'd share this cute little anecdote that the one guy in Town everybody would be like " If that guy gets IT he's fucked " just happens to be one of an infinitesimally small number of cases in my town who has had it and kicked it with chicken broth and cool baths.

I'd also like to remind you that when cases were reported in my town, the radio stated they were caught at a "gas station". But the reality is these cases were shared around in a family dwelling including 2 small children who tested negative.

mooxe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:23 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

__Creeper__

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:40 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

What am I looking at?

__Creeper__

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:12 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8CRFYgb8Zw

I seen this coming a mile off, what I didn't anticipate was the lack of security. bad play you bunch of loons. These people are trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They don't realize the obvious correct play is and always was a peaceful Biden transition. Let them have the hot potato they've cooked and defeat them in the culture war. Instead they seek to play into the leftist fantasy.

Woman climbing through the window was shot and killed.

This couldn't possibly be why I got a " Presidential Alert " on my phone a couple hours ago? I'm in Canada, but we also don't have a President soooo... The presidential alerts have always felt a bit odd.

mooxe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:18 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Creeper why don't you login to the Discord and play some CC with us?

__Creeper__

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:42 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
Creeper why don't you login to the Discord and play some CC with us?

I know I seen it on the site somewhere but I'm missing it now, gimme the discord channel?

dj

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:58 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Dark day, the worst day in our History to see Confederate Flags, QAnon nuts and Partisans storming into the Capital.  The "Rats of Sedition" did attempt a Coup but not so much Congress they just backed way off and said never mind to investigation based on hearsay & lies.  But only after the Radicalized Trumpsters overran the Capital taunted and injured Security forces, vandalized and destroyed property and terrorized elected officials.  One of them KIA shot by security forces likely Secret Service.  Even Mike Pence, Trumps's own VP had to be hastily evacuated to defensive bunker.  The Trumpsters and QAnon nuts met their match vs Secret Service today....kill shot to the neck, they don't take prisoners.

mooxe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:57 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

https://discord.gg/PvJGK7WwHq

This is just such a fitting end to this chapter. It still won't be over inauguration day as we know. I am really looking forward to caring a lot less about US politics and not knowing all the key players by name.

JFFulcrum

Rep: 50.6

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:55 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Four lives just lost for nothing. But the story itself is highly questionable...if that was in Asia or Eastern Europe, all the media will be busy praising protestors (no matter their origins or intentions) and blaming regime`s guards for shooting to the People. However, the Internet Ministry of Truth is on guard: https://www.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10112681480907401

dj

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:25 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

JFFulcrum wrote (View Post):
Four lives just lost for nothing. But the story itself is highly questionable...if that was in Asia or Eastern Europe, all the media will be busy praising protestors (no matter their origins or intentions) and blaming regime`s guards for shooting to the People. However, the Internet Ministry of Truth is on guard: https://www.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10112681480907401

Don't get you Comrade.  Your "Useful Idiot" translated to English was good return on Vladimir's investment.  However, nobody has ever celebrated Coup of Democratic Republic.  I don't remember hearing about Germans (besides the Nazi's) celebrating the destruction of Weimar Republic.  The celebrations you describe were overthrows of Monarchies or Dictatorships.  Like the Czar royal family for instance I think that was popular 100 years ago?

I would describe this as more like Rome getting overrun by the barbarians...they looted, stole, smashed property (even windows that were already broken?), terrorized the occupants, stormed through Marble floors and statues, broke into locked rooms and placed their Rebel flags on top of statues as if they just conquered the Capital of enemy power.  There's only one reason why all the Confederate flag...it is the symbol of radical racists militias whom want to promote agenda of hate.  One police grievously wounded near death, 11 molotov cocktails seized along with 5 guns and 1 assault rifle...those were just from the ones arrested.

Generally people that carry molotov cockatiels are not praised as "protestors", or smashing all the Press media's equipment and cutting the power cables with Knives...that was a nice touch too.

dj

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:35 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

The QAnon's are a special category.  Note the dead woman is hardcore QAnon supporter, these people are the most fanatical and literally suicidal.  The QAnon woman charged into last stand Alamo barricades Police already had guns drawn and wanted to be QAnon martyr.  Close to beginning of the end of USA if they keep recruiting these suicidal fanatics.

mooxe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:40 pm Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

She died with a bunch of racists and bigots behind her wearing shirts like "Camp Auschwitz" carrying selfie sticks recording her last moments.

What a sad sad way to go.

mooxe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:07 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

........................... and still 2 more weeks!

dj

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:06 am Post subject: Re: What's happen in the USA Reply with quote

Special place in hell for these folks.  Also they wore MAGA Civil War shirts & bulletproof vests.Caught on video with chants there of "Hang Mike Pence".  Hard to believe they wanted to murder Trump's own VP for not going along with the Coup?  Journalists assaulted and they stole NY Times reporter's camera & threw her to the floor.

Now it appears they had even more sinister plan to take Hostages, note 2 of them caught on camera carrying zip tie cuffs and a lot of them:
https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/08/capitol-rioters-zip-ties-plan-take-hostages-dc/

Hard to watch new videos of Police getting grievously wounded and audible sounds of them getting nearly crushed to death.  Now 1 police has died from attack by mob.  I saw video of Trump mob stabbing police one with one of their flag poles, other police badly injured and being carried away by comrades even before they broke into the Capital building.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Jump to: